Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Gas transactions price is about to hit 300  (Read 1101 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 09:29:06 AM

The same is already happening. The trading volumes of the coin such as dogecoin is increasing daily and it seems the price of ETH is stalked at $430. One of the importance of crypto is the ability to transfer a huge amount of money with a small transaction fee which when compare to traditional banking, the latter has an exorbitantly high fee. ETH 2.0 will need to address this by making sure the transaction fee is much less
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 10:05:49 AM

a few days ago I made a withdrawal from wallet eth, I was also surprised that suddenly the fee was so high. The fee is half of the total coins I withdrew. in the end I gave up on making a withdrawal.

but the impact of this ethereum gas fee is that ethereum prices immediately rise high. There is a positive side too, my eth balance is worth a lot even though the fees are also getting higher. I think the eth gas fee will drop again one day, just like what happened in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2020, 12:15:09 PM

a few days ago I made a withdrawal from wallet eth, I was also surprised that suddenly the fee was so high. The fee is half of the total coins I withdrew. in the end I gave up on making a withdrawal.

but the impact of this ethereum gas fee is that ethereum prices immediately rise high. There is a positive side too, my eth balance is worth a lot even though the fees are also getting higher. I think the eth gas fee will drop again one day, just like what happened in bitcoin.
Now that you can withdraw it, I see the gas fee has dropped a lot and it only cost you 0.5-1 $ to make that transaction. I was also surprised with the gas fee in the last few days, I don't believe it can be that high, even 3-4 times higher than Bitcoin's transaction fees  Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1029

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2020, 12:33:49 PM

Now that you can withdraw it, I see the gas fee has dropped a lot and it only cost you 0.5-1 $ to make that transaction. I was also surprised with the gas fee in the last few days, I don't believe it can be that high, even 3-4 times higher than Bitcoin's transaction fees  Cheesy

Ethereum gas fee reduced drastically now, https://etherscan.io/gastracker

109 gwei - 13 minutes waiting time. people who already waiting at this moment can make a big smile  Grin

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2020, 01:10:56 PM

My transaction is pending for about 4 days now as I put 60 Gwei. It was later I realized that the gas price had increased but I was sending only 10 tokens Sad
I cannot send more transactions as it depends on this transaction and via Ledger Nano, I can't even cancel the transaction. I just hate ETH txs now as BTC was better and plus there are free accelerators for pushing transactions. ETH txs need $10 as fee for even small txs.

airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:13:22 PM

Ethereum gas fee reduced drastically now, https://etherscan.io/gastracker

109 gwei - 13 minutes waiting time. people who already waiting at this moment can make a big smile  Grin
still fairly expensive. for example, I am sending with a current fee and suddenly the gwei gas fee goes up unexpectedly, my transaction will be delayed for days. well, I better stop myself and I think 1 dollar fee is quite expensive unless I really need it urgently then I will make a withdrawal with the current gas fee standard.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2020, 02:25:48 PM

Ethereum blochcain has a hard time this era, even in the midst of its bull run, it still has complaints coming in from the users that loads of transactions on the blockchain has exposed the challenges it has with scalability as the negative effect on people is the high cost of gas that has been assigned to transactions and users aren't comfortable with it

seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:34:54 PM

Ethereum blochcain has a hard time this era, even in the midst of its bull run, it still has complaints coming in from the users that loads of transactions on the blockchain has exposed the challenges it has with scalability as the negative effect on people is the high cost of gas that has been assigned to transactions and users aren't comfortable with it
it is a risk that is directly proportional to the increase in the price of ETH and the use of their blockchain due to its popularity resulting in very high gas costs so it is only natural, in the ETH 2.0 scaling it is clear how the reduction in costs can be overcome

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MonsterV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:01:31 AM

Now it dropped to 100 GWEI and it lasts on these levels for more than 2 days. Does it mean that people are using less all DeFi protocols? Could be this an indicator that the bubble is slowly coming to the end?  Undecided

gas decreases not because the concept of defi has stopped or getting lose their hype, but the volume of trade in Uniswap is decreasing day by day, that's why ethereum gas is decreasing slowly, as you can see past day the volume trade on uniswap is about $300,000 per day, and today its was $130,000.

you can see the movement of trade volume here :

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/uniswap#statistics
You are wrong mate volume in Uniswap is increasing day by day if you go to 3month time frame you will see its fluctuates everyday but the trend is in upward position and its not $300k its $220m far from those in top centralized exchange.

the volume is increase depend on new project that listed on their exchange and trade on uniswap exchange, but from what i see now, their volume is getting decrease a bit and eth gas are decreasing to, as you can see on etherscan, uniswap contract is on top 2 on rank most used gas per day after tether contract, but when the volume on uniswap are decrease, automaticly the gas price is decrease to.

you can see the here which contract are the most used for transactions and give impacts to gas price :
https://etherscan.io/gastracker

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 11:13:40 PM

Now it dropped to 100 GWEI and it lasts on these levels for more than 2 days. Does it mean that people are using less all DeFi protocols? Could be this an indicator that the bubble is slowly coming to the end?  Undecided

gas decreases not because the concept of defi has stopped or getting lose their hype, but the volume of trade in Uniswap is decreasing day by day, that's why ethereum gas is decreasing slowly, as you can see past day the volume trade on uniswap is about $300,000 per day, and today its was $130,000.

you can see the movement of trade volume here :

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/uniswap#statistics
You are wrong mate volume in Uniswap is increasing day by day if you go to 3month time frame you will see its fluctuates everyday but the trend is in upward position and its not $300k its $220m far from those in top centralized exchange.

the volume is increase depend on new project that listed on their exchange and trade on uniswap exchange, but from what i see now, their volume is getting decrease a bit and eth gas are decreasing to, as you can see on etherscan, uniswap contract is on top 2 on rank most used gas per day after tether contract, but when the volume on uniswap are decrease, automaticly the gas price is decrease to.

you can see the here which contract are the most used for transactions and give impacts to gas price :
https://etherscan.io/gastracker
yes gas is used a lot at uniswap even now in first place with daily average around $ 600K now but when gas prices are high Daily volume is over $2 million and the data is available at Coingecko

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
zivzeri

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 02:08:30 AM

xDai (STAKE)  will appear when u say that . amazon is going to release an app and its name is BlockScout . They anounced to will use xDai technologies on it also POA too . Its not a partnershipment . here is the article ;
https://aws.amazon.com/tr/blogs/awsmarketplace/build-and-monitor-custom-ethereum-tokens-with-blockscout-from-aws-marketplace/
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 06:36:49 AM

maybe millions of people have realized that this increase in the price of Ethereum gas was caused by the increase in the price of ethereum itself. Recently BTC prices have moved significantly, even having a positive impact on the prices of some of the top altcoins including ETH. And maybe this is what makes ethereum gas expensive.

MonsterV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 09:15:28 AM

My transaction is pending for about 4 days now as I put 60 Gwei. It was later I realized that the gas price had increased but I was sending only 10 tokens Sad
I cannot send more transactions as it depends on this transaction and via Ledger Nano, I can't even cancel the transaction. I just hate ETH txs now as BTC was better and plus there are free accelerators for pushing transactions. ETH txs need $10 as fee for even small txs.

I have never used the nano ledger to store cryptocurrency, but have you ever tried to access your nano ledger from my etherwallet and made one transaction using the same nounce as the transaction value of 0? You can cancel a pending transaction by doing it, i hope you could acces your nano from MyEtherWallet, i think that webwallet has such functions that you can write the nounce manually.

maybe millions of people have realized that this increase in the price of Ethereum gas was caused by the increase in the price of ethereum itself. Recently BTC prices have moved significantly, even having a positive impact on the prices of some of the top altcoins including ETH. And maybe this is what makes ethereum gas expensive.

I don't understand what you are trying to say, but I think that Ethereum prices are going up due to the current Defi trend, and the gas increasement is because the Dex Name Uniswap has using very high fee on ethereum networks.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 04:21:44 AM

YES! ETH Gas transactions price has gotten crazy recently. Been like this for a few weeks, i haven't done anything for a few weeks either. It's all about the hype, however it's not a good thing.
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 11:47:40 PM

The high cost of eth GAS is most likely due to the influence of rising ethereum prices itself. I have observed, before or when ETH prices were in the range of $ 200 - $ 240 ETH gas was still cheap & while when ETH prices were in the range of $ 400- $ 430 it made eth GAS even more expensive.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 12:00:02 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2020, 12:22:29 AM by joinfree

The cost of gas fees these days are very high and I think this is mainly due to high gas fees that are paid on uniswap by defi token holders who are constantly increasing their tx fees so that their transactions are confirmed fast enough. However, I think this is really nothing much to complain about as this is very cheap as compared to fees that are paid when transacting through banks. Transacting through cryptocurrencies is always cheaper and faster than fiat.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 02:03:44 AM

I have also experience that one when I tried to transfer my tokens in an exchange from my MEW account it is asking me for a much higher gas that cost me higher eth. I think they really need to make a real quick move right now and start addressing the crypto enthuasiasts problem or else it will be their lost because it will make many people change different platform/blockchain that cost them small fee.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 03:31:46 AM

I have also experience that one when I tried to transfer my tokens in an exchange from my MEW account it is asking me for a much higher gas that cost me higher eth. I think they really need to make a real quick move right now and start addressing the crypto enthuasiasts problem or else it will be their lost because it will make many people change different platform/blockchain that cost them small fee.
This action is surprising with what ethereum is doing, although I see that there has been a slight change if we send ethereum from metamask, but for other tokens I haven't seen any changes in gas, which is still high. why not doing it all at once but seemingly stalling with other alternatives. this will certainly do a lot of harm.

taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 03:37:28 AM

I also feel it, the ETH gas is too big which makes it a bit difficult for me to make transactions because most of the altcoins are made on ETH blockchains so this has a big impact for me
currently I have switched from ETH and use LTC for transactions because the fees and transaction speeds are better than current ETH blockchains

Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 12:11:59 PM

This is the reason why ethereum must move faster in migrating to PoS from PoW to make their network scalable.
With the rise of DeFi projects, where many uses the ethereum blockchain for smart contracts, there is a great increase in number of transactions. This same scenario also occured back in 2017 with the rise of ethereum based ICOs.
If this continues, many projects might choose to migrate to other blockchains which has a better transaction speed and lower fees compared to ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: