Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 11:49:35 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $19 Payoneer account for EXCHANGE.....I only want $7 BTC in Exchange  (Read 127 times)
deeboi (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 03:23:50 AM

Hi....I have a payoneer account with $19 from a freelance gig ...but i can not withdraw since its below the minimum requirement and I don't have a mastercard ...I am looking for someone who wants to buy the account for jst $7 BTC....I will send the account details..and the account will be yours....telegram @Dylantk   ... whatsapp +263717594714
 Serious people only ..first came first serve
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 09:25:09 PM

Hi....I have a payoneer account with $19 from a freelance gig ...but i can not withdraw since its below the minimum requirement and I don't have a mastercard ...I am looking for someone who wants to buy the account for jst $7 BTC....I will send the account details..and the account will be yours....telegram @Dylantk   ... whatsapp +263717594714
 Serious people only ..first came first serve
I am sure no one going to buy this account because its just waste of money nothing else you just keep this all and try to do some more work and earn more because no one can withdraw this amount from your account I am also using this and have nearly 25$ now trying to have some more but right now its not possible but still trying with positive mind.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: