Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Defi New revolution or just like 2017 ICO,s ?  (Read 914 times)
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:01:22 AM

I see this DeFi story as a opportunity for those who aren't too scared of losing, you can make huge gains like that of 2017 from DeFi projects, I believe the bull won't be around forever, once bears attack the market no single DeFi will withstand it's value

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
bitcoingape (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

HIRE US: https://t.me/bitcoingape

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 07:05:47 AM

I see this DeFi story as a opportunity for those who aren't too scared of losing, you can make huge gains like that of 2017 from DeFi projects, I believe the bull won't be around forever, once bears attack the market no single DeFi will withstand it's value
Any recommendations for new Defi

bitcoingape (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 07:28:43 AM

Guys
these days heard lots about Defi ?

what do you think Defi have some real use cases if yes

would you think its good to invest in it ?

I think DeFi could be the new and trending revolution. But yet could still be like the 2017 ICO if not curtailed because sooner than later we'd see scam projects being developed in the name of DeFi. I am not just moved by DeFi pumps.
Already seen few scam projects in market but at this moment majority of projects were genuine

Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:34:41 AM

Oikos cash is the cheapest DeFi token right now and it's going to bring good ROI but this isn't an investment advice, make sure you are ready to take risks and loss may come, I'm not responsible if anything goes wrong, do your own research

bitcoingape (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 07:50:44 AM

Oikos cash is the cheapest DeFi token right now and it's going to bring good ROI but this isn't an investment advice, make sure you are ready to take risks and loss may come, I'm not responsible if anything goes wrong, do your own research
ya i have also heard about it, let me check out this in complete details, can i ask how percentage of portfolio you will invest on this

RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 09:30:06 AM

DeFi projects will only disappoint those who don't know how to do research, use cases and strong utilities is why we choose coins or tokens and hodl them for a very long time hoping that they will grow bigger one day, know which project you holding very well and make sure they are so damn useful

viananda2525

Activity: 1059
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 09:41:48 AM

Already seen few scam projects in market but at this moment majority of projects were genuine
many fake developers now coming to market with Fake Defi project and many investors lost their money because of this. but if we do proper research we will find genuine Defi with low price .

oikos current price now $0,0703 and maybe be cheapest Defi token, moroever its market capitalization still very low and have alot potency to growth. its collectible if 2nd round bounty finish and distributed so we will safe from dumping.

3meek

Activity: 2436
Merit: 679

God, save BTC!

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 09:51:38 AM

It seems to me that the DeFi bubble inflates even faster than the ICO bubble! But they are really very similar!
True, so far I do not notice many new people appearing in the crypto world... So it's very likely that we still have a chance to make a profit in this market!
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 09:55:03 AM

I think defi is just another bubble. It will burst after few days

Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 09:59:53 AM

Guys

There is no more doubt in this, that DeFi is perhaps the biggest trend in years of crypto market.
Demand is so strong that most defi tokens even new ones are flying.
Look at YFI it has already hit 40k.
Sushi a newer project has already made multiple time gains.
TrustSwap has made more 30x.
There are many many more projects and examples like these.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 01:14:42 PM

The defi hype is real but when we are talking about the real use case and there are some defi only with the real use cases while the rest only tried to follow the trend. As long as the that's legit defi with real use cases and it's always worth to invest in the defi but the problem is, are you sure to enter in the bullish zone? Almost all of defi platforms have gotten big pump.

I would think if it's good to invest in these defi platforms as long as you are taking the correct time to invest (it should be when the bearish trend happened)

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 01:23:19 PM

It's understandable that not all Defi project have something beneficial to offer the cryptocurrency space, most Defi projects are only interested in the market increase and that's why we need to be careful about investing in Defi project now. There's no doubt that the value of Defi tokens are on the increase and most investors in this space are only concerned about returns on investment.
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 4313

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 02:50:31 PM

There were a lot of projects in 2017, but the best ones remained.
Also, only the best projects will remain in the defi ecosystem, but as long as FOMO is ahead of FUD, the market will grow.

The latest scandalous projects are more like HYIPs, but this will not last long. People will get tired of losing money and will learn how to invest correctly.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 03:21:17 PM

There were a lot of projects in 2017, but the best ones remained.
Also, only the best projects will remain in the defi ecosystem, but as long as FOMO is ahead of FUD, the market will grow.

The latest scandalous projects are more like HYIPs, but this will not last long. People will get tired of losing money and will learn how to invest correctly.
Defi projects that will last after Hyip is finished rate prediction will return to basics, it is an important note that Hyip can be completed without your knowledge, people have to control the investment in defi projects in order to avoid shocks of reverse rate movement.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1686

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 03:24:18 PM

If you are ready to accept the risks involved, it doesn't hurt to try, but most of the hype in the crypto world won't last long.
We have seen a lot starting from the ICO that occurred in 2017 to the IEO 2019, some were successful, some were drowned.
just enjoy the crypto developments that are happening today.

I like when something new appears in the market, such as ICO and IEO. Investors have a real opportunity to invest their capital in a promising project. Now we are seeing a hype around DeFI projects, which, if chosen correctly, give a profit of thousands of percent.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 03:30:21 PM

Whether DeFi is nothing but hype or actually have something good to offer I'm here to take my chances with everything that's taking leads in crypto and presently DeFi is on my list so I'm glad I invested in few DeFi projects and I'm already making my profit

Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 03:31:50 PM

DeFi vs ICO is something you don't want to put against each other because they aren't same thing, ICO is for gathering funds for new projects and DeFi is decentralized finance platforms that gives full freedom to investors

Katunga

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 04:47:12 PM

Could someone help me buy tokens on unifihub please? The line is very busy and at the end says not enough funds. wtf. How to buy this token? I read its a gem. Tnx
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 06:42:38 PM

Could someone help me buy tokens on unifihub please? The line is very busy and at the end says not enough funds. wtf. How to buy this token? I read its a gem. Tnx
just check on coingecko and buy at uniswap, this project website looks attractive but what makes you sure this is a gem?, and also if you buy, prepare a lot of capital because eth gas is sick now and it costs more than $20 to do the swap process.
In the silence

Activity: 1291
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 06:52:19 PM

Guys

I believe its dangerous its almost completely like 2017 ICO's hyped for like everyday one pops out instantly from nothing. I observed people from telegram that theyre energetic that some project will make their investments 20x in a short period of time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: