Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Defi New revolution or just like 2017 ICO,s ?  (Read 914 times)
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 05:23:20 PM

Current DeFi projects are not as popular as before, the DeFi Project will only disappoint those who don't know how to do research. the strong use case and utility is why we choose coins or tokens and keep them for a very long time in the hope they will grow bigger one day. if you want to take part in DeFi then always consider it a thousand times!

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 06:00:01 PM

Guys
these days heard lots about Defi ?

what do you think Defi have some real use cases if yes

would you think its good to invest in it ?

Yes I have heard a lot about Defi and it stands for Decentralized Finance, and it was created to offer more efficient, secure and decentralized financial services to users, wherein the first Defi projects were true to their goals and hence kicked off the hype, a lot of others which came afterwards were just there to leverage on the hype already created to defraud people. In addition, I think DeFi have some good uses cases, at least it was this use case that attracted the investors to the first sets of DeFi projects hence causing the growth we are seeing today, if there was no use case I don't think it would have grown to such an extent, but as usual only few are with use cases, others are not. However, about investing, I would not advice anyone on that, because it is a personal decision; but if one really want to, then he can get started with the old ones to really understand their concept and thus will enable him to decide on the type of Defi projects he want to invest in.
Lastly, Defi isn't causing any revolution in my own understanding so far, because the growth was only witnessed within a few months and now the hype is already dropping. When we talk about revolution, the likes of Bitcoin, Ethereum etc comes to mind.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 05:08:42 AM

One thing you perhaps could watch out for is the not many first DeFi coins, yet be cautious about putting resources into them too. Ordinarily, it's the initial not many coins that kick the promotion off. DeFi Community may not generally be required relying upon their venture odes yet we should even now consider that there are as yet numerous that are a great idea to consider like Chainlink and Bancor.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 06:45:25 AM

DeFi projects are just a new direction in cryptocurrency development.  It must be further developed and deepened.  There is still a lot of practical work to be done in order for individual projects to bring additional conveniences to people and be in demand.  Of course, this is new in the world of finance, but it would be wrong to call it a revolution, if only because a relatively small number of people will use DeFi services.  In any case, it takes a lot of time to attract people's attention to them.  As always in such cases, scammers want to take advantage of all the new ones.  Therefore, along with good projects, as always, there will be fake ones.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 07:11:16 AM

Not sure it's revolution I think it's more like following concept, next development stage. Not hype, more like long term investment.
Why is it more suitable for long-term investment? while everyone cannot clearly predict what the future will be, will that development continue without any obstacles?

Agree with u, I'm also think that defi is like a huge investment and fintech opportunity for market. I prefer to invest in credible dex projects
How do you see a great opportunity for the market? while some people just got to know DeFi this year even though DeFi has been in development for a long time, although not immediately hype at that time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 08:11:23 AM

One thing you perhaps could watch out for is the not many first DeFi coins, yet be cautious about putting resources into them too. Ordinarily, it's the initial not many coins that kick the promotion off. DeFi Community may not generally be required relying upon their venture odes yet we should even now consider that there are as yet numerous that are a great idea to consider like Chainlink and Bancor.

Defi may have started in 2019 but it is pretty clear that the coins that people consider Defi right now all started max in March 2020 during the stockmarket/BTC black day crash. It is still not clear if any of thse strong coins will be around even after a year. I would just stay away and stick to good old BTC.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀