Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM?!] How to withdraw funds from InstaGlobalPay?  (Read 146 times)
BK_099 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 04:46:16 PM

Have you guys heard of InstaGobalPay? They were/are running a ponzi scheme which could let you withdraw up to $50,000 for an investment of 1 BTC. They are also running different offers for up to 3 BTC. Unfortunately, a friend from my friend circle (Remember Saul Goodman - I know a guy who knows a guy kind of situation) went ahead and trapped in. As per the website, he is seeing his card but he is not able to withdraw. He also proposed a solution to withdraw his funds - transfer it to an established users who also needs to pay 1 BTC to become member and get card (Lol). I straightly said you are scammed but he is denying and claiming I know nothing. However, if you know something about InstaGlobalPay, let me know your input or just visit the website and comment your views.

I read saving crypto ecosystem on this forum and thought it would be good enlightening users so that we can mass report such sites to bring them down. I looked further and found there are a couple domains scamming users with the same scheme. Let's report them on GoDaddy to take them down and maintain crypto a safe ecosystem.

Website URL: https://instaglobalpay.com/
Alternative Domains:
1. https://internationalglobalpay.com/
2. http://businessglobalpay.com/
3. https://instamerchantpay.com/

Registrar report:
GoDaddy: https://supportcenter.godaddy.com/AbuseReport
Namecheap: https://support.namecheap.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1229

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 04:52:06 PM

We only can do report and give other people some warning about the scam or maybe ponzi so the other people will not become as the victim. To bad for your friend, unfortunately, there is no way you can take back your money from them. Even some people message you with some statement they can taking back your money, that's just a scam attempt because they see your story and to take your money back they will ask you to send some money.

Always educated your self, a company/website offering some percentage profit without doing anything and there is no risk at all. That's always being a ponzi, always think logically why they need some investment when they offering a service profit without some risk. Why not they took all the profit by themself, since there is no risk at all.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Claudio99

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 05:12:01 PM

Mare looking at the project name I can say that it's one of those HYIP investment websites that works like a Ponzi, the mastermind will stop withdrawal when they meet their target, this post should go to scam accusation section on this forum

shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:38:21 PM

How do people still fall for this? I've never heard of this project, why couldn't I have chosen something more reliable ?

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 07:03:07 PM

haven't heard this one.. if people know that this is a Ponzi scheme then its up to them if they will invest or not. people will look for easy money..if they cannot withdraw their investment then you have to think twice..
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 07:10:06 PM

Ponzis are scam there is no doubt in it, if your friend really deposited 1 BTC then he just lost it or he is trying to trap you into the scam site and he will take that money from you.Whatever maybe the scenario but it is a scam for sure and never every try to deposit any more money to withdraw the existing funds.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:58:31 PM

Investment of 1BTC gives $50,000, then who knows what the 3 BTC will yield; this is what these Ponzi schemes and scammers use to attract people, because they know there are many greedy people and once they see offers like this, they won't hesitate to participate. Also, the owners might make it more attractive by paying for while to attract more users before throwing the final blow. Your friend have been scammed and of course he won't believe now because of the money he invested but gradually it will be dawn on him. Also, he should be careful as they might come with another way of getting more money from him while promising to pay him.
Bitlover10

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

Love is all

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 12:59:29 AM

This is same situation happend with me. One guy pm me on teligram and offered me that he can't withdraw his 4 btc from an exchange and If I withdraw it then he offered me for 0.85 btc. In first glance I was clearly understood that it is completely fraud but I just wanted to know how he scam that's why I let myself to go within. When I created account on that exchange he deposit 4 btc. Those 4 btc don't have shown on Bitcoin blockchain explorer so I understand that it's just a number. When I make withdraw into my own wallet then they said you need to deposit first 0.01 btc to confirm my wallet. So that's way the scamming. New people should aware that kind of scam. Never pay anything in btc to unknown people. I did not remember those scam website but as soon as I remember i share in this post through edit. So keep safe

Bitcointalk
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 851

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:31:54 AM

I quickly browse on their website, but I can't find BTC as accepted mode of payment.

And the sites look very old, if they have scammed crypto investors, there should be some smoke, but I can't find any when searching.

I would suggest that you open a Scam Accusations here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:34:35 AM

As per the OP, it looks like this site is scamming. There's no way that services require you to deposit just to be able to withdraw, lol, that's classic scam attempt.

As suggested, you better post it in Scam Accusation with your proof, screenshots them so that members here are made aware of this website.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BK_099 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:36:15 AM

I quickly browse on their website, but I can't find BTC as accepted mode of payment.

And the sites look very old, if they have scammed crypto investors, there should be some smoke, but I can't find any when searching.

I would suggest that you open a Scam Accusations here.

So, should I publish the same thread there? Yes, I will be listing a proof as well.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:28:51 AM

So, should I publish the same thread there? Yes, I will be listing a proof as well.
If you have a proof (e.g. payment, chat, etc) you can post it there. Don't forget to use proper scam format below

Scam Report Format

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Anyway if you find a site offer ponzi scheme, it's always 100% scam. So, don't waste your time to take future research.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀