Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The real reason why Big Pharma hate Hydrxychloroquine  (Read 175 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 09:55:40 PM

Watch the below video. You have heard of reading between the lines. Watch between the frames. What are you watching for? Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) is a cure for multitudes of diseases and viruses.

The first 40 minutes alone will show you how HCQ is killing off all kinds of diseases... if you watch between the frames.

The US medical leaders are intentionally, for profit, denying us the use of HCQ as much as possible. But...

Watch further through the video. You will come to a page where there are listed a bunch of medicines that do approximately the same thing as HCQ. Not all these medicines are blocked by your pharmacist like HCQ is. You can get many of them by mail from overseas.

Wanna get well from Covid and all kinds of stuff... or not get sick? Watch the video and get one of the medicines. Or travel to Mexico and get them just over the border in Nogales, south of Tucson, or San Louis, just south of Yuma (be sure to check out the locations before making an expensive trip).

Watch the video.

America's Frontline Doctors Summit- Session 2

https://altcensored.com/watch?v=aX_Q1FaY9pI

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4470

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 10:12:13 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2020, 10:43:17 PM by franky1

those doctors stitched "frontline" into their lab coats, but they do not actually treat patients in hospitals with covid

they just are representatives of a chemical company

the funny part is that hospitals and government are not selling any medication.
yet these guys are the ones selling chemicals and calling them cures

these guys are the 'big pharma salesmen'

badecker cant even see it
he is advertising chemicals then pretends to be against chemical companies selling chemicals

HCQ is a one tablet a week FOR MALERIA
these guys are acting like you should be chewing on the pils daily like a supplement

give it 6 months and badecker will flip the script and say that because HCQ causes shortness of breath and other side efects that its the doctors prescribing HCQ is the cause of covid and not a virus

ye badecker is soo stupid flip flopping to say covid is fake, to covid doesnt hurt people, to covid hurts people and he is selling the remedy, so obviously the next flip in his warped mindset is to say that HCQ was the cause and covid was not real because he seen so many 'doctors' selling HCQ

fun conspiracy for badecker to dig into.. maybe a new conspiracy will help him jump out the hole he is in

medical company: Boehringer Ingelheim Group
make animal flea product called.... Frontline

Boehringer Ingelheim Group is a pharma company  =B.I.G pharma
they are part of the bill gates foundation and done trials of covid 'therapeutics' (aka HCQ trials)

badecker are you smelling the fish your advertising.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 10:56:09 PM

If in the unfortunate event that I come down with the Rona, rather than listen to rational medical advice from my doctor,
I'm gonna take the advice of some conspiratorial, godswill, anti-vax, evolution denying lunatic posting the latest trendy covid nonsense
(sourced from a plethora of wackaloon websites) on the Bitcointalk forum.
.....and take lots of hydroxychloroquine...

not....

badecker are you smelling the fish you're advertising. (ftfy)

hey franky... I like your posts.
But you definitely have to learn the difference between "your" and "you're"...a common error you seem to make.
I know its petty but you do it a lot...just sayin.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:37:34 AM

those doctors stitched "frontline" into their lab coats, but they do not actually treat patients in hospitals with covid

they just are representatives of a chemical company

the funny part is that hospitals and government are not selling any medication.
yet these guys are the ones selling chemicals and calling them cures

these guys are the 'big pharma salesmen'

badecker cant even see it
he is advertising chemicals then pretends to be against chemical companies selling chemicals

HCQ is a one tablet a week FOR MALERIA
these guys are acting like you should be chewing on the pils daily like a supplement

give it 6 months and badecker will flip the script and say that because HCQ causes shortness of breath and other side efects that its the doctors prescribing HCQ is the cause of covid and not a virus

ye badecker is soo stupid flip flopping to say covid is fake, to covid doesnt hurt people, to covid hurts people and he is selling the remedy, so obviously the next flip in his warped mindset is to say that HCQ was the cause and covid was not real because he seen so many 'doctors' selling HCQ

fun conspiracy for badecker to dig into.. maybe a new conspiracy will help him jump out the hole he is in

medical company: Boehringer Ingelheim Group
make animal flea product called.... Frontline

Boehringer Ingelheim Group is a pharma company  =B.I.G pharma
they are part of the bill gates foundation and done trials of covid 'therapeutics' (aka HCQ trials)

badecker are you smelling the fish your advertising.

Poor, little, franky1. The only reason you talk like this is because you can't find it. All those cases of supposed Covid, and you can't find one that completes Rivers' revision of Koch's Postulates.

All those cases and you can't find even one where the virus is isolated properly, then grown in a petri dish properly, and then injected into test subjects to see if they get sick. Do you know why you can't find one such case? Two reasons. The first, because there aren't any. The second, because you wouldn't recognize it if it jumped up and bit you in the eyeball.

No wonder you blab like yo do. You KNOW there isn't any proof for Covid. And guess what? That makes part of what you are saying about the Frontline Doctors right. They haven't been curing Covid with HCQ. You know why? Because nobody has ever proven Covid. So, whatever they are curing, we don't know if it is Covid or not.

How do we know that nobody has ever proven Covid? Because franky1 and a whole lot of other doctors tell us so. How does franky1 tell us? He can't find even one report that follows proper protocols enough to test the so-called virus on others, and then test the others that got sick, to see if they are sick from the same virus.

Poor little franky1. All that bravado to hide the fact that he can't even find proof of Covid.  However, f1, if you ever find such a report, we'd love it if you would point out the details of such testing in it so that we all can see. Until then, this is still a forum, so you can keep right on yammering.  Cheesy

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:04:38 AM

i linked you many ages ago

but the funny part is now your back in ignorant denial mode..
why are you advertising a cure for something you are now again denying even exists that needs curing

flip flop back and forth where you cant get your story straight

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:42:05 PM

i linked you many ages ago

but the funny part is now your back in ignorant denial mode..
why are you advertising a cure for something you are now again denying even exists that needs curing

flip flop back and forth where you cant get your story straight

Your links are about as useful as linking to the North Pole. You can't even explain in enough useful detail what it is that you are trying to show in your links... to say nothing about expressing what the links are showing.

But you ARE kinda fun when we need a laugh.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:58:09 PM

the issue is i explain in alot of detail as do the studies.. the think is that you just dont understand the detail
and when it is explained in terms you do understand you play the amnesia card to say that the dumbed down explanation isnt explaining it with scientific buzzwords

so keep playing your ignorant amnesia games you are only making yourself look like a fool and other people get the facts that you ignore

but lets hope you atleast stop advertising the "frontline" guys that are selling big pharma products

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 09:01:22 PM

the issue is i explain in alot of detail as do the studies.. the think is that you just dont understand the detail
and when it is explained in terms you do understand you play the amnesia card to say that the dumbed down explanation isnt explaining it with scientific buzzwords

so keep playing your ignorant amnesia games you are only making yourself look like a fool and other people get the facts that you ignore

but lets hope you atleast stop advertising the "frontline" guys that are selling big pharma products

You explain a lot. Once in a while it is connected a little in the same post.

The studies explain a lot. A lot of what they explain is based on other studies that they don't quote. After all, they are medical doctors, not foundational researchers. So, they explain what they see and understand from what they have been taught in their training. What is their training? The foundational research studies which haven't been done correctly or conclusively.

If they had been done correctly, you would be able to show it. Or am I expecting way too much of you? Cheesy

Btw, are you ordering me to do sometning? PM me how much it is worth to you for me to follow your orders, and I'll see if I like the amounts you will pay. Absolutely, Bitcoin is accepted. But not cash.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 06:46:15 AM

firstly your "frontline guys" are not "seeing" patients with covid
one doctor works out of her house(pill mill). another doctor has used HCQ in africa but she see's aliens from space as being the cause of disease. and the third a a paediatric doctor that thinks restricting a babies airflow is a medically allowed practice to stop them crying.

so i would not put much trust in their observational powers

also a hope is not an order
its more of an advisory. which i know you will ignorantly ignore

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 01:38:38 PM

firstly your "frontline guys" are not "seeing" patients with covid
one doctor works out of her house(pill mill). another doctor has used HCQ in africa but she see's aliens from space as being the cause of disease. and the third a a paediatric doctor that thinks restricting a babies airflow is a medically allowed practice to stop them crying.

so i would not put much trust in their observational powers

also a hope is not an order
its more of an advisory. which i know you will ignorantly ignore

I admire your use of English, even though it is a second language for you. But it seems that your observational prowess is missing a lot if that is where your focus sits.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 04:13:39 AM

im british. meaning im more english then you are

but when you scrape the bottom of the barrel of rebuttals and the only thing left for you to comment on is grammar.. it just means you ran out of proper rebuttals

anyway. in social media language is more relaxed. this platform is not a legal document nor a scholar paper so the requirement for proper grammar is not essential

the context of the message is the important part. and thats something you need to learn.

but have you atleast realised that you are advertising B.I.G pharma and trying to sell people chemicals/medications

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 06:37:54 PM

Another reason why they hate HCQ is, people like the nurse below are coming out of the woodwork to tell all about the reign of death by the hospitals and much of the medical system. HCQ is the thing that can take the medical down regarding Covid. So, they are fighting it tooth and nail.

Check the article for the many links and the large amount of detail that is not found here. There is a video at the bottom of the linked page.

Frontline Nurse Speaks Out About Lethal Protocols

In this interview, retired Army combat veteran Erin Marie Olszewski, a nurse who for several months treated COVID-19 patients at the Elmhurst Hospital Center, a public hospital in Queens, New York — the epicenter of the pandemic in the U.S.

She has now written a book, "Undercover Epicenter Nurse: How Fraud, Negligence, and Greed Led to Unnecessary Deaths at Elmhurst Hospital,"1 which details her experiences.

Olszewski was born in Michigan and raised in a small Wisconsin town and joined the military at 17. When 9/11 happened, she was in basic training. "I was only 18 years old so I grew up pretty quickly," she says.

Altogether, she was stationed in Iraq for just over a year. Upon her return to the U.S., she worked at the Special Operations Command in Tampa, Florida, before leaving the military and going into nursing. Just a bit over 20 years ago, July 2000, I read a study by Dr. Barbara Starfield2 published in JAMA. It contained stats that identified physicians as the third leading cause of death.
Undercover Epicenter N...Olszewski, Erin MarieBuy New $24.29(as of 02:20 EDT - Details)

I created that headline in July 2000, which took off as a meme and spread across the world. In a shocking follow-up to Starfield's article, in 2012 her husband wrote a disturbing article in the Archives of Internal Medicine3 about her death, pointing to a drug she was taking as a possible contributor to it.

"Specialization, fragmentation, drug-orientation and profit-seeking help make American medical care the most expensive in the world, but not the safest or most effective," Dr. Neil A. Holtzman wrote. "The lessons from Barbara's death should be put in the perspective of the millions who cannot afford even basic services in our expensive system and suffer as a result."

As if that's not egregious enough, newer death statistics reveal the situation has only gotten worse over the years, and Olszewski's experience during the COVID-19 pandemic demonstrates just how much more dangerous medicine has become.

"I did go into this profession to help people … [but] it did not take me long to realize that we're literally just pumping our patients full of medications. Most of my job was morning meds, afternoon meds, night meds … [and] tests.

I've always had a passion for more of a natural approach to health and it was devastating to me to realize that I wasn't really helping these patients, I was contributing to the problem," Olszewski says.

"I always had that mindset as a nurse: How can I get these patients to look through these meds and talk to the doctors and advocate for them to get them off of all this?

I would hit a lot of roadblocks and so I ended up going to work at a private practice where doctors were more concerned about not so much profit, but the people. I always continued along those lines. Fast forward to this year, we were essentially laid off from our jobs.

In Florida, we did it right. We didn't ban any of the alternative treatments. They left it up to individual hospitals to make up their own minds, so that's why we were very successful, whereas New York was not."

Medical Negligence Was the Norm

As the COVID-19 pandemic progressed, New York, being a hotspot, was in desperate need for skilled nurses, so Olszewski ended up volunteering and went to work at Elmhurst in April 2020. "It was still extremely packed in these hospitals with pretty much every single person on a ventilator," she says.

Curiously, when she got there, she was told she'd have to wait days for her assignment. Normally, in times of war, you're expected to immediately get to work. This was the first red flag suggesting all was not as it seemed. Some of the nurses had waited in hotel rooms for 18 days before they received their assignments.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 08:47:09 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2020, 09:26:07 PM by franky1

Check the article for the many links and the large amount of detail that is not found here. There is a video at the bottom of the linked page.

In this interview, retired Army combat veteran Erin Marie Olszewski,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPqfY2F2KR8

summary
she made a video in march, and released a book months later
she got debunked months ago

there are other sources that also debunked her
including other doctors in the same hospital as her that reveal she got fired from the role in just 1 month because she was not helping patients

heres one
I am appalled that anyone in the healthcare profession would feel it is okay to secretly video their coworkers, patients, and their medical records. I am appalled that a NURSE would feel it is acceptable to speak to fellow nurses about issues within the hospital in front of her patient and in the patient's room, all while her secret camera is rolling. I am speechless that a nurse would want to incriminate and degrade herself, as a nurse, by publicizing these videos whilst barely blurring her patients identity. I cannot even begin to understand why a nurse would feel the need to bad mouth a community and a hospital system that did everything they possibly could, to keep the system from completely collapsing and prevent their community from losing thousands. I will never agree with the fact that any person, much less a nurse that was making $10,000/week during their time in NYC, would have the audacity to create a 'Go-Fund Me' account to raise money for herself in the event she "loses her license and integrity" for "telling the truth" about a hospital. Tricking thousands of people, that already follow her on social media, to donate money to reach her $150,000 goal. I cannot speak of the opinion of my fellow Krucial Staffing nurses, nor the staff nurses of this hospital, but I am certain they would all agree Erin Marie lost all respect and integrity from every medical professional here, when she made the conscious decision to deceptively and falsely accuse all of our peers of "murdering" our patients. She openly disclosed the type of person she truly is, when she used her social media status, to boast of her accomplishments while simultaneously condemning fellow healthcare professionals. Our super-nurse Erin forgot to mention her criminal record. She forgot to mention all the articles she was involved with regarding conspiracy theories, anti-vax drama, and conflict of interests with a vaccine bill in FL. From a simple google search, I quickly found out she must thrive for the spotlight based on the other articles and interviews with news stations I came across.

I work for the same company this nurse did. I was placed at the same hospital this nurse was assigned. I watched the video she posted when she "decided to go home" and recorded her crocodile tears for the world to see. See, the thing is, ironically, she did not decide to go home. She was sent home, fired, released of her duties. She neglected to tell her followers and the media that nugget of information. Unlike her, though, I am part of the group that was the very first to step foot into that building. Unlike her, we did not have the luxury of getting to NYC and being paid to sit at the hotel for 2-3 days before working. We arrived on a Friday and started working the next day. We have been tirelessly committing ourselves to this hospital to help get things back to normal since March 28th. Unlike her, I am still here. A lot of the nurses from the beginning are still here... 11 weeks later. Away from our families. Our homes. Still working every single night, up until 1 week ago when they moved everyone to 48 hour weeks. We are tired. We are mentally drained. We have been through absolute hell during these 11 weeks. For this self-assured, 15 minutes of fame, attention-seeking nurse to blatantly LIE about this hospital, just disgusts me.

When I first walked in to my first shift in the Emergency Dept at this hospital, I was shocked at what I was seeing. The ED census was more than 3 times over the “max.” We had 160-170+ patients all shoved into an ED meant to hold 50-60 patients. But Erin Marie cannot attest to the kind of hard work we did. Erin Marie was not here during the worst of it. We didn’t have time to “turn our cameras on” and disrespect physicians and nurses that were absolutely near their breaking point, just to question their care or argue with them about what other countries are doing.

We spent every single second of our shifts constantly checking O2 sats, changing oxygen tanks, rearranging overly packed rooms, as if we were playing a game of Tetris, with more stretchers and patients. We were constantly getting patients to turn, cough, deep breath. I could not even count the number of patients that were all wearing non-rebreather masks at 15L/min. Multiple patients connected to a multi-valve system going to a huge oxygen tank that had to be changed nearly every hour or everyone on that oxygen would become hypoxic. Quick-thinking PA's and residents using bio-hazard bags and plastic connectors to fabricate 'homemade' non-rebreather mask, because the hospital had depleted the stock.

We struggled to do absolutely everything we could to attend to the needs of 6-8 patients on ventilators and Bi-PAP machines crammed into a room meant to hold 3 patients. We constantly listened to vents, monitors, and other machines beep while working diligently to correct the reason each machine was beeping. We dealt with climbing through the stretcher maze to bring the EKG machine or vital sign machine to the patient's bedside to check their vitals and check their QT interval to ensure it was safe to continue administering Zithromax and Plaquenil. We did everything in our power to maintain patient privacy during exams.

We repetitively gave patients, one after another, Zithromax, Tylenol, etc etc, all while trying to maintain our own mental and physical health. We constantly worried about whether we would become sickened with Covid-19. We listened to the media and health professionals urge 'social-distancing,' 'six-feet apart,' 'stay home,' and there we were spending 12 hours a night in a Covid cesspool. We watched the staff at this hospital morn the loss of their friends and their co-workers who lost the battle to this virus. We were pushed and pulled when conflicting information was put out about how to treat Covid. Do this. Do that. Air-borne. Droplet. We worried about having enough PPE. We worried about our families ever seeing us again.

Every single person in this Emergency Department was SICK. They did not come in complaining of anxiety, as Erin claimed. These patient's were all complaining of fever, cough, abdomen pain, shortness of breath. We quickly got to the point that we did not have to rely on a stupid, erroneous human developed “test” to tell us if a person had Covid. You could look at them and just know. Before I started wearing a industrial-style respirator and only wore the green 3M N-95 mask, I could smell a Covid positive patient's breath when they coughed up almost black sputum. The sputum these patient's coughed up was like tar. Thick, dark brown and evidence of the damage to the inside of their lungs. That's not anxiety. We read the words "ground-glass opacity" over and over again. There was not a single physician, nurse, respiratory therapist that had ever been in this kind of situation before. We were all scared, especially scared for our patients.

I will not argue with the fact that some of the stuff we all saw on the media was partly true. There was truth to some of the horror stories. People were dying left and right, but it was not because of incompetent doctors or because the patient was put on a ventilator for shits and giggles. We did not put patient's on ventilators just to "sedate them" like Erin Marie claims. We tried every intervention possible to give the patient some relief from their respiratory distress before resulting to the vent. We explained the risks to the patient. We FaceTimed with their families to discuss the risks. Now this is the actual point these people got anxious. When they knew they were getting worse and they were tiring out, struggling with each breath, praying they did not have to get intubated. The ventilators were on short supply, initially. I would not want to be in the physician's shoes when the time came to decide, "who do we intubate?" Nurses and doctors and residents, alike, trying to all work together to just do what we are trained to do.

One of the first realizations I had to come to was the fact that this is not "normal healthcare." This is far from what any of us were used to. It is absolutely impossible to provide the type of care we usually give our patient's when there is only X amount of nurses and doctors, and 150-170 patient's in one area, at one time. It was like a war zone. Disaster Triage processes were utilized. Decisions had to be made that helped the patient's who were most likely to survive, so resources were not wasted when they were scarce. Erin wouldn't be able to speak of those types of things. She did not work through it. Erin did not witness the kind of bonds that instantly formed between complete strangers the moment we hit this floor working. The staff here quickly became family. And as the weeks went by and we turned into little ninja Covid-fighters, all of a sudden; the eye of the storm came. It slowed down. The ED was not packed like sardines. It was shocking.

Our relationship with this hospital and it's staff grew. We became one heck of a family. It enrages me that someone that barely knows what she is talking about, disrespects my "family."

Elmhurst is a city hospital in the poorest community in NYC. The people in this community sometimes live 10+ people in a one bedroom apartment. The vast majority are immigrants, some that I assume are not documented US citizens. The majority of the population here are Hispanic, Indian, Nigerian, Bengali, Haitians, Jamaican... and for Erin Marie to make the accusation that "black and brown people are being murdered" in this hospital, is the most insensitive statement she made, during our Country's current racial issues. With that being said, a lot are non-compliant with the little healthcare they participate in. Most of the patients that Elmhurst treats are uninsured and will never be able to make payments to a hospital. They are poor. Yet, I have not seen this hospital refuse care to anyone. The hospital does not have the fanciest equipment, it does not have all the supplies we all use back home, but despite the under-funding and support from City/State, before Covid came along, they continue to work hard and give the best care that they can. ALWAYS. I can attest to the fact that we NEVER once went without PPE. We always had the equipment we needed to protect ourselves. Elmhurst cared about our well-being. There are times I do not agree with the treatment plan of the patients, sure, but I experienced that working at fancy Trauma Centers in Baton Rouge that had ample amount of funds and were building state of the art hospitals. It saddens me for the regular staff at this hospital to be constantly bad mouthed and ridiculed, when I have personally witnessed them do everything in their power to 'keep on keeping on.'

There is not a perfect hospital. Physicians makes mistakes. Nurses make mistakes. We are human. Could we have prevented as many people from dying of Covid if we did this or did that? No one knows; but we damn sure tried and we damn sure never gave up.

For Erin Marie to use her social media platform to aim more darts at a struggling hospital is not what humanity needs. That is not what a 'nurse' does. Imagine the impact Erin could have made if she brought positive awareness to the need in this community. Imagine if she created a 'GoFund Me' account in honor of the hospital to raise money for new monitors for the emergency department.

And now, after everything else we have been through, the hospital is receiving bomb threats. Death threats have been sent to various staff members here. All because some air-headed nurse trying to get famous, thought it was a good idea to spread untrue information.

I will never forget the nurses and doctors I work with at Elmhurst. I will proudly say that this sassy-mouthed southern girl hung in there with the New Yorkers and did everything I could to be the best nurse I could be during such an unknown and difficult time for every healthcare provider. I am overwhelmed with emotion when I think about what we all have accomplished during my time here. I am still in disbelief that I was a major player in a world-wide crisis and pandemic.

Erin, I hope you see this. I hope you feel disgust for yourself for the lies you told. I pray you realize what a real nurse is and strive to reclaim that title. I hope you learn from your mistakes and realize the type of destruction you might have caused.

To all my fellow heroes at Elmhurst, I stand with you. We are Elmhurst strong.... LOOK AT WHAT WE’VE ACCOMPLISHED!

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 09:26:39 PM

In this interview, retired Army combat veteran Erin Marie Olszewski,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPqfY2F2KR8

summary
she made a video in march, and released a book months later
she got debunked months ago

there are other sources that also debunked her
including other doctors in the same hospital as her the reveal she got fired from the role in just 1 month because she was not helping patients

Essentially the theme throughout the video can be applied to the video speaker. So, all that he is saying are things that can be turned and used against him.

Anybody has some good and correct points. Anybody. And everybody has some bad points. Everybody. What we are looking for regarding Covid is the truth.

The video brings up some things that are truthful, and some things that are false. The fact that the guy in the video seems to downplay HCQ right away, and then strengthens his downplay with points of others who agree with him, shows that he not to be believed, right out, even if he has some truth somewhere.

Check the real stats on HCQ, and you will see that it is not to be denied if anyone wants to be cured of Covid. How will this work? When sick people are cured with HCQ, the truth will come out that the liars are the doctors in authority. For example. As Trump has found the truth, Faui has been relieved of much of his authority.

Cool

EDIT: Right in the video, the dumb joker states that the Covid test is going to be wrong 40% of the time. And he trollingly uses this point to say that the nurse is a scammer. But the point he WOULD be making if he were honest, is that the tests aren't worth the time it takes to use them, and certainly not worth the expense that they cost to make the testing materials.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 09:33:28 PM

i have seen the stats
here is the thing
HCQ works best on the stomach and blood. not lungs
the side effect of HCQ is that it impedes the immune response
this means when the immune response is causing the ill effects it can stop those specific ill effects

the downside is if your taking HCQ pre-emptively it will dumb down the immune response thus your body is not putting up much of a fight against the virus

using immuno-surpressants should be used near the end of the battle to calm down the immuno response once its done its job.
this is why they say in some cases the recovery time is improved.
emphasis recovery time. not infection time
however those taking it preemptively as a daily supplement will actually be putting themselves at risk

HCQ kills the parasite of malaria and surpresses the immune response due to the maleria drug taking care of the parasite so the immuno response is not needed as much

HCQ does not kill covid but does surpress the immune response.
which is dangerous to happen before infection. because your body wont fight/respond aswell once infected

funny part is badecker flip flops natural herd immunity. but has been coerced into advertising chemicals that surpress the immune response

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 09:41:17 PM

i have seen the stats
here is the thing
HCQ words best on the stomach receptors. not lungs
the side effect of HCQ is that it impedes the immune response
this means when the immune response is causing the ill effects it can stop those specific ill effects

the downside is if your taking HCQ pre-emptively it will dumb down the immune response thus your body is not putting up much of a fight against the virus

using immuno-surpressants should be used near the end of the battle to calm down the immuno response once its done its job.
this is why they say in some cases the recovery time is improved.
however those taking it preemptively as a daily supplement will actually be putting themselves at risk

HCQ kills the stomach 'bug' of malaria and surpresses the immune response due to the maleria drug taking care of the bug so the immuno response is not needed as much

HCQ does not kill covid but does surpress the immune response.
which is dangerous to happen before infection. because your body wont fight/respond aswell

Here's how HCQ works to fight Covid... the first, say, 10 minutes of the video, where the India doctor is video conferrenced in: https://altcensored.com/watch?v=aX_Q1FaY9pI.

Seems that you have forgotten about all the 70 years or so where HCQ was considered by the FDA and the CDC to be possibly the safest medicine out there, being prescribed for children, babies, and pregnant women... and where it is being used around the world, and totally accepted by the WHO... until all of a sudden it works on Covid, and everybody in authority wants to throw out the safety aspect of it.

You are such a troll.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 12:55:46 AM

certain medications work on certain things
but your trying to act that a safe medication for malaria also means its safe to use as a daily supplement.
sorry you are wrong

certain meds may have beneficial results for people with certain illnesses and have the opposite results for other illnesses

your mindset is that of the old narrative that because smoking relaxes the nerves/anxiety that the one benefit must offset all negatives and thus avoid talking about the negatives. avoid talking about the complications avoid talking about many things and just instead promote the sales of cigarettes

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:28:09 AM

certain medications work on certain things
but your trying to act that a safe medication for malaria also means its safe to use as a daily supplement.
sorry you are wrong

certain meds may have beneficial results for people with certain illnesses and have the opposite results for other illnesses

your mindset is that of the old narrative that because smoking relaxes the nerves/anxiety that the one benefit must offset all negatives and thus avoid talking about the negatives. avoid talking about the complications avoid talking about many things and just instead promote the sales of cigarettes

That is exactly the point. You are very right, but simply in the wrong direction. HCQ was designed to be used on malaria. So, why would it work for Covid? Here's why. Malaria was the wrong disease to use it for... well, maybe not wrong, but not the best. HCQ works way better for Covid.

About 1/3 of the way into the video America's Frontline Doctors Summit- Session 2 - https://altcensored.com/watch?v=aX_Q1FaY9pI, a doctor shows the 6 nations in Africa that had been using HCQ for malaria for years. These nations were having reasonable success with HCQ for malaria. But their success wasn't anywhere near 100%. Rather, it was a reasonable amount UNDER 100%,

Then Covid came along, and the HCQ protected those African nations almost 100% from Covid... way more than it protected them from malaria. Turns out that HCQ wasn't the malaria drug that everybody has thought for decades. Rather, it was a Covid drug that was there in advance by accident... that might work well on the common cold if it is tested properly (since the common cold is a Cornavirus just like Covid is).

Sure, HCQ works quite well on malaria. But it works way better on Covid. As usual, franky1, you have things approximately 100% backward.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 08:24:37 AM

first of all the cameroonian lady you talk about thinks disease is created by the sperm of aliens from another planet. and that people have 'spirit spouses'
she has not been treating covid patients
she has a 'clinic' in a stripmall that treats kids.
so no she has not been treating adults with severe symptoms of covid
the reason she has not had patients with severe symptoms is not because she has treated them. but because she just doesnt get those types of people come to her for those things. they go to a hospital instead.

she is a pill mill handing out meds and saying that when kids dont get sick she cured them of their alien sperm disease(and when the kids dont go to her bt go to hospital, she thinks she cured them because she didnt see them come through her door(reality is they went elsewhere to get real treatment))

HCQ has more side effect chances than beneficial chances
it causes not only vision problems but stomach problems too
its only limited benefit was on the recovery time post peak infection. (people stopped coughing as much)

surpressing the immune system is the opposite to your other flip flops of wanting natural herd immunity stance
telling people to buy medicines and chemicals is the opposite to your anti-pharma stance
saying pillmill pediatric md's are covid experts is the opposite to your desire for competent doctors

so you must be a complete idiot to flip flop this much and not realise the words your saying.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 02:54:53 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2020, 03:17:08 PM by BADecker

first of all the cameroonian lady you talk about thinks disease is created by the sperm of aliens from another planet. and that people have 'spirit spouses'
she has not been treating covid patients
she has a 'clinic' in a stripmall that treats kids.
so no she has not been treating adults with severe symptoms of covid
the reason she has not had patients with severe symptoms is not because she has treated them. but because she just doesnt get those types of people come to her for those things. they go to a hospital instead.

she is a pill mill handing out meds and saying that when kids dont get sick she cured them of their alien sperm disease(and when the kids dont go to her bt go to hospital, she thinks she cured them because she didnt see them come through her door(reality is they went elsewhere to get real treatment))

HCQ has more side effect chances than beneficial chances
it causes not only vision problems but stomach problems too
its only limited benefit was on the recovery time post peak infection. (people stopped coughing as much)

surpressing the immune system is the opposite to your other flip flops of wanting natural herd immunity stance
telling people to buy medicines and chemicals is the opposite to your anti-pharma stance
saying pillmill pediatric md's are covid experts is the opposite to your desire for competent doctors

so you must be a complete idiot to flip flop this much and not realise the words your saying.

Since you would rather pick on people than advertise one of the best cures for Covid, you actually have a religion of destroying people, rather than a religion of wanting to help them. Nobody cares what crazy beliefs you might have. We all see that your beliefs pertain to the destruction of lives.

Up until Covid, HCQ was promoted by the CDC and the WHO as one of the best and safest drugs out there. But you are showing me the error in my thinking. What is the error? The error is that the CDC and the WHO can promote much of anything that is good. So, just because HCQ is curing Covid all over the place, since the CDC and WHO promoted it in the past, it must be bad, right.

But since you have a religion of destruction for people, perhaps listening to you is the thing that is bad. So, maybe the CDC and the WHO were right about the safety of HCQ. Why might they be right? Because they have a bunch of honest people working for them... honest people who are really trying to save lives... even if some of their leadership are bad.

Are you having so much fun killing people? Keep it up. The Big Guy upstairs is watching you for your ultimate destruction.

Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: