Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why am I adding as many Ethereum bags as possible?  (Read 720 times)
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 11:04:37 AM

Well, I am in a private trading group as well and i want to be generous with this community about the price growth of Ethereum. They gave a price increase of seeing Ethereum around $600 by the end of September so i would advise y'all to hoard some Ethereum as soon as possible because we are going to see another rise in the coming days.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 01:58:28 PM

As everyone knows about ETH 2.0 upgrade and after that ETH price is very fast-growing, no doubt ETH price can hits $700-$900, but this will increase at the end of this year 2020, not this month, maybe this will be crossed $1000 at the end of 2020.

holly.ball8

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 02:47:56 PM

At first, nobody knows the future price. If someone predicted it, it was luck, nothing else.

Secondly, what you expect that Ethereum developers say? That you should sell your Ethereums because it won't have a value?  Cheesy
Yes, take a recommendation from developers of their own project with a grain of salt. Of course, someone from Ethereum developers would say their coin is the best and everyone should buy it as many as they can. The price point $900 is just a bait.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 03:08:53 PM

I already know the reason is because of Ethereum 2.0, everyone adds their Ethereum in the bag,
and is still on hold for a long time, but if you're not careful. then you will lose the opportunity
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 06:46:31 PM

the project team cannot predict price movements. it all depends on market conditions. it is possible only if Vitalik will endlessly buy Ethereum with his own money, then this is possible

It's even better. The team who owns a lot of coins will always benefit from spreading rumors because it makes them money.

Many teams hire shills to post for them just like OP and tell people to buy their product because there's some secret talks going on with a new huge partner and when it's announced the price will go to the moon so buy now while it's cheap Wink

I don't think it's all rumors it's already a fact that Eth POS is coming there are a lot of updates on it already we cannot consider it a rumor anymore I consider the developer action to buy back his own token good for the project, it's a motivation to fast track the progress because the team needs to support the price because they have a stake on it, that is why there will always tokens allocated for the team, take them all out and the project has a possibility to fail. 

We all know it's coming but I was referring to this part where OP said:
I have Friends from the ETH project team, they gave me a green signal to double my Ethereum investment as much as possible

This is nothing but spreading rumors, shilling and pumping. Buy now or it will be too late! In many countries you can be sued for doing so.
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 08:04:29 PM

LOL, You have a friend from the ETH project team. This line makes me awkward. You're trying to spread the shit prediction. This statement is fully fake don't buy ETH by hearing from him. Because his statements are totaly false. You said that you have 916 ETH. would you please give your address where you are holding (also need sign message). If you told that you made this prediction then it was ok. but one of your friend from ETH project team statements is totally fake.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 09:09:03 PM

I am still waiting for my shitcoins to come back from the dead, as I bagged a lot of them (which of course, is a funny mistake because of being overconfident and too much believing in these shit projects that would go nowhere but digging their own grave).

I remember last time that I have converted a couple of shitcoins to Ethereum after they wake up for more than two years. My strategy right now is that for every shitcoin that is alive on a short-term basis, I would not hesitate in converting them to Ethereum.

Now I am bullish for Ethereum due to the rise of DeFi, but it also irritates me when it comes to ridiculous high gas fees.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 03:44:12 AM

No wonder if the Ethereum price keep rising, the ETH 2.0 update seems make significant change on Ethereum value.
As bag holders, it is very recommended to adding more ETH coin in your portfolio indeed. ETH is a very good coin to hold it for long term.

Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 06:55:30 AM

No wonder if the Ethereum price keep rising, the ETH 2.0 update seems make significant change on Ethereum value.
As bag holders, it is very recommended to adding more ETH coin in your portfolio indeed. ETH is a very good coin to hold it for long term.
Yeah, I think the same too! There is no doubt that ETH will keep rising its value from now on. Therefore, holding ETH is a good choice right now. The increasing of ETH value right now is just part of the effects of ETH 2.0. Even the "hype" about ETH 2.0 can help ETH to raise, do you think the launching of ETH 2.0 can help it pump to the moon? Let's see!

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 07:53:15 AM

I have Friends from the ETH project team, they gave me a green signal to double my Ethereum investment as much as possible and immediately I increased the Ethereum amount to 916 ETH!
They say by the end of this month, ETH will hit a price tag of $ 700- $ 900!
I want to convey this signal to you ...
don't miss this moment ....
I hope you are investing only what you can afford to lose because as big as ethereum project is nothing is certain in crypto space, your expectations might not come true but it's better and safer than investing on new projects

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 07:53:59 AM

$700 to $ 900 is too much for end of this month. $500 is much more realistic so you should rethink and not setting your price too high, both buying and selling. You reason come from a friend worked for ETH also a bit unconvincing.
You can never know. If other tokens can pump from a dollar to more than 100 dollar why not eth can move to that? Actually your right. Every friend out there saying things can not be easily trusted. But for me, what I will trust is the market itself and its trading parameters. I can see a clear sky for eth to break off 500 till this month and maybe Im wrong cause it can even surpass 600. Eth already launched their mainnet and still in progress I just do hope no problem at all on the process.

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 09:26:02 AM

I am more and more convinced that Ethereum will really become the first decentralized supercomputer for smart-contracts that will empower DAPPs and DeFis. Those what is happening on Ethereum development is amazing!  Cool

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 09:55:21 AM

The OPs post looks like a badly constructed shill post, but hey, I agree with the sentiment that ETH will perform very well in the upcoming bull market, so for a while now my plan has been to increase my ETH holdings as much as possible, mostly on backs of the current DeFi hype. DeFi bubble may burst in the coming months, but ETH will stay here for good, so its a no brainer.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 12:07:32 PM

The next update is not only giving a chance to the ethereum network mechanism but whole of platform will get a big changes for sure. I have been reading all of updates and so many updates will have implemented by ethereum. All of old problems will have solved.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Reatim

Activity: 2884
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 12:27:20 PM

I have Friends from the ETH project team, they gave me a green signal to double my Ethereum investment as much as possible and immediately I increased the Ethereum amount to 916 ETH!
Firstly - mind telling us which group was that? Sorry mate but you have a newbie account and created year ago but just online now  to make bullying statement for Ethereum?

Yeah i am a ETH supporter and i have been holding for quite a while and like you profit is in my hands already now.
But just because someone tells you this will happen in time meaning you will follow it right away?no way man,and i Have no so much greed in my heart thats why my holdings are enough and if there is a chance that i will add more?
I will surely do that because of my trust in ethereum and not from any random people so if theres a mistake no one should be blame but my decision only.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1195

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 12:35:52 PM

Yeah, I think the same too! There is no doubt that ETH will keep rising its value from now on. Therefore, holding ETH is a good choice right now. The increasing of ETH value right now is just part of the effects of ETH 2.0. Even the "hype" about ETH 2.0 can help ETH to raise, do you think the launching of ETH 2.0 can help it pump to the moon? Let's see!

Think of a situation when Ethereum 2.0 release could be postponed and DeFi hype could finish earlier that 2.0 release ? What would happen to Ethereum price? Will it just stop growing or would go down?

With 2.0 release and stacking program start, there will be less Ethereum in circulation. This might lead to increase of demand and price growth, so I'm also thinking that ETH 2.0 would pump price hight (but not to the moon).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 12:40:12 PM

No one knows the future, so the price can go up or down at any time that we cannot accurately predict it. So invest carefully and scientifically, ETH 2.0 is coming and the price could crash if people fomo it too much.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 12:52:21 PM

I cannot blame you with all the good news coming and praising of Ethereum's coming stake features people are buying more Ethereum, Ethereum is one of the most stable coin in the project and investors are trusting their Eth to stake because they have so many things to gain here in prices and in staking, I just wish I have more funds to buy more Ethereum.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 12:54:27 PM

I never believe in such groups, they often give out fake news to fomo the price to go up and make many investors lose. But in this case I also think like them, the ETH price will definitely increase to $ 700-900 this year

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 12:56:23 PM

Ethereum ahould break 500 first and then accumulate above that. After breaking 900 i think the route will be clear towards the previous high levels of around 1440 which most of the community is waiting for and after breaking that we can expect exponential gains which will make even small eth holdings now look big then.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: