Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DEfi Hype Trends! This is not something you expect, go before you get stuck FOMO  (Read 663 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 05:02:23 AM

I've seen a lot of old projects that changed the concept to Defi. To me this isn't great because obviously they are using the hype just to revive their project.
someone is crazy about Hype Defi! It's a red light for you, be careful before you cry get caught up in this FOMO.
Ive get into hype thats why I joined this campaign that is totally a defi product. Everyone must be careful on investing on some defi project on twitter that always set an ICO but only to trap investors.

Too many investors and traders already got victimized by fake and money grabber ICOs. I do hope traders stay away from them especially if they have an anonymous team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In the silence

Activity: 1284
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 05:07:52 AM

I've seen a lot of old projects that changed the concept to Defi. To me this isn't great because obviously they are using the hype just to revive their project.
someone is crazy about Hype Defi! It's a red light for you, be careful before you cry get caught up in this FOMO.
Yeah, team of scammers get a chance again by riding the DeFi train. A pure pump and dump plays that investors never notice.
They are multiplying everyday after the YAM pump and dump. I hope people always DYOR before throwing money.
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:06:57 AM

It's better to ignore any project that takes this path, it's clearly unsafe for investors, do not be fooled, not all DeFi projects are safe and those who aren't DeFi from the beginning are even more dangerous, be smart
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:32:32 AM

The key to picking the right DeFi projects is not about the DeFi hype itself, there should be better utilities the DeFi project should offer, I've seen few new DeFi projects that are just DeFi, nothing more nothing less, this is a bad DeFi project for sure

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:33:03 AM

The Defi Hype is not gone yet. I'm suprised by that, i thought that all the fuzz about Defi would calm down withing weeks.
But it's going on for months now and i don't see any signs  that i will stop in the near future.
Now we only need to pick the good Defi projects to invest and don't touch the plethora of bad ones.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:35:43 AM

It's better to ignore any project that takes this path, it's clearly unsafe for investors, do not be fooled, not all DeFi projects are safe  
ignoring them might be a bad idea because your also ignoring the oppurtunity . ignoring is not the right word to use but be vigilant would be a better fit to it . so far there are only two defi projects that i saw that are been confirmed to be a scam  . thats low and theres a chance that you can pick a good one  .

those who aren't DeFi from the beginning are even more dangerous, be smart
no but those that are not defi then suddenly turned defi are the one that im considered more dangerous because its clear that they only using the defi name  .
Salamstar

Activity: 534
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:48:47 AM

2020 will go down in crypto's history as the year of decentralized finance. Many projects that used the Defi concept have emerged, and with the passage of time, new decentralized financing projects will be launched that will enhance these protocols. Traders and investors are advised to conduct their own research because chasing the latest Defi project poses a great risk.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:28:57 AM

I completely agree that the DeFi market as a whole is an irrational one right now, but at the same time, some of its projects will definitely pass the test of time and flourish in the long run, so I would definitely give DeFi a chance and devote a small portion of your portfolio to established DeFi projects.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:50:44 AM

Definitely you are right, not that DeFi projects are bad but we should look at the FOMO effect.

Anyway, those who might fall in the wrong projects are those who didn't make their research before putting their money in a certain project, but in general, FOMO is good for the crypto market is it makes the market alive again after long bearish trend, and it looks like this year is already bullish so far, and I hope we can end bullish and consider this year a year for the DeFi projects.

codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 10:04:54 AM

Its all about offer and demand just simply economy rule, when theres sugar ofcourse ant will come
Its all up to you follow the trend or not but ofcourse with little observe first 63
Every era have a hype trend
For me i just flow with the stream
but i have a rule like zombieland rule "when in doubt know the way out"
i must know the way out and not be greedy when my target has achieve

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 10:13:40 AM

Not only that, my friends, but reportedly there are already defi scam projects such as UBI and YAM. This is one example of a bad Defi project and only takes the gross profit from its investors. after a massive pump now it becomes ashes coins. and I think we should always be vigilant before investing in this Defi hype.
There will be new projects that see an opportunity to fool investors. Because of FOMO, they will take it as an advantage for them to scam. It is actually not a very new thing in the cryptocurrency space.
Every time we see new projects rising, scammers come where the investors are.

I hope more and more people shout and share about all these Defi scams. I am seeing even more scam projects now who went quiet for a year or two years now suddenly rebrand with a Defi name. Centralized projects claiming to do decentralized services? What a joke!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 11:36:49 AM

DeFi has been trending a lot recently and some people now believes that they are the best, I have even seen some people who are saying that DeFi is the future and some of them have gone as far as saying that it is going to replace the traditional banking, quite funny. Same way they have all been hyping other projects that have been around before DeFi?

All these hypes are just for them to make money and nothing else, as time goes by something new will pop up and everyone will move on, leaving DeFi behind, and also start hyping the new projects that comes out. There are good DeFi though, just don’t choose based on how much they are being hyped, just calm down and look into them and choose what’s right for you.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 12:42:52 PM

I completely agree that the DeFi market as a whole is an irrational one right now, but at the same time, some of its projects will definitely pass the test of time and flourish in the long run, so I would definitely give DeFi a chance and devote a small portion of your portfolio to established DeFi projects.
at the moment I'm just watching. I sold my Defi coins with a good profit and now I'm waiting when people will start to sell and prices will go down. at this moment I will buy again

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 12:50:00 PM

Ive get into hype thats why I joined this campaign that is totally a defi product. Everyone must be careful on investing on some defi project on twitter that always set an ICO but only to trap investors.

Too many investors and traders already got victimized by fake and money grabber ICOs. I do hope traders stay away from them especially if they have an anonymous team.

Dfinance is totally different from all this money grabbing defi projects coming up by the day, their strategy and approach as a defi project is totally different, people can only get dfinance coin through a swap which means you must hold wings to get dfinace, so don't compare it with all this new defi project with no direction or purpose, this team are very experience and knows what they are doing.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
YNINJA

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 02:30:16 PM

Defi is one of the best project.I think people like this project.People investment this project.Defi is different project.Some time successful this project.Like a dia project successful some month.Short terms successful defi Dia project.People believe this project.So I there for I hope Future defi project believe most people.Some time defi project hype  I didn't expect.

Agree with you.. It is up to each individual to decide what is good based on the individual's ability to take risk.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 04:28:22 PM

Every growth is followed by fall and every fall is followed by growth, which is a market cycle. When you are earning, others are loosing and paying your profit. Those who invested in DeFi at the very beginning are in a huge profit, while the rest of us starting to pay this profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 11:11:42 PM

we must appreciate their team found bug that be big mistake for YAM till investors thinking this is scam project. the core developer do the right after that and update their YAM to YAM2 that will increase investors confidence. let time prove YAM project scam or not , and for investors they have to decided what the thing will took.
Fair enough. Updating to YAM 2.0 is a wise move because it proves their investors that they are not reaaly into scamming since they are doing actions to solve the problem. However, I hope this will serve as a warning for all of them. They should now think twice whether they continue investing on Defi projects or not because this is a near miss incident. Overall, Defi needs to be polished further because hackers are looking to its software vulnerabilities since it is new Smiley.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 07:23:25 AM

No wonder the presence of Hype defi can turn the crypto concept wild, as developers are reviving their projects and using Defi as an investment alternative for the project itself. of course as investors have a sense of worry about the money they want to invest and not only in Hype Defi, but even applies to all forms of investment projects such as ICO, ITO, or IEO

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 07:51:42 AM

Things are turning to be similar to the ICO era. The ICO hype was crazy and I guess this time it's happening with DeFi.
People are blindly putting their money into any DeFi projects they see without even doing a proper research.
I guess people just want to get rich quick without potentially investing into projects.
This is why many people lose their money in the process of getting rich quick.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 01:18:22 AM

i think defi is much more credible concept than IEO/ICO previously, - here even when we see a huge hype, we understand that there's a strong financial model/technical base/strategic roadmap under this particular token.  i believe defi isn't a real hype more like stable concept which will have a huge impact on a crypto market
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: