Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good project Vitalik!  (Read 491 times)
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 03:11:01 PM

1 ETH = $ 424
What plans will you do after seeing this pump?
Add more? or Quick Selling?

i have no hesitation to add more ETH despite buying at a high price.
Good project Vitalik
I think that no one will argue with this statement that Vitalik Buterin created a very good project, which in a certain sense even surpasses Bitcoin. But today there is a certain danger for Ethereum, which consists primarily in a dramatic increase in the price of transactions. many users are unhappy with this phenomenon, because when transferring a certain number of tokens, you have to pay significantly more ETH than these tokens are worth. Of course, Vitalik Buterin made a statement regarding this situation and it is hoped that after the update to Ethereum 2.0, transaction fees will be charged in a completely different way.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eternity.z

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:16:03 PM

such growth is because of the block rewards, not the btc-rally or somewhat random. the reward was around 7eth recently, now around 4-5eth. looking for it to remain at that level for another week or so to pump eth even further, however it is quite optimistic to be honest
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:51:53 PM

So far, I am still watching the cryptocurrency market and its movements, and of course my main focus is now only on Ethereum and I think that Ethereum will continue to grow in value and possibly even until the end of this year and at the moment I still hold my Ethereums.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:45:07 PM

I have observed that the day-to-day Ethereum price movement can be said to move significantly, as we know that Ethereum has reached the ATH price this year so in my opinion it is not difficult for Ethereum to reach the price of $ 500 by the end of this month. but on the other hand Ethereum price hikes have made transaction fees expensive as well.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:53:38 PM

The increase in the value of ethereum does not seem to be a surprise for me, because I saw it coming from the beginning of this month. Ethereum has shown a great sign to pump much harder this year. The ethereum 2.0 is yet to commence and we're over 100% higher, with the phase 0 of the project, ethereum should be clocking $1,000 for a start.
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:57:47 PM

I have observed that the day-to-day Ethereum price movement can be said to move significantly, as we know that Ethereum has reached the ATH price this year so in my opinion it is not difficult for Ethereum to reach the price of $ 500 by the end of this month. but on the other hand Ethereum price hikes have made transaction fees expensive as well.
Yes but actually eth prices do not really affect the problem of transaction costs, but there are several other factors that cause this to happen firstly because the DeFi trend causes the eth network to become congested, this is almost the same as before when Dapps started but it turned out that this caused a congested network in 2018 or 2019, and besides DeFi maybe eth factor hasn't upgraded to 2.0 is also a cause because this project seems to have a lot of problems but currently they are working on testnet, I hope that next year it can be used.

zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4273

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 08:54:18 PM

The rise in the price of ETH is not Vitalik's merit. ETH price increase is only because of the green altcoin market. There are no other reasons for growth. you can see that the price has pumped up but the fees in the blockchain are terribly expensive. this is not good
In 2017, all cryptocurrencies are growing in value, because there was a hype. If you look at the market now, there are a lot of useful coins growing. A year ago, the defi ecosystem was in a very poor state.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5198245

2.2M then and $ 5.63B now.
Fraudsters came here quite recently, because all the first DeFi projects were financed from investment funds.
Ethereum is growing in price, this is the merit of Vitalik and his entire team (several hundred developers from all over the world)

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:56:05 PM

It might still be a good time to accumulate ETH whenever possible to have as much as possible once ETH 2.0 goes live.
When you have a nice amount of ETH and the switch from pow to pos comes with 2.0 then this could be a great source of passive income.
I guess the price will go even higher compared to now..  but who knows.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 08:20:58 PM

1 ETH = $ 424

Good project Vitalik
ETH is still one of the safe haven cryptos but that doesn't mean you have to invest blindly due to the bullish trend the market is experiencing and the perfect strategy I believe will be profitable for you is to hold your early investment while you short trade the new investment to max your profit.

Buterin made a good project precisely because he was the "Holy" enthusiast - like Satoshi for example. He wanted to go into the future with cryptocurrency as money and that's why he made ETH so good and convenient.
Buterin didn't create ETH because he was a holy enthusiast but he created ETH because learning how to reason, how to think and how to learn. Mind you, he learned about crypto currency through his father.

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 04:05:14 AM

1 ETH = $ 424

Good project Vitalik
Add, if you don't have hesitations. I'm only and still waiting for the best price to come. There's more to it and likely the market is in its near fruition again. Not going to be greedy but as long as I have a chunk from my capital, I'll sell.

Otherwise, I'll try to keep myself with it and join the staking if it's ready. That's the best feature so far that Ethereum will be adding to its holders and it's an opportunity that I'm waiting to see and calculate if it will be promising on my end.

Signature for rent
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 05:58:42 AM

I think every Ethereum holder is in good profit and especially those who have bought it under $150. But holding Ethereum is trustworthy as Ethereum is the price going faster than any other coin.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 06:00:11 AM

The rise in the price of ETH is not Vitalik's merit. ETH price increase is only because of the green altcoin market. There are no other reasons for growth. you can see that the price has pumped up but the fees in the blockchain are terribly expensive. this is not good
It looks like you are missing something from the latest development progress of ethereum, right? as far as i know people are still hyping the ethereum 2.0 update and the bullish trend that was happening with bitcoin doesn't give a lot of impact to the ethereum. I think that if you were missing that news.
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 06:16:08 AM

It looks like you are missing something from the latest development progress of ethereum, right? as far as i know people are still hyping the ethereum 2.0 update and the bullish trend that was happening with bitcoin doesn't give a lot of impact to the ethereum. I think that if you were missing that news.
That's true lol! The increase of ETH right now is due to the hype of ETH 2.0 that was supposed to launch this year (they have moved to next year for some reason). Furthermore, how can you say that the increase of ETH is thanks to the green altcoin market when the altcoin market is just slowly recovering? Maybe you missed the hype dude! Also, BTC has nothing to do with the pump of ETH right now!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 06:17:47 AM

Sell now if you wanted money or profit to be visible. But if greediness remind you to hold still then still it will be a good decision to make. Just make sure that you will be able follow the trend of crypto market. As we all know that investing in cryptocurrency is consider risky because of volatility. Anyway, what is best is that you have the opportunity to earn that others don't have. Good luck on your trading or eth holdings. That ETH will probably brought you to get more profit. Just be patience and do not get mixed up with emotions when it will come to worst. Risk is part of investment.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 06:20:26 AM

1 ETH = $ 424

Good project Vitalik
Not gonna make a move yet and check the market pattern. I dont want to dump while the price is steadily increasing. Thats the thing I should focus on. Study first charts and check if it will favor my decision. Its not easy to accumulate eth to be honest. With the gas price increasing too lots of trader got affected so it could also be a reason of potential dump. But as defi increasesI think investors dont mind it.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 10:10:56 AM

If you are here for the long run, it would be silly to sell ETH now, even if you bought it at sub 200 levels. I expect ETH to crush its old ATH next year and go on a path of much higher price discovery. I know that crypto "influencers" tend to overhype everything, but I think that 10K per 1 ETH at the peak of the upcoming bull run is more realistic than it may seem at the first glance.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 10:19:37 AM

Sell now if you wanted money or profit to be visible. But if greediness remind you to hold still then still it will be a good decision to make. Just make sure that you will be able follow the trend of crypto market. As we all know that investing in cryptocurrency is consider risky because of volatility. Anyway, what is best is that you have the opportunity to earn that others don't have. Good luck on your trading or eth holdings. That ETH will probably brought you to get more profit. Just be patience and do not get mixed up with emotions when it will come to worst. Risk is part of investment.

Long term hold will let you feel the pressures, seeing the trends which no way that you'll see continuous pumped.

Chances that you'll experienced downfall due to heavy selling pressures coming from both earners and weak holders, you

Have to stay focus if whatever plans you have from this project. It's good if you really aiming to maximize the profits. take the long

journey and enjoy after.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 10:31:34 AM

At the beginning of bull market we cant tell how the trend will be especially for Ethereum in its second cycle for bull run but we expect a regular price while the price still climb. In this market we may not know when to sell or buy from dump, the only thing we need to be sure of is the price of the coin going up. Ethereum has a lot of capacity to pump because of the community, development and position on coinmarketcap.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 10:36:19 AM

If you are here for the long run, it would be silly to sell ETH now, even if you bought it at sub 200 levels. I expect ETH to crush its old ATH next year and go on a path of much higher price discovery. I know that crypto "influencers" tend to overhype everything, but I think that 10K per 1 ETH at the peak of the upcoming bull run is more realistic than it may seem at the first glance.
Too far 10k per ETH we have to wait a little longer and that is if the market conditions stabilize but the current upside is already extraordinary where we have reached the point we expected before, another cycle is also seen where the pumping will take place.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 12:46:24 PM

it's just your fantasy. for Ethereum to reach the price of $ 10,000, its capitalization needs to increase hundreds of times. it's just not possible. if people start investing a lot of money in Ethereum, it will be impossible to use the network

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: