Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brave Rewards  (Read 930 times)
ijeb

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:37:07 PM

If you pass the KYC it works and you can get your tokens. In about a month I earned 12 BAT but the adds flow stopped at some point and I was receiving not adds to see and earn
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 10:43:24 PM

If you pass the KYC it works and you can get your tokens. In about a month I earned 12 BAT but the adds flow stopped at some point and I was receiving not adds to see and earn
They rarely send ads anymore after all. I think they've done their part in advertising with that "view ad to earn" feature.

$0.4 * 12 Bat = $4.8

In exchange for your KYC, you've earned that within a month. Brave is the winner.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 01:42:57 PM

$0.4 * 12 Bat = $4.8

In exchange for your KYC, you've earned that within a month. Brave is the winner.

but if you don't do KYC you won't get your tokens so ... Brave also wins

by the way, I wonder what part of the earnings that brave receives from companies that put their ads is actually shared with users in  BAT tokens 5% - 10%, certainly not more ...
livingfree

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 10:26:53 PM

$0.4 * 12 Bat = $4.8

by the way, I wonder what part of the earnings that brave receives from companies that put their ads is actually shared with users in  BAT tokens 5% - 10%, certainly not more ...
Yes!

For that situation, Brave gets the one to be the winner on this matter. Whether you like to take your rewards or not, it's on them because it will only be stored on them.

They have higher cut on the earnings with their ads partner, the rewards are not that much compare to what they earn from it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
black8258

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 05:31:38 AM

in a month i just recaive 1.5 BAT, i think this reward too small. I'm take a brave for a reward . so I'm back to crome that much better for me
livingfree

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 10:06:07 PM

in a month i just recaive 1.5 BAT, i think this reward too small. I'm take a brave for a reward . so I'm back to crome that much better for me
Are you expecting that the reward will be that much?

If you find the Chrome browser to be slow, you can always adjust and go back to Brave. I'm using both and changing from time to time and there's not that much difference as you use Chrome, we have no reward but we're liking it.

We can do the same with Brave.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 10:56:49 PM

$0.4 * 12 Bat = $4.8

Yes!

For that situation, Brave gets the one to be the winner on this matter. Whether you like to take your rewards or not, it's on them because it will only be stored on them.

They have higher cut on the earnings with their ads partner, the rewards are not that much compare to what they earn from it.
Thats how business works and for those people who do make use of this browser and didnt tend to get those BAT rewards then that would be actually a good thing for them which it would
really be a less on expense in that case.Also, i cant really blame those people who do use up this browser not just because of the rewards but rather into its functionality and im one of those
people who've been using this in spite of that peanut earning opportunity which isnt really worth of but it doesnt really require that much of an effort to earn those points
but if you do consider this as a faucet and just imply click without minding on how much you do already earn then its your choice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 01:31:50 PM

Yes I have installed Brave browser but I have to be honest, I have never received any rewards just yet. Maybe I have not set it up properly or what, but I have not received anything. However, I know some people that have. 
livingfree

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 10:24:24 PM

Yes!

Thats how business works and for those people who do make use of this browser and didnt tend to get those BAT rewards then that would be actually a good thing for them which it would
really be a less on expense in that case.Also, i cant really blame those people who do use up this browser not just because of the rewards but rather into its functionality and im one of those
people who've been using this in spite of that peanut earning opportunity which isnt really worth of but it doesnt really require that much of an effort to earn those points
but if you do consider this as a faucet and just imply click without minding on how much you do already earn then its your choice.
I'm into its functionality that's why I'm not interested of getting the current reward that's pending on me.

I was too late to get it as well so I have no choice but to leave it on the balance that I have. Less expense in RAM so for those low gb ram computers, this can be of their choice.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 06:05:07 AM

Yes I have installed Brave browser but I have to be honest, I have never received any rewards just yet. Maybe I have not set it up properly or what, but I have not received anything. However, I know some people that have. 
I would suggest you against it. I am not a fan of browsers which are something people use everyday for many sensitive work to be dishing out dust rewards for a KYC or any other sort. It would be wrong to incentivise usage of a product because this damages both the user and the other companies.

Point is that the damage to the user is not detected till the consequences occur, which in case of identity theft is pretty late and pretty devastating if the data falls in wrong hands which it eventually will.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 11:31:36 PM

Yes!

I'm into its functionality that's why I'm not interested of getting the current reward that's pending on me.

I was too late to get it as well so I have no choice but to leave it on the balance that I have. Less expense in RAM so for those low gb ram computers, this can be of their choice.
I agree on what you have said when it comes to functionality unlike other browsers which isnt really that lite as this. You can have an option that private window integrated with Tor
which you can access by press Alt+ Shift+ N which a feature that you cant really found in any browsers and which i do also like.This BAT rewards system did really make
out some noise wayback when they are just starting.I dont know if rewards had decreased or just similar when they had started but in conclusion it isnt really
worth for the time to be wasted.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 06:25:35 PM

Has anyone tried Brave Rewards? If so, is it worth it?

I heard loads of people earn loads of Brave tokens as rewards and also gives them the a browsing Dapp that stands diffferent from others. Now, I went to check out how to get the details of that coin and the browser but it looks as though i can;t find it. I am seriously in need of someone that will teach me how to earn using the brave browser.

livingfree

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 10:06:20 PM

Yes!

I agree on what you have said when it comes to functionality unlike other browsers which isnt really that lite as this. You can have an option that private window integrated with Tor
which you can access by press Alt+ Shift+ N which a feature that you cant really found in any browsers and which i do also like.This BAT rewards system did really make
out some noise wayback when they are just starting.I dont know if rewards had decreased or just similar when they had started but in conclusion it isnt really
worth for the time to be wasted.
Yes, I'm also aware of that feature. I felt that it's lighter than the usual browsers that we use and I'm satisfied using it even without  any reward.

What I  also like about it is when you watch videos on YouTube. It's already a reward for me that there will be no pop up ads or loading ads that will interrupt me watching.  Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 11:35:20 AM

Yes I have been using brave browser for a while now and I haven't received any reward from it yet, maybe I didn't sign up properly, but judging by the reviews have seen I'm sure even if I do sign up I won't earn much from it, you can try it out and see for yourself, but don't get your hopes too high, it doesn't pay that much.

rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 12:01:33 PM

I tried 1 week but the rewards is such a BS and you can't even feel that there is really a rewards  Cheesy Grin Smiley

and aside from that the Advertisement is irritating in which i don't usually experience in my former browser.
so i need to uninstall and quit using Brave.
return back to my 2 browser so i wont have any stress in my online courses.

Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 01:19:55 PM

The brave reward is not to make you earn decent money.  I believe there are tiers that conduct how many BAT participants get. Usually the richer country the more rewards.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 02:43:11 PM

I tried 1 week but the rewards is such a BS and you can't even feel that there is really a rewards  Cheesy Grin Smiley

and aside from that the Advertisement is irritating in which i don't usually experience in my former browser.
so i need to uninstall and quit using Brave.
return back to my 2 browser so i wont have any stress in my online courses.

I feel the same way about these Rewards.
After i installed browser, earned so many from watcing Ads and clicking on links but when I try to Withdrawl them to my Wallet I get a error.
I have heard of others having same issue.
I have not used Brave and am not claiming a reward, but your situation reminds of those projects that promise a reward, then add it to your personal account, but no one can withdraw these funds. It looks like a scam, but it is also similar to the fact that Brave uses many more people who want to receive rewards than those who want to post and pay for ads.
livingfree

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 10:14:12 PM

After i installed browser, earned so many from watcing Ads and clicking on links but when I try to Withdrawl them to my Wallet I get a error.
I have not used Brave and am not claiming a reward, but your situation reminds of those projects that promise a reward, then add it to your personal account, but no one can withdraw these funds. It looks like a scam, but it is also similar to the fact that Brave uses many more people who want to receive rewards than those who want to post and pay for ads.
AFAIK, there's now a requirement to pass on to receive those rewards. I didn't get myself too because I find it hassle if I'll go through the process and with the little that I can get through those rewards.

It's not a scam but it's a real reward but the process is just too complicated these days.

Unlike before, it's not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 01:05:10 PM

AFAIK, there's now a requirement to pass on to receive those rewards. I didn't get myself too because I find it hassle if I'll go through the process and with the little that I can get through those rewards.

It's not a scam but it's a real reward but the process is just too complicated these days.

Unlike before, it's not.

That's why it made me stop to use that browser since its really not a handy type the same as before and also I became worried since its crypto based browser might we will be endanger in future since we type our details by using the browser(I don't mean that they are scam, I'm just worried)

But anyhow this browser is good option for those new to gain some decent amount of money if they are hardworking.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
livingfree

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 02:11:16 PM

That's why it made me stop to use that browser since its really not a handy type the same as before and also I became worried since its crypto based browser might we will be endanger in future since we type our details by using the browser(I don't mean that they are scam, I'm just worried)

But anyhow this browser is good option for those new to gain some decent amount of money if they are hardworking.
It didn't stopped me to use them, they're good for me as a browser. I'm just ignoring that there's a reward but I might uninstall them if ever I don't actually use them anymore.

I wouldn't recognize the reward that people will be getting there as accountable, it's just a very small amount. But as an incentive, it's not that bad as a spare.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████