Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SPAWN: A CPU/GPU Mineable Coin launching 8/19/2020  (Read 366 times)
spawncoin (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:58:49 PM

SPAWN is a ground floor oppty for people to MINE a new privacy coin running on the cryptonote turtle algorithm

It is CPU/GPU mineable and ASIC Resistant and will be open for mining beginning 8/19/2020

Get your MINING RIGS ready to mine SPAWN

Official Website:  spawncoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 06:46:18 PM

I think you got to put in a little bit more effort in explaining your project and what it brings to the table than a few lines.

Have a good one.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1652

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 08:05:57 PM

SPAWN is a ground floor oppty for people to MINE a new privacy coin running on the cryptonote turtle algorithm...

Yes, indeed, I would like to see more information here. I have some free GPU power and it interested me to visit this thread. But in addition to the link to the site, which contains well-known information about mining, I did not find the main thing, how your SPAWN differs from thousands of similar coins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jating

Activity: 2884
Merit: 783

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 08:53:53 PM

Where are the links?

You really open the hype again with this so called mineable coins with CPU/GPU so it makes more people interested to see what this coin/token is. However, it lacks the details, If you are one of the people behind then it's better to create a ANN thread so that we can understand how everything works, the ROI etc. Maybe someone with some CPU/GPU sitting around could try SPAWN.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 09:01:04 PM

I think nowadays you need more for a new crypto project than just to copy a githup code of a existing project and rename it.
Those times are over for at least 5 years now. Maybe you are a lucky and can create a hype and engage a huge community with your project.
But i don't see that here. You have to put a little more effort into it.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 04:32:06 AM

You can make announcement thread of the coin in announcement section here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
I am always interested on new created altcoin because we can be the early adopter of the coin.
We will never know if our coin can become a success and great coin one day.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 06:15:04 AM

Honestly I don't see the real usefulness of this new coin, I've checked out the website you provided but apart from been a privacy coin and a POW coin that's all, there is no better features in the privacy part, what makes this coin a better privacy coin? That's what I don't get, we have too many privacy coins in crypto space, what makes yours a better one?

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
spawncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 03:54:51 PM

SPAWN is one of the Newest Mineable coins to become available that possesses many great attributes.

1 - It is a Fungible Coin deploying the Cryptonight Turtle Algorithm
2 - It is CPU/GPU Mineable (Asic Resistant) which makes it an ideal coin for people to mine with their PC and Mac's and is open to anyone who would like to mine it.
3 - It has Scarcity value that most coins do not have.  Max Supply is 10 MILLION SPAWN compared to Billions or Trillions of supply for many coins out there

NEW Mining opportunities for CPU/GPU are becoming rarer with a move of many to POS, SPAWN is a welcome opportunity for those of us who missed the bitcoin mining heydey when BTC could still be mined on a home computer.

SPAWN are fish eggs that grow into larger game fish.  Start mining SPAWN and grow your crypto portfolio

spawncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 04:01:42 PM

REAL cryptocurrency are not ERC-20 tokens but MINEABLE coins such as BITCOIN was created...mining on PC's and later GPU and now ASIC

SPAWN is created by people using their computers hardware and electricity, which they pay for, to mine the SPAWN blockchain and produce coins. 

Crypto is still in it's infancy but where we are today in 2020 is not where we were invisioned to be with BITCOIN being accepted everywhere and able to be used in micro-transactions to buy something as simple as a cappucino.

The VAST majority of people in the crypto world are in it for one reason....price speculation and to get rich.

The whole concept behind BITCOIN was to create a decentralized currency and crypto is far form that at this moment as to EXIT the system you need to at some point convert crypto back into FIAT as there are few options for spending it while it remains in crypto form.

Couple this with companies like chainlink who are able to track every crypto transaction on the planet outside of a handful of fungible privacy coins and even Bitcoin does not live up to it's original expectations.

Here in is the value of coins like SPAWN who are among the few which have actually achieved fungible status.

Couple this with a low mint max supply of ultimately 10 million SPAWN and out of the gate it has more real value than 95% of the coins on the market if you value PRIVACY in a world where that has become scarce
spawncoin (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 02:42:18 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2021, 03:07:24 PM by spawncoin

There is a person who goes under the handle of @Appeljuice#0420 on Discord who is the developer of INDIUM coin and operates the SPOOKYPLANET.NL exchange.
SPAWN community users have complained of offers by him to sell them SPAWN where he receives the money but then disappears. We also have reports by users that there withdraws are delayed from his exchange.

SPAWN TEAM is issuing a Red Alert to all who encounter @Appeljuice#0420 to FLAG this individual as a thief running scam operations.

Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 03:13:13 PM

SPAWN is a ground floor oppty for people to MINE a new privacy coin running on the cryptonote turtle algorithm

It is CPU/GPU mineable and ASIC Resistant and will be open for mining beginning 8/19/2020

Get your MINING RIGS ready to mine SPAWN

Official Website:  spawncoin.org

Where is the ANN link of this spawncoin if truly it's a promising project? Hope that's running already? I'm not ready to forward my hashing power to a new altcoin that don't have great plan or long live existence in plan, how is this coin a original vision of Nakamoto? Isn't this way beyond your reach? Bitcoin is Bitcoin and it works just as Nakamoto planned

spawncoin (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 03:11:02 PM

SPAWN is alive and well and has been running for 5 months. Get all the specs at our website: spawncoin.org and you can read the whitepaper to understand the rationale behind our statement.
We have a Max Supply of 10 Million Coins, are CPU/GPU mineable and ASIC Resistant, Fungible and operating CLI and Android Mobile Wallets with almost 1 million coins in circulation.
The Asian community is growing and we welcome miners and traders onboard who are interested in Mineable Privacy Coins.

At this juncture we have one active exchange called kuangex.com and are in talks to add more in anticipation of CMC and coingecko listings.

Thank You
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 04:49:51 PM

I need more than just the website info to actually get confused, POW coins of nowadays likes pulling the rug on people, I find it very hard to trust any POW projects unless they prove some things to the world, I wasted years around POW coins and I directed my hash power mining those coins and in the end they exit scam

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
erichtimm0427

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 03:59:02 PM

SPAWN is alive and well and has been running for 5 months. Get all the specs at our website: spawncoin.org and you can read the whitepaper to understand the rationale behind our statement.
We have a Max Supply of 10 Million Coins, are CPU/GPU mineable and ASIC Resistant, Fungible and operating CLI and Android Mobile Wallets with almost 1 million coins in circulation.
The Asian community is growing and we welcome miners and traders onboard who are interested in Mineable Privacy Coins.

At this juncture we have one active exchange called kuangex.com and are in talks to add more in anticipation of CMC and coingecko listings.

Thank You

Are There any new developments with SPAWN?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: