Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:56:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reach to $100K ?  (Read 1505 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2020, 11:50:32 PM

We are already in the final quarter of the year, though it won't be stated when we reach $100k as my assessment goes, it is really not possible.

Considering the highest range Bitcoin have reached in 2017 compared today, it's quite not possible to reach $100k with 3 months left in 2020.
Though the possibility is always there, but that kind of figure is quite difficult to achieve, specially when Bitcoin is struggling to find mass adoption. I'm not saying it won't be happening, but it really takes time to reach $100k.
People are very bullish about this anyway, who knows in 2021 or 2022 this might happen.
barto123

Activity: 650
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 09:58:35 AM

In my opinion: $100k is inevitable.

How long: who knows, but you'd be silly not to hold it.

If you have a fair understanding of math, you can see how damaging inflation is to a society. The more money central banks/governments print the more the cost of everything rises. Bitcoin is fundamentally the scarcest asset on earth. All this printed money will be attracted to Bitcoin like a magnet. It doesn't look like a really good store of value yet. Just wait under the purchasing power of the dollars starts diving 10% a day. People will be almost forced to buy Bitcoin in order to hold their value.

Bitcoin will eventually blow past 100k, never sell.

Try to understand exponential growth. When this thing collapses, Bitcoin will be a black hole & suck all the value in. The fiat value won't even make any sense anymore.

1 BTC = 1 BTC is all that matters. Stay chilled, keep stacking.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 07:08:49 PM

In my opinion: $100k is inevitable.

How long: who knows, but you'd be silly not to hold it.

If you have a fair understanding of math, you can see how damaging inflation is to a society. The more money central banks/governments print the more the cost of everything rises. Bitcoin is fundamentally the scarcest asset on earth. All this printed money will be attracted to Bitcoin like a magnet. It doesn't look like a really good store of value yet. Just wait under the purchasing power of the dollars starts diving 10% a day. People will be almost forced to buy Bitcoin in order to hold their value.

Bitcoin will eventually blow past 100k, never sell.

Try to understand exponential growth. When this thing collapses, Bitcoin will be a black hole & suck all the value in. The fiat value won't even make any sense anymore.

1 BTC = 1 BTC is all that matters. Stay chilled, keep stacking.

I really like your enthusiasm and attitude towards bitcoin. I believe that if we still treat Bitcoin and its future prospects in the same way, we will be able to see a more stable cryptocurrency market and, accordingly, a higher demand for Bitcoin in society.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 07:09:25 AM

Can't get agree with his opinion. It would be so difficult for bitcoin to reach such kind of high price when it is still troubling to go back $20k level. Of course bitcoin have to follow some steps, rules and regulations. so he shouldn't predict such kind of thing. Its true that bitcoin will pump more But i dont think that, price could be reach to $100k in upcoming 2/3 years
His opinion was repeated in many previous predictions. You don't have to take it a a serious prediction, it really takes a very long process for bitcoin to reach $100k.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 08:51:04 AM

$100k? Damn i wanna have what you are having Tongue Since it will never see 19k again id say it is not possible Grin
The price is so huge and that price is really the crypto enthusiast dreaming about to achieve. It’s not possible if we could see bitcoin $50k at least. But, this time price is struggling to reach even to $15k. Well, a lot of predictions so be it, we have our own assessment when it comes to the value of bitcoin
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 05:43:37 PM

Can't get agree with his opinion. It would be so difficult for bitcoin to reach such kind of high price when it is still troubling to go back $20k level. Of course bitcoin have to follow some steps, rules and regulations. so he shouldn't predict such kind of thing. Its true that bitcoin will pump more But i dont think that, price could be reach to $100k in upcoming 2/3 years
I do not know if some people have expectations that are too high for bitcoin on the short term or they are trying to compensate the fact they do not have a big capital with bitcoin growing a lot relatively quickly so they can obtain a lot of money that way.

Do you remember when in 2017 during the middle of the bubble there were people predicting one million dollars for each bitcoin during the next year?  Not only their expectations were wrong but the market began to go in the opposite direction and for the most part I believe some people really thought that was possible because they liked the idea of becoming rich with their small amount of bitcoin.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 10:04:11 PM

$100k? Damn i wanna have what you are having Tongue Since it will never see 19k again id say it is not possible Grin
Getting to $20k was also said before by the people that it's also impossible. Nothing to lose if we'll see some time in the future bitcoin going to $100k or eventually near to it.

But it will take years before we see that it will pass back to the ATH and then move accordingly to surpass it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 10:22:07 PM

Getting to $20k was also said before by the people that it's also impossible. Nothing to lose if we'll see some time in the future bitcoin going to $100k or eventually near to it.

But it will take years before we see that it will pass back to the ATH and then move accordingly to surpass it.
^ Even though there is a new ATH, it is impossible that bitcoin prices was headed into $100k. That is too much price and if ever that will happen, probably it takes more time before it will happen. But this prediction is not something wrong, in fact it will bring courage to all investors to invest in bitcoin, if this insight will adopt on the beginners, they will surely accumulate bitcoin and think this as their valuable asset. This could be the reason people keep holding their bitcoin hoping more profit to come.
Shohanur

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 06:08:44 PM

I think 2/3 years is not sufficient for bitcoin to reach on $100k. Do you think about the price? $100k is not a little amount and for bitcoin it is so difficult but we can hope to see the price of bitcoin is $100k.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 08:09:14 AM

We are already in the final quarter of the year, though it won't be stated when we reach $100k as my assessment goes, it is really not possible. I can't imagine people are buying  Bitcoin at $100k, should they have to take the risk? Doubtful that they are willing to do it but rather to choose to invest in the stock market. And even me, I'd never had to put at risk rather than to choose an investment that has assurance.
But, for bitcoins to reach $100k it is not necessary that people are willing to buy bitcoins at that price rather more adoption means more demand and hence price rises automatically. I mean we as individuals do not have the power to determine the price instead as the buyers increase in the market and the sellers decrease or remain the same then the price will automatically starting rising as demand is more than supply.

I am not sure about $100k but once this current pandemic ends we will see a lot of blockchain projects which eventually bring more interest towards crypto and hence more investors into bitcoins and crypto together which is the only possible way we might ever see $100k which still is a steep ask.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 10:04:22 PM

I think 2/3 years is not sufficient for bitcoin to reach on $100k. Do you think about the price? $100k is not a little amount and for bitcoin it is so difficult but we can hope to see the price of bitcoin is $100k.
$ 100k is too high a value for Bitcoin, I don't have that opinion, Bitcoin's price being able to exceed $ 19,000 is a good thing for me

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 12:44:32 PM

Bitcoin has not yet crossed its all-time high but we are talking about such a high price. Anyway, I think the price of Bitcoin will go up, but believe me, it will take decades for $100K. IMO
But it should also be remembered that anything can happen in cryptocurrency.

Raflesia

Activity: 2366
Merit: 580

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 04:31:35 PM

I am not sure about $100k but once this current pandemic ends we will see a lot of blockchain projects which eventually bring more interest towards crypto and hence more investors into bitcoins and crypto together which is the only possible way we might ever see $100k which still is a steep ask.
The same thoughts with me because it's hard to believe if the price of bitcoin can reach 100k, but I believe blockchain technology is widely used in various sectors of the company so the possibility is that it can be used and the price of bitcoin can be high but I'm not sure about 100k.
Bitcoin has not yet crossed its all-time high but we are talking about such a high price. Anyway, I think the price of Bitcoin will go up, but believe me, it will take decades for $100K. IMO
Dozens of years may occur or in a short time it may be because the prediction of bitcoin prices cannot be predicted for the future.

Just imagine if bitcoin hit 100k it was probably the most expensive asset then. Grin

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 05:16:50 PM

My particular prediction is that it will take a decade for bitcoin to reach that price but I do not agree that it will take several decades for that to happen, in my opinion only two bull runs will be needed, I think the next bull run has the potential to bring us to the 50k level and the one that comes after it will take us to 100k and beyond.

Obviously this is not a sure thing but taking into account everything that I have done to try to predict the future price of bitcoin that seems like a likely scenario that could happen before the end of this decade.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 10:31:57 PM

$ 100k for the price of Bitcoin? I am surprised and of course maybe I am dreaming, this is a dream for Bitcoin holders, mate,
to go back to $ 19,000, I have waited 3 years for the Bitcoin price to still not break through, let alone $ 100k, I just think realistic ,
and don't get your hopes up for the price in the future

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 07:32:57 AM

~snip
My particular prediction is that it will take a decade for bitcoin to reach that price but I do not agree that it will take several decades for that to happen, in my opinion only two bull runs will be needed, I think the next bull run has the potential to bring us to the 50k level and the one that comes after it will take us to 100k and beyond.

~snip~
I respect your opinion but I find it almost impossible.  how do you think the price will reach $50k in the next bullrun? According to you in just 2 bullruns, the price of bitcoin would reach $100k then I think it will reach $1m in 20 bull runs.LOL Shocked I will be thankful to you forever, just tell me now how this magic will happen.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:00:03 AM

Bitcoin has not yet crossed its all-time high but we are talking about such a high price.
remember that this market is for speculations thats why we cannot forbid people to talk about prices they wanted to be reached mate.
and besides nothing will effect on you if there is this kind of thread and you can just ignore this and move on.
Anyway, I think the price of Bitcoin will go up, but believe me, it will take decades for $100K. IMO

What decades?Bitcoin reached $20,000 in just 10 years from almost zero value?so what more this next 10 years now?
Never lose faith if you are investor,but if like you that i'm sure nothing to lose here then its Ok.
Shohanur

Activity: 251

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 04:28:55 PM

Bitcoin has not yet crossed its all-time high but we are talking about such a high price.
remember that this market is for speculations thats why we cannot forbid people to talk about prices they wanted to be reached mate.
and besides nothing will effect on you if there is this kind of thread and you can just ignore this and move on.
Anyway, I think the price of Bitcoin will go up, but believe me, it will take decades for $100K. IMO

What decades?Bitcoin reached $20,000 in just 10 years from almost zero value?so what more this next 10 years now?
Never lose faith if you are investor,but if like you that i'm sure nothing to lose here then its Ok.
Yes, he already mentioned that anything is possible for bitcoin. But we can't sure that bitcoin will reach $100K within short possible of time. It needs more time to reach $100k because it is not a small amount.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:56:05 PM

Yes, he already mentioned that anything is possible for bitcoin. But we can't sure that bitcoin will reach $100K within short possible of time. It needs more time to reach $100k because it is not a small amount.
You will get dizzy if you think of $ 100k for 1 Bitcoin, we are still facing strong resistance to go higher, above $ 12000.
If you think that $ 100k, is a waste of time, you will hold on and miss an important moment.
I would believe Bitcoin price could hit $ 50 000.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lienfaye

Activity: 2968
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 10:25:38 PM

Its not really a realistic amount that we can see for bitcoin to reach in few days or months, it might take years. Though we are free to speculate for our desire amount of bitcoin, I prefer the value that is not impossible to happen in the future that wont take long years.

Seeing the price reach its ath once again is enough before aiming for another much higher price. Nevertheless only time can tell whats ahead for bitcoin.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████