Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in your ability to earn more.  (Read 7106 times)
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 05:26:57 PM

The crypto market is full of greedy traders and investors. Moreover, this situation is observed only in the cryptocurrency market, such phenomena are not observed in the stock market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 06:32:22 PM

The crypto market is full of greedy traders and investors. Moreover, this situation is observed only in the cryptocurrency market, such phenomena are not observed in the stock market.
Crypto market isn't full with greedy people. There are all kind of investors and traders. Few people invest their important money in a hope to make enough profit within short time and choose new project for this reason. Actually those are greedy investor. Crypto traders tries hard to maintain profit without losing their fund. They aren't greedy. And greedy people are at every step of economical platform, in stock market too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 06:39:14 PM

Earn money from investment very risky without knowledge, because how you sure identify best coin! If you have no enough knowledge about crypto market. Since the defi movement i have invest in oks project but still i have not sold because i can't recover loss yet.
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:24:59 PM

If you're investing without experience in crypto then you will gonna lose your money sooner or later. Instead of that, you could start your investment with small funds for the experience and get an understanding of the market. As per the time, you would start learning these things and could make good profits by becoming a good investor.
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:46:35 PM

It's not only about investing to earn always also know that in trading there's always ups and downs so when it's done understand it's market and keep trying and when it's up you don't have to be greedy also understand it's market that it can dump at a certain range. Trading isn't only about winning. Someone must lose and someone must earn that's the philosophy guiding market.
orengitu

Activity: 608

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 08:15:36 PM

It is not as easy as you have said it, someone can't just invest anyone or invest in any/new coin. To be an investors is not easy as you said, investment in crypto requires hardwork like more research, monitoring of the market signals, being up to date about the project, it's requires more knowledge especially basics. If you go into crypto investments without prior experience or knowledge the person can lose all.
My own is that, be very careful when it's comes to crypto investment.

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 09:25:28 PM

To earn more in cryptocurrency you need to invest in learning more skills, earning more is not that easy, you need to keep your focus and learn new skills daily so as to earn more than before.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
optimisticcm

Activity: 210

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 09:35:42 PM

With your skills you can earn. You can earn without any hard work. For that you need to be a crypto investor. You have to keep in mind that you will benefit if you invest in a coin or token by constantly monitoring the market. No experience is required for this. You just have to understand the market signal. Again you can invest in exchanger on any new token.
I want to be a good investor.
Do you want to be a good investor? Do you agree with me?
Learning is part of life, everyday we meet new people see new things and learn new things same is the case in the crypro world and i think with time im learning a lot and i am quite sure i will become a mature crypto market investor in few months time just because im learning fast.

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 10:57:54 PM

Earn money from investment very risky without knowledge, because how you sure identify best coin! If you have no enough knowledge about crypto market. Since the defi movement i have invest in oks project but still i have not sold because i can't recover loss yet.
There is no success without hard effort and also research is highly recommended. It's true that if you buy tokens, you only need to ensure the quality of a project, but it will be a different story if it's a newbie where they don't know the parameters of a legitimate project even though they have done a little research. So the point is always do a thorough research before you invest, check their social media, check their technology developments and check their smart contracts, and make sure you are actually investing in a legit project.

maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 01:37:47 AM

With your skills you can earn. You can earn without any hard work. For that you need to be a crypto investor. You have to keep in mind that you will benefit if you invest in a coin or token by constantly monitoring the market. No experience is required for this. You just have to understand the market signal. Again you can invest in exchanger on any new token.
I want to be a good investor.
Do you want to be a good investor? Do you agree with me?

Investing into our ability is always right with almost field, every careers, not only in this market. Long-term investment or short-term investment and especially with Traders (trading to earn everyday), we can't win the market without having a good knowledge about analysing and understand clearly about the core of each coin that we are investing.

DEMER

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 12:08:43 AM

if you choose hodl strategy you even don't need to be a crypto investor, just to learn how to find credible and profitable project )) as for me, i learned a little bit trading and now try myself in defi investment. usually i pay my attention on interesting dex projects
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 03:22:10 AM

No experience is required for this.

So ridiculous, everyone still needs experience. You cannot give the tough task of trading to old farmers in the fields. Experience is the most important aspect, because experience is the best teacher.
We all need experience to do something well, as we write comments here. Not everyone can comment on this forum properly, which is the reason why there is so much spam scattered in the threads of this forum.

tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:23:43 AM

if you choose hodl strategy you even don't need to be a crypto investor, just to learn how to find credible and profitable project )) as for me, i learned a little bit trading and now try myself in defi investment. usually i pay my attention on interesting dex projects
if you invest into dex projects - i'm researching now an interesting stablecoin dex project - xsigma, based on Curve, looks credible and technically simple
mianvicky1

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:44:28 AM

yes its true , everything is depend on your learning skills. if you can read the market you get benefit from every project .
but do not enter in project when price is on high . wait for price little dump and then invest int it .
DEMER

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:47:49 AM

if you invest into dex projects - i'm researching now an interesting stablecoin dex project - xsigma, based on Curve, looks credible and technically simple
thank you! i'll look on them and check - now i'm exactly look for interesting dex
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 08:18:19 AM

There are many opportunities within the cryptocurrency markets. This way you can make really good profits.
However, this requires a lot of patience and dedication. In addition, transactions should be made through reliable exchanges.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:56:08 PM

Trading is not a cup of tea for every investor. Only by watching the market one can not be an expert in trading. One should have knowledge of market analysis, basics of the market, fundamentals of the market, and News effect on the market. These things should be kept in mind. Ultimately I would also say if you honestly earn money from this market brush up your skills before investing.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:36:18 PM

Trading is not a cup of tea for every investor. Only by watching the market one can not be an expert in trading. One should have knowledge of market analysis, basics of the market, fundamentals of the market, and News effect on the market. These things should be kept in mind. Ultimately I would also say if you honestly earn money from this market brush up your skills before investing.

Definitely a trading doesn't learned by just sitting on the chair, watching youtube tutorials or readubg trading tutorials in just an hour, or how many hours or even in one day. Trading doesn't need to be learn by just reading and watching these should be practice in proper trading and worst but helpful to experience failure to be able to get the precious gem of learning.

all the success you have. I think we have to have the effort, patience, mind, brainpower, time, experience, passion that we have for it. we can make money in this crypto market. Therefore capacity is not enough to be successful.

In any aspects of our life dreaming to get a success or to get your dreams doesn't happen easily, or if you wantwd to make that dreams of yours into reality you should have to work it out, sacrifice for it and chased it. And even here in cryptocurrencg those requirements are also required here.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:47:33 PM

all the success you have. I think we have to have the effort, patience, mind, brainpower, time, experience, passion that we have for it. we can make money in this crypto market. Therefore capacity is not enough to be successful.

as an investor or trader you must have experience, without experience I am sure there will be problems every time,
and if not strong, then the success you dreamed of will disappear.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:59:39 PM

The OP thinks it doesn't take experience to succeed in crypto, does the OP really mean it?  In fact, to know the signal given by the market, we must have the knowledge and experience to know the direction of the signal.  People who hope for success, nothing is instant, nothing is always successful without failure and from failure, experience is created.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: