Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON 4.0 vs ETH 2.0  (Read 508 times)
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 04:48:10 AM

tron still can't compete with ethereum. anyway update 4.0 is still a long time ago and they won't be rushing it. so ethereum will continue to lead the way. currently ethereum 2.0 is taking the market by storm, many people are enthusiastic about this update. It is proven that even though it is only a testnet, ethereum's price has gone up high. if the testnet is successful, there will be many ETH holders for the long term this will change the ethereum demand in the market later. Eventually Ethereum prices will go much higher.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 05:19:23 AM

we are still waiting to what extent the strength of TRON 4.0 can face ethereum 2.0 because if calculated based on ethereum's victory, it is at the top. but tron 4.0 definitely provides one of the best and updated options so they try to surpass the coins that were already in crypto
You have been putting too much expectation for the tron platform. IMO tron itself is just a money generator for the CEO aka JUSTIN. that guy was also grabbing a lot of money from the market too. Tron  can't compete with ethereum and this is the fact.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 05:56:01 AM

TRON is just a shitcoin, I monitor a few blockchain developer communities, and I never seen anyone building anything on TRON's blockchain, most of the projects are focused on Ethereum. Tron to Ethereum is what Bcash and BSV are to Bitcoin. Absolutely zero chance of taking it over, just a cheap inferior copy that exists as long as bagholders have some hope that the flippening will come one day.
Blockchain platforms are designed to make up for the shortcomings for the better and that is why competition is necessary in this industry. Have you ever been to the super market? why are they at every intersection even though the product they offer is the same! this is what happened here.  each blockchain platform has its own features and is an option for developers

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1888

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 06:10:02 AM

I think it is difficult for any coin - not just TRX - to compete with Ethereum, especially after the move to the Ethereum Blockchain version 2.0, since almost its inception, Ethereum has maintained its place in the second row just behind Bitcoin and I think it will keep it for a very long time. So I don't think TRX is able to displace Ethereum.
Ultimately, however, this competition is good and will bring with it more technologies and improvements to the blockchain network and the crypto world in general.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 06:34:17 AM

I think it is difficult for any coin - not just TRX - to compete with Ethereum, especially after the move to the Ethereum Blockchain version 2.0, since almost its inception, Ethereum has maintained its place in the second row just behind Bitcoin and I think it will keep it for a very long time. So I don't think TRX is able to displace Ethereum.
Ultimately, however, this competition is good and will bring with it more technologies and improvements to the blockchain network and the crypto world in general.
I agree, more blockchain project, more developers, more competitors means more development. However, ETH might be so popular and it might be difficult for TRON to compete against ETH right now due to the ETH 2.0 hype but if you read one of the reply, there is one concern about ETH that might be able to give TRON a chance to compete with it.  In ETH, the moment it become popular, its transaction fee skyrocketed, which I think is one of the weak point that can be taken advantage by TRON.  Sooner or later if ETH transaction fee spike is not fixed, many users will look for alternative and that is where TRON can come in. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1888

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 07:24:43 AM

there is one concern about ETH that might be able to give TRON a chance to compete with it.  In ETH, the moment it become popular, its transaction fee skyrocketed, which I think is one of the weak point that can be taken advantage by TRON.  Sooner or later if ETH transaction fee spike is not fixed, many users will look for alternative and that is where TRON can come in. 

Yes, it is true, I missed it, this is quite an important and sensitive point. Ethereum network fees have increased dramatically in the recent period and this is the cause of a lot of inconvenience to many people. Personally, I made two or more transfers during the past few days and was very annoyed about the high fees.
If this problem is not resolved in version 2.0, as you mentioned, this will be a very negative point for Ethereum and it will be a great opportunity for the TRON network that has high speed and low fees.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 07:37:30 AM

I don't know what updates are being prepared from TRON, but Ethereum technologies and capabilities are much more popular and therefore TRON cannot compete with Ethereum and therefore Ethereum has nothing to fear.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 07:52:16 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2020, 09:18:58 AM by royalfestus

The tag I have for Tron is the CEO, Justin has done so bad that affected the trust in him. Most of his decisions are selfish but he has a lot of intelligent people as friends and great teams with projects. Having CZ binance as friend is the best advantage at the moment for Justin but how long can they help him out. Most of the DEFI are on etheruem, maybe 2 or 3 Defi on Tron with less than $50m marketcap compare to over $1b in ethereum DEFI. He might need to prove himself with the improved market sentiment.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
StreakW

Activity: 1216
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 08:15:20 AM

I think most wouldn't mind about TRON.

The big thing today is Ethereums 2.0. Look the perspective that Tron can be staked but Ethereum is just going to that point. But why all the crowd is waiting for Ethereum's 2.0 and staking?

It's because Ethereum is bigger than TRON and we all like ETH.
I disagree, yes we all like ethereum but now a lot of people complaining about fee. And I see Tron is one of the solutions for this. If you see the Oikos project, the developers choose Tron platform rather than ethereum platform and the project becomes success. If ethereum can't solve the highest fee, many developers will choose tron than ethereum

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 08:25:08 AM

I'm really tired to say something about Tron, for now I'm still annoyed I see it, ever since it touched the highest price of $ 0.30, until now it's still at the level of $ 0.025, Others have surfaced, but Tron is still at the bottom of the sea.

My belief is even more in Ethereum now, rather than Tron, indeed the Tron platform is often used by many new coins currently supported by the Blockchain network.

For me, I don't really hope for Tron in the future, even though I have it and I keep it in my pocket, for that anything can happen to Cryptocurrency, without us expecting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoYar365

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 12:43:09 PM

Everything will be fine with the miners, they will go to mine something else, or they will sell video cards, I think they have already recouped the costs, I expect scalability from ETH 2.0 in the first place, and POW or POS does not matter.POS for Ethereum is better but that won't be the reason for miners to sell off their mining rigs, though Eth is one of the most profitable coin to mine since day one but we have other coins using same Algorithm (ethash) with Ethereum e.g Ethereum Classic
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 12:59:06 PM

I just heard Justin Sun announce that "TRON 4.0 is coming", maybe this is his answer for ETH 2.0 Smiley
As Ethereum strives to be a "world computer," TRON also aims to accomplish this feat, but focuses more on decentralized entertainment.

This could be a big challenge for both of them. They are competing for each and they are likely to show whos the big man in crypto. Even Justin Sun will make such a thing but I'm not thinking that people will consider investing more on TRON instead of keeping ETH for the future. It is too confident that ETH will still gain more trust from the people than TRON and it is not deniable to see since before.

Anyway, if they are successful with their plan, for sure, we all be happy as well. Besides, we look at this a great crypto market achievement and it certainly has a positive impact on the market price.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 01:00:40 PM

I just heard Justin Sun announce that "TRON 4.0 is coming", maybe this is his answer for ETH 2.0 Smiley
As Ethereum strives to be a "world computer," TRON also aims to accomplish this feat, but focuses more on decentralized entertainment.

Perhaps the basis for Sun to believe that TRON overtakes ETH in the Daaps market is that TRON has more blocks and transactions, is fast growing and has many use cases, as well as a proven record of proofing. Browser.
Since you are comparing the market capital between the two coins then Tron will take a very long time to even reach the level of valuation ETH touched and with that in mind you really cannot even compare the two, i have not dissected the technical aspects of Tron but it all depends upon how the network will mange if there are huge number of transactions taking place and if they can overcome those bottle necks then you can call them the future, until then there is nothing overtaking ETH 2.0.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 02:55:13 PM

Investors are supporting both upgrade of course they are going to make profit from both upgrades but if we talk about usage Ethereum 2.0 has a huge edge, the only issue now is the very high fee but even the fee is high people are still going to support Ethereum 2.0 because of the profitability of their staking feature.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 11:02:52 PM

I think most wouldn't mind about TRON.

The big thing today is Ethereums 2.0. Look the perspective that Tron can be staked but Ethereum is just going to that point. But why all the crowd is waiting for Ethereum's 2.0 and staking?

It's because Ethereum is bigger than TRON and we all like ETH.
I disagree, yes we all like ethereum but now a lot of people complaining about fee. And I see Tron is one of the solutions for this. If you see the Oikos project, the developers choose Tron platform rather than ethereum platform and the project becomes success. If ethereum can't solve the highest fee, many developers will choose tron than ethereum
It's not Tron that has the solution.

There are other coins too that are saying they have the solution. But what if the time comes and they'll also be having the same transactions as Ethereum.

That solution they have will be the same as Ethereum's because they will be congested.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 11:33:36 PM

Is it rumors or the right information of TRON 4.0 blockchain? I'm interested in investing after the launch Ethereum 2.0. Justin always wants to defeat Ethereum blockchain. After I activated on social, I saw Justin tweeted that fake pump Ethereum blockchain. Still Tron blockchain didn't gain enough marketcap to enter the top 10 when Ethereum was never out of second.
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 11:41:43 PM

Is it rumors or the right information of TRON 4.0 blockchain? I'm interested in investing after the launch Ethereum 2.0. Justin always wants to defeat Ethereum blockchain. After I activated on social, I saw Justin tweeted that fake pump Ethereum blockchain. Still Tron blockchain didn't gain enough marketcap to enter the top 10 when Ethereum was never out of second.
I think if Justin has provided this information then there is an interesting code, currently the price of Tron on the exchange has also increased in price so I think this is a very good step to make a profit on TRON by buying some Tron and Ethereum on the spot exchange and enjoy profit when the price is high.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 11:42:55 PM

Blockchain platforms are designed to make up for the shortcomings for the better and that is why competition is necessary in this industry. Have you ever been to the super market? why are they at every intersection even though the product they offer is the same! this is what happened here.  each blockchain platform has its own features and is an option for developers

Competition and improving on your competitors weak sides is always a good thing, but it's not what is happening here. TRON is a shitcoin that makes unrealistic claims while failing to demonstrate any good results so far. Crypto is a very scammy scene, people don't want to actually make a project that is better than some existing project, they want to claim that their coin is better to reap easy profits.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 11:43:38 PM

The comparison between tron and eth through 4.0 and 2.0 will be even more interesting, because we know if tron tries to be like ETH and has good luck, while ETH will not stay idle and ETH will always show the strongest trend of coins in crypto altcoins .. this is very interesting and benefit the owners of each of these tokens
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 01:35:20 PM

Never heard of TRON 4.0 yet, I think people now are more interested on the ETH 2.0, and if this will be successful, that TRON 4.0 might be appreciated by investors as eventually the market will be bullish especially the altcoins. There's no specific date on the launch of ETH 2.0 yet, but look at how progressive ETH's price, it has almost reach $500 now and I guess if it reached at that level, the hype will continue and price will spike more from there.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀