Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:05:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COVID19 VACCINE AND ECONOMIC GROWTH?  (Read 1331 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 10:25:23 AM

Now, if the trial of this vaccine will come to your place and ask you to get injected by the vaccine for free would you do it? or not?

I wouldn't do it.

I know that it is a vaccine but there are no insurance that I would be able to take that vaccine without any side effects. I've been reading some articles that says that it is still not that proven so our country is taking the risks of being a lab rat because of the records of cases we are breaking. I will take it if it is proven safe.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 11:02:55 AM

Russia is still claiming that they are in production but I think the lack of medical research and direct human experiments which proved that it works created a bit of trouble in the world. Did they find a vaccination for covid? They sure did and most places say it actually works as well, however how did they find it?

When you have a vaccination that you are not sure if it will work or not and give it to humans as an experiment that is a very very dangerous thing to do, which is probably the issue they are going through right now. When that is all cleared up and forgiven people will just say no matter how it was discovered, the thing that matters is it is discovered. When it becomes mainstream and hundreds of thousands of people gets it every day, we are going to see economy grow incredibly high.

A lot of doctors still are not satisfied with the vaccine, some of them are still saying that they won't administer the vaccine in their hospitals, some says that it would be a risk. With this vaccine, safe or not, we are close on getting that economic rebuild though there are still those doubts and assumptions so I guess we will still wait until they successfully get through Phase III.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 02:05:44 PM

Honestly, I have the same opinion with @OP because the vaccine was made in a rush, but if the vaccine is not made soon then it is likely to add more people to die. I believe the governments of every country are doing their best to prevent the worst because it has to do with human life.

For the question I don't want because I am not affected by the coronavirus and until now I am still healthy and have carried out health protocols from the government, so I cannot receive vaccines even for free though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 04:02:00 PM

Now, if the trial of this vaccine will come to your place and ask you to get injected by the vaccine for free would you do it? or not?
No way, I think its better not to get caught by this virus and boost our immune system. Honestly vaccines are more scarier than viruses, it could kill humans without warnings.

If it could be proven effective what do you think about the economy of all country which will going to lead now in the economic growth?
Economic growth is not guarantee after this pandemic, thousands of businesses closed and millions of people lost their jobs but maybe in slow process we can all recover from this economic catastrophe.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 04:29:34 PM

It is known worldwide that russia had been into the last phase of the trials of Covid19 Vaccine. It already coordinated with other countries to participate in the last phase of trial and that is the mass vaccination of the said Vaccine for covid19. Some countries like Philippines is wiling to cooperate and even buy the Vaccine.

As I have read some articles about creating a Vaccine would take the usual time frame needed before it will be created and declare as safe could take up to several years like 5-25 years. In this case the Vaccine was being made rush and it could harm people especially in the plan for mass vaccnation. I can't imagine the devastating effect of the vaccine if found out later the bad side effects on human body. Like the Dengvaxia issue wherein most people get injected without dengue history will complicate dengue illness. The dengue will become severe when one injected with dengcaxia for those who had not been into dengue sickness before. The sad thing is that the vaccine effect will take up to 5 years. So, five years of being stress not to get dengue and a life threating vaccine being injected to the body is something awful.

Now, Covid19 vaccine could also be the same as with dengvaxia. I am not questioning the scientist or the russia tech and people doing their research on creating the vaccine. yes they are good but this is not about how they do the reasearch but the effect itself that is not still known and again vaccine making will take years before it can be declared as safe vaccine for the people.

If it could be proven effective what do you think about the economy of all country which will going to lead now in the economic growth?

Edited -

I will see it two different way like

01.  Powerful countries wants to show their merit power in vaccine like their ammunition.
02.  Secondly i will say they are thinking business with the vaccine that first come first serve basis.

Yes for vaccine 20-25 years needed that we saw previous vaccine. Now we are technologically updated but we can not come 25 years to 6 months for final deceleration of a vaccine. So there is clear that those who made deceleration, surely there is problem.

No doubt that if it goes effective economy will back its previous position and everybody will be gainer.

thanks.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 04:59:58 PM

It is known worldwide that russia had been into the last phase of the trials of Covid19 Vaccine. It already coordinated with other countries to participate in the last phase of trial and that is the mass vaccination of the said Vaccine for covid19. Some countries like Philippines is wiling to cooperate and even buy the Vaccine.

As I have read some articles about creating a Vaccine would take the usual time frame needed before it will be created and declare as safe could take up to several years like 5-25 years. In this case the Vaccine was being made rush and it could harm people especially in the plan for mass vaccnation. I can't imagine the devastating effect of the vaccine if found out later the bad side effects on human body. Like the Dengvaxia issue wherein most people get injected without dengue history will complicate dengue illness. The dengue will become severe when one injected with dengcaxia for those who had not been into dengue sickness before. The sad thing is that the vaccine effect will take up to 5 years. So, five years of being stress not to get dengue and a life threating vaccine being injected to the body is something awful.

They entered the final phase? When did you even complete the first two phases? You won't find any data about how the first two phases went. We even doubt if they actually completed the first two phases.
And yeah, it is going to be dangerous. Read about the 1976 swine flu vaccine mass immunization and how it ended.

-snip-

I doubt I would. Don't want to get paralyzed or fucked up for the rest of my life. I would rather wait for a well developed vaccine.
I don't think the vaccine itself will case huge changes to the economy, but once it helps to end the pandemic, the economy is going back to normal.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 05:21:11 PM

I feel like all of this will eventually happen. Think about it, the "common flu" was so dire that it was killing so many people, plus the technology wasn't that much improved at the time neither so it actually become something very deadly for the whole world and become something very dangerous. Right now it has a pill, a medicine, a vaccine to prevent it, basically everything you could consider to get better in a week without having any permanent damage in your body, you would basically recover like nothing happened.

Well, same will eventually happen to covid hopefully, a pill a drug a vaccine whatever happens but all of them will get together and basically fix everything. Economy is basically reacting to this situation because we are seeing things how it could recover.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 06:01:45 PM

Edited -

I prefer to wait for the government update because I don't want to get injected with the vaccine. If that vaccine can help people and cure them, I think that will be good news because that means people can get their health again and get home and work again. If many people can get a cure, we will see people can get work as before. They can back to their office or continue the business. And with the vaccine available, we will see the economy will start growing.

Yeah right. Before taking any chance it's best to wait for any updates from those who already take the vaccine,
see the actual results before making your move.
There are still things that needed to consider about this vaccine and even it's already available you still have to
think twice or more if possible to have a much better results.
In terms to economy, there's no doubt that once the vaccine or drug to cure this virus will be available, it will
carry the economy to survive and try to comeback from the original state.

panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 09:07:39 PM

(1) I think this way is impossible to make happen for clinical trials are made out of hospitals and it is improper to ask door to doors of who would like to volunteer for the trial for it can make commotion in the community that such thing exists. Also, even if I would be asked to be one of the individuals to try that vaccine trial for human samples, I won't bother to make an agreement for I would just take the chance to get vaccinated once the trials have been done and proven to be a real cure with no bad side effects on humans. I do not want to be a little sacrifice for I do value my life the most.

(2) Probably once proven that the vaccine created by Russia is a real cure that would end this crisis we have with the covid-19 pandemic, for sure the economy will be back into normal once again but it will undergo a process for every country have experienced a great challenge most specially when it comes to financial. Once the vaccine have been available in the market, surely the country who have created the vaccine will grow its economy more and the other countries will follow but then at least all are heading towards an improvement in terms of the economic growth and development which is important.
erikoy (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 01:54:38 AM

What's the need of injecting the vaccine for free. Already the vaccines were on the human trials. Only the final decision outcome needs to be analysed, most were successful. Whether it has got any side effects needs to be analysed and the component change has to be done. This will take time, and this is the reason why people don't allow to inject the vaccine for free. Hope we'll get the vaccine before this year end.
The last phase of trial could take few months or even  years because the side effect might be feel later on when something will going to happen and the vaccine will just going to complicate things. This is why others had speculated that after the last phase of trial if it will be done in a rush higher chances if it will be given to the mass the result will either be good or relatively bad and make things worst.

So, if there are free vaccines in my place I'd rather not get it and instead will wait for some time before getting the vaccine.
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 05:05:19 AM

well i think the third phase would be more crucial..because clinical trials usually will be tested massively. and we know that infected patience have different medical cases so if it would be tried to them, let say for example.. patience A response to the vaccine might be different from case B and C so therefore they have to analyze and study it again..especially that most of the common patience being affected by Covid 19 are those who have critical illness and especially senior citizens and there were babies and toddlers being affected too..so they have to look at it also..plus there were different medical histories especially for the senior citizens with critical illness.. it would be risky if there were side effects and it was being tested on them. but since they're catching up time to formulize the vaccines but they should consider the importance of life too...we only have 1 life and it can never be back again once you've made a mistake.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 05:59:18 AM

well i think the third phase would be more crucial..because clinical trials usually will be tested massively. and we know that infected patience have different medical cases so if it would be tried to them, let say for example.. patience A response to the vaccine might be different from case B and C so therefore they have to analyze and study it again..especially that most of the common patience being affected by Covid 19 are those who have critical illness and especially senior citizens and there were babies and toddlers being affected too..so they have to look at it also..plus there were different medical histories especially for the senior citizens with critical illness.. it would be risky if there were side effects and it was being tested on them. but since they're catching up time to formulize the vaccines but they should consider the importance of life too...we only have 1 life and it can never be back again once you've made a mistake.

so the phase 1 and 2 of the trials of the vaccine are already done ? until what phase could it take .  i have no idea on vaccines but if this is the only key to perfect it i will sacrifice and wait because you said its too dangerous if the vaccine is released on its early phase or when its not yet ready .

they can test it on non humans and that will be much safer than taking the test directly to Humans  .
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:34:46 AM

Now, Covid19 vaccine could also be the same as with dengvaxia. I am not questioning the scientist or the russia tech and people doing their research on creating the vaccine. yes they are good but this is not about how they do the reasearch but the effect itself that is not still known and again vaccine making will take years before it can be declared as safe vaccine for the people.

Edited -

Well before the release of the vaccine it has 4 phases as far as I know 1st phase animal testing which include if the reaction of vaccine is effective, 2nd phase is to human they will test it to hundreds of people and if its effective they will go to the 3rd phase which is a thousand of lives are in the line and it is critical then 4th phase the release of the vaccine in selected countries and for sure the economic growth of each country will rise little by little the worst case scenario if the vaccine is not compatible in different person it cause death which is the downfall.
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:50:09 AM

I think 2020 is a failed year for the world economy. By the end of this year, there will be a lot of people going bankrupt. Facing the stressful epidemic situation, I have faith that the fact that Russia has successfully tested the vaccine and put it into production is a sign of joy. In 2020, maybe the world economy will be better. Currently, because of the epidemic, people can only spend money, not make money. It also means that the poor get poorer and the rich get richer. There are many more billionaires in this pandemic. They hold stocks and their value increases rapidly.
As for the free trial of the vaccine I don't think it should be because it poses a risk to your health. You should wait for official vaccines from such manufacturers to be safer.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 11:59:08 AM

The clinically approved vaccine would really take some time to be produced and it would undergo certain stages for it to be declared safe for use.

It's all over the news that Russia has approved a vaccine called Sputnit V and it was criticized by many including the WHO. It was said that the vaccine wasn't adequately tested and there's still no enough evidence of its safety and effectiveness that's why it's really risky to be administered to people. I've read that it's only tested to a two small scale studies and that's already alarming since they didn't even publish the results of those studies. If I were to be injected for it for free, I wouldn't risk it.

As of the moment, everything is still uncertain. Scientists all over the world are developing vaccines, but we know the time frame of producing such takes 5 years or more. We're actually taking a leap of faith right now because we really hope to prevent the sudden spike and surge of the virus.

If ever a safe vaccine would be produced, the economies of each country would rise again, but for sure it's not going to be easy and in an instant. The process of recovering pinned down economy will be difficult. It would take months and years to form again the stability of a country. So let's hope to have a safe vaccine to use sooner and everything will then follow.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 01:45:02 PM

numerous countries have been recording success with a country like china already patenting some of the vaccines. The issue of the vaccine can be related to the polio vaccine that was subsidized and is even given to infants freely by so many countries. It was recorded that Bill gate plays a major role in making the vaccine available freely. Even though many countries have already pre-order the Russian covid19 vaccine but as soon as there are many vaccines available, it will be subsidized and will even be available and given freely in many countries
50 Cent

Activity: 519
Merit: 197

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 05:02:11 PM

fod bless you all. stay safe
many countries are now struggling and battling to find a vaccine for COVID-19 as soon as possible. in my country (Indonesia), the beginning of 2021 Q1 will be the year of vaccine trials. I hope this pandemic ends soon.

usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 558

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 06:23:49 PM

fod bless you all. stay safe
many countries are now struggling and battling to find a vaccine for COVID-19 as soon as possible. in my country (Indonesia), the beginning of 2021 Q1 will be the year of vaccine trials. I hope this pandemic ends soon.

Now it's seems some vaccine will reach the market soon. Some are trying to sell it and earn more profit from it. Some trustees trying to make a vaccine free to reach all affected people. We will able to see which will happen only when it occur. The pandemic situation will end with this december and we will have a wonderful 2021.With this good hope, we will wait till get into normal life.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2020, 06:59:11 PM

I think 2020 is a failed year for the world economy. By the end of this year, there will be a lot of people going bankrupt. Facing the stressful epidemic situation, I have faith that the fact that Russia has successfully tested the vaccine and put it into production is a sign of joy. In 2020, maybe the world economy will be better. Currently, because of the epidemic, people can only spend money, not make money. It also means that the poor get poorer and the rich get richer. There are many more billionaires in this pandemic. They hold stocks and their value increases rapidly.
As for the free trial of the vaccine I don't think it should be because it poses a risk to your health. You should wait for official vaccines from such manufacturers to be safer.
2020 is a failed year for 3rd world countries, all of those holes have been revealed that we aren't capable of handling things like this pandemic especially when you have corrupt politicians. China after 6 months of downfall, their economy is already speeding up. But I hope that all of the countries have the ability to recover very fast.

An official vaccine is better than using a vaccine without any trials, we are gonna be a lab rat if that happens.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 08:11:39 PM

An official vaccine is better than using a vaccine without any trials, we are gonna be a lab rat if that happens.

This a great point of concern, any kind of vaccine takes years to measures all its effects and side effects but the current position of the world is such that the people/ Gov cannot afford to wait for that long procedure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: