Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:38:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Trustcoin.exchange a scam?  (Read 117 times)
bitcoinermatt (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 63

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 11:59:15 PM

Hello everyone! I have signed up to trustcoin.exchange a few days ago because someone was saying there was a promocode for some free BTC, i entered the promocode and tried to withdraw.. it said i had to play 1 roulette game before I can withdraw. I played and "won" 843$. This sounds a bit fishy to me. But there is a chat on the side and people seem to be real, not bots. Anyways, I tried to withdraw after and it says I have to deposit 0.016 BTC because they want to prevent abuse from the promocode. So I don't know.. I'm not depositing anything there thats 100% sure. I could also sell my account there. Let me know what you guys think.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8263

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 12:22:39 AM

Hello everyone! I have signed up to trustcoin.exchange a few days ago because someone was saying there was a promocode for some free BTC, i entered the promocode and tried to withdraw.. it said i had to play 1 roulette game before I can withdraw. I played and "won" 843$. This sounds a bit fishy to me. But there is a chat on the side and people seem to be real, not bots. Anyways, I tried to withdraw after and it says I have to deposit 0.016 BTC because they want to prevent abuse from the promocode. So I don't know.. I'm not depositing anything there thats 100% sure. I could also sell my account there. Let me know what you guys think.

Hi Young dev from Canada! 
 I had the same offer from a Nigerian prince once and also from a random lottery I didn't even know I had entered!  They seemed equally legit.  Just give me the BTC0.016 to prevent abuse from trust(lol)coin.exchange - I promise you'll get just as much back from me as you would have from trust(lol)coin.exchange but you wont feel as bad because I'm not promising you $843 as well.

TL;DR  Don't do it.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 12:25:36 AM

Legit centralized exchanges won't ask you for money before you can withdraw. There's no such thing as "deposit to prevent abuse". It's deposit so they can abuse you.

About the chat, they're fake too. The scammer is talking to himself.

In short, SCAM.

TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 12:43:08 AM

Yes, this is a scam site, you can visit this thread by @Jawhead999 to learn more, [SCAM] trustcoin.exchange - Fake exchange.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitcoinermatt (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 63

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 12:50:24 AM

Yes, this is a scam site, you can visit this thread by @Jawhead999 to learn more, [SCAM] trustcoin.exchange - Fake exchange.

Thanks for the link! I think i can close this thread now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: