Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unwatch topic not working?  (Read 491 times)
BitPhotos (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 01:46:38 AM

is the unwatch topic button not working? when i go to a thread and hit unwatch, it still shows up under new replies to your posts? is this normal or is it broken? thanks

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:03:43 AM

is the unwatch topic button not working? when i go to a thread and hit unwatch, it still shows up under new replies to your posts? is this normal or is it broken? thanks

This is normal behaviour.  Unwatch takes the thread off your Watchlist, but it does not take it off Show new replies to your posts.  For this reason, I only use the Watchlist.

ok thanks for clearing that up! is there a way to remove it from show new replies to post?

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:04:35 AM

This is normal behaviour.  Unwatch takes the thread off your Watchlist, but it does not take it off Show new replies to your posts.  For this reason, I only use the Watchlist.

ok thanks for clearing that up! is there a way to remove it from show new replies to post?

No use the watch list as your master thread viewer.
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:06:11 AM

You can delete all your posts in the thread.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:06:36 AM

No use the watch list as your master thread viewer.

ok! i will start doing that! thanks very much for the help!

nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 01:08:50 AM

I setup email notifications and I "unnotify" any topics I dont want to be a part of anymore... That my personal favorite way to do it!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: