Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Raffle] 2016 2017 2018 Bitcoin Penny Set (cancelled)  (Read 169 times)
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2255

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 03:16:50 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2020, 01:54:23 PM by MoparMiningLLC

For some reason, I bid on multiple lots on this auction https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5264997.0  -- I really do not collect duplicates and usually tend to sell/raffle them off, so here I am to raffle off the second set.

Shipping: Free in the United States - International at winners expense (I will cover the first $10)

due to the higher cost of Bitcoin transaction fees, I have decided to do this one using Litecoin

Price per spot: 0.075 0.05 LTC - you can pick the lowest fee possible, I am not worried about it taking longer. Just be sure to post the transaction ID with your spot selection.
each spot gets 3 numbers.

Please post txn id and which number you want. Please review posts prior to yours to ensure you do not select a number already chosen. There is no limit on number of slots.

MC9CyrDyKnZMTJwzXUoAbWAtiF64fRDQA8 for LTC

--- do not make any payments to any other address posted or sent in a pm

Once all entries are paid I will choose a block.  The last number of that block will determine the winner.
example:
0000000000000000000c93cdcb0f51dabfc547e4960b84cc675d5407f290268a  - 8 is the winner
0000000000000000000a0ab5bf76c9dabbb14d32632efb92e80ff237121d9703 - 3 is the winner

0, 1, 2 -
3, 4, 5 -
6, 7, 8 -
9, a, b -
c, d, e -

f  - no winner, we roll with next block

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 02:38:05 AM

slot price dropped to .05 LTC

Mine BTC @ kano.is
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 03:34:40 AM

For some reason, I bid on multiple lots on this auction https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5264997.0  -- I really do not collect duplicates and usually tend to sell/raffle them off, so here I am to raffle off the second set.

You realize that you linked the auction showing that you paid 0.001 for the set less than a month ago.... right?

0.075 LTC x 16 = 1.2 LTC  ~7x
0.05 LTC x 16 = 0.8 LTC  ~4.5x

I'm all down for profit, but those numbers are why this is quiet.
Good luck with your raffle.
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 05:09:06 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2020, 05:35:15 AM by MoparMiningLLC

For some reason, I bid on multiple lots on this auction https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5264997.0  -- I really do not collect duplicates and usually tend to sell/raffle them off, so here I am to raffle off the second set.

You realize that you linked the auction showing that you paid 0.001 for the set less than a month ago.... right?

0.075 LTC x 16 = 1.2 LTC  ~7x
0.05 LTC x 16 = 0.8 LTC  ~4.5x

Yes I do realize that I paid - but it was also an auction where I did pay .001223105 BTC (about $14.22 per set after shipping). So, with free shipping it is a bit closer to 3x what I paid, but it's also only like what $3 a slot? not sure how much lower I can go - It is not about profits, never is when I do a raffle or auction (I have done a few freebie ones as well where even the shipping was free, including to international locations) I am not trying to make a profit ever - my goal is just to list it what I think it will go for, nothing more. Just trying to be part of the community.

TBH I was not really looking at the profit, I was trying to see how low I had to make a price to actually be worth someone joining it because of transaction fees.

So, I will just make it 5 slots for .05 - I hope that works for anyone interested.

**deleted some comments I made that were not productive, and even though the above quote reeks of hypocrisy, I will try to stay away from the drama.**

Mine BTC @ kano.is
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 01:43:51 PM

For some reason, I bid on multiple lots on this auction https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5264997.0  -- I really do not collect duplicates and usually tend to sell/raffle them off, so here I am to raffle off the second set.

0.075 LTC x 16 = 1.2 LTC  ~7x
0.05 LTC x 16 = 0.8 LTC  ~4.5x

Yes I do realize that I paid - but it was also an auction where I did pay .001223105 BTC (about $14.22 per set after shipping). So, with free shipping it is a bit closer to 3x what I paid, but it's also only like what $3 a slot? not sure how much lower I can go - It is not about profits, never is when I do a raffle or auction (I have done a few freebie ones as well where even the shipping was free, including to international locations) I am not trying to make a profit ever - my goal is just to list it what I think it will go for, nothing more. Just trying to be part of the community.

TBH I was not really looking at the profit, I was trying to see how low I had to make a price to actually be worth someone joining it because of transaction fees.

So, I will just make it 5 slots for .05 - I hope that works for anyone interested.

**deleted some comments I made that were not productive, and even though the above quote reeks of hypocrisy, I will try to stay away from the drama.**

The above quote does not reek of hypocrisy.  First off, a lot of my auctions and WTS threads are for others.  Second, I said "I'm down for profit", which I am, but I've NEVER tried flipping for 4.5x - 7x  3x - 6x a month later.  3rd, I have given LOTS of free items to this community with free shipping etc.....  Maybe you don't understand what the word hypocrisy actually means. Kiss

MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 01:54:06 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2020, 03:54:55 PM by MoparMiningLLC

0.075 LTC x 16 = 1.2 LTC  ~7x
0.05 LTC x 16 = 0.8 LTC  ~4.5x

Yes I do realize that I paid - but it was also an auction where I did pay .001223105 BTC (about $14.22 per set after shipping). So, with free shipping it is a bit closer to 3x what I paid, but it's also only like what $3 a slot? not sure how much lower I can go - It is not about profits, never is when I do a raffle or auction (I have done a few freebie ones as well where even the shipping was free, including to international locations) I am not trying to make a profit ever - my goal is just to list it what I think it will go for, nothing more. Just trying to be part of the community.

The above quote does not reek of hypocrisy.  First off, a lot of my auctions and WTS threads are for others.  Second, I said "I'm down for profit", which I am, but I've NEVER tried flipping for 4.5x - 7x  3x - 6x a month later.  3rd, I have given LOTS of free items to this community with free shipping etc.....  Maybe you don't understand what the word hypocrisy actually means. Kiss

I will continue to ignore the drama. But I will point out that I made a calculation error when i had it at .075 ltc and dropped it to .05 ltc - that is what I get for using my mobile phone. As for the "profit" we are still talking about maybe $20 - maybe less depending on shipping.

And the hypocrisy is about your complaint about others posts which are not helpful to your sales threads - while you post unhelpful comments as well. That is the hypocrisy.

Not to mention - the same coins that I was doing a raffle for approx $3 a slot that you are giving me so much crap about are the same coins that several others who sell here quite a bit more than I do also have on their sites for $29.99 to $75 each - yet, you are giving me grief over a possible $20 gain on 3 coins? So, if someone gets something for a really good deal, they are not allowed to sell it for a mark up of anything? even when it is still cheaper than others selling the same thing?  

As the drama will ensue on any thread I now post going forward. I will discontinue re-selling here and only do free raffles with my extras - and may post sales for items I make or obtain outside of the forums.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: