Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | [CPI] Crypto Price Index | [Hotbit | Bilaxy | Bitforex | Digifinex]  (Read 930 times)
aldyar

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 07:59:30 AM

Ok thank you
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aldyar

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 08:00:31 AM

it's just the second day of October and there is still no news and what is the reason. why are deposits closed?
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 08:32:06 AM

it's just the second day of October and there is still no news and what is the reason. why are deposits closed?

"Between 1st and 15h of October", as you say this is just the 2nd of October so be patient.. It could be tomorrow, it could be the 15th. I'll update you all once it happens Smiley

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 01:59:59 AM

we are waiting

We are inching closer and closer, patience will be rewarded, surely Smiley

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 08:34:04 AM

Make sure to join the CPI Telegram Channel to get the latest news and stay up to date on what's going on. Things are moving along at a nice pace right now and I have some exciting news to share very soon!

aldyar

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 08:46:46 AM

admin what is happening already on October 12 and deposits on the exchanges have not been opened, I understand that according to the conditions until the 15th, almost 2 weeks have passed and no news, no need to cheat tell the truth
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 09:56:13 AM

admin what is happening already on October 12 and deposits on the exchanges have not been opened, I understand that according to the conditions until the 15th, almost 2 weeks have passed and no news, no need to cheat tell the truth

If the date is up to the 15th October there is no cheating if we haven't actually reached the 15th of October, right?

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:45:03 PM

Statement from Herbert Law the CEO of Crypto Price Index:

"I wanted to give an official update regarding the progress of CPI. Like many businesses, we have been negatively affected by the COVID-19 virus Global Pandemic. It has delayed our progress and investments. Due to the lack of investment funds I was unable to move CPI on to larger exchanges and complete a large World wide marketing campaign. The reason we need larger exchanges is to create more liquidity for trading CPI.  We were unable to accomplish this due to the lack of funding  which has delayed our progress because of Covid-19. CPI is continuing to move forward and needs everyone's cooperation and support during this time.

I am declaring a Force Majeure situation. This means we have an UNforeseen situation and a natural disaster and need to delay opening up wallets and onboarding deposits on the exchanges for 90 days  because of the Covid-19 virus. I plan to open up CPI for free trading Jan 15, 2021 however if we are able to do it sooner I will advise you accordingly.

These projects take time and especially in the midst of a Global Covid-19 Pandemic. We are currently talking to different potential investors, but the pandemic situation is making  the situation more difficult. We will keep everyone updated as soon as we have more news."

hereSjohnny

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 09:30:01 AM

As i read project has negative affect by the COVID-19 virus as it happened with many others companies and projects. Hope all will be ok in the future Wink
aldyar

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 08:58:31 AM

promised to open a deposit on October 15, now the deposit will be opened on January 15, the horror of the whole 3 months of waiting, what is happening with this project, I do not understand at all
IrinaRos15

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 10:47:01 AM

Statement from Herbert Law the CEO of Crypto Price Index:

"I wanted to give an official update regarding the progress of CPI. Like many businesses, we have been negatively affected by the COVID-19 virus Global Pandemic. It has delayed our progress and investments. Due to the lack of investment funds I was unable to move CPI on to larger exchanges and complete a large World wide marketing campaign. The reason we need larger exchanges is to create more liquidity for trading CPI.  We were unable to accomplish this due to the lack of funding  which has delayed our progress because of Covid-19. CPI is continuing to move forward and needs everyone's cooperation and support during this time.

I am declaring a Force Majeure situation. This means we have an UNforeseen situation and a natural disaster and need to delay opening up wallets and onboarding deposits on the exchanges for 90 days  because of the Covid-19 virus. I plan to open up CPI for free trading Jan 15, 2021 however if we are able to do it sooner I will advise you accordingly.

These projects take time and especially in the midst of a Global Covid-19 Pandemic. We are currently talking to different potential investors, but the pandemic situation is making  the situation more difficult. We will keep everyone updated as soon as we have more news."

it is obvious that such news will soon become commonplace. the world economy is in a very difficult situation ... many projects from the IT world will suffer in the near future.
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 12:48:12 PM

"Announcement from Herbert The CEO

I wanted to update everyone that CPI is now free trading on all 4 exchanges Hotbit, Digifinex, Bilaxy and Bitforex.  This means that people can buy and sell but the price will fluctuate accordingly with supply and demand.

CPI has closed the promotional (listing phase) and has now moved into the open trading phase. We have been preparing to start the development of the CPI 10,  our first index coin. The architecture design by our developers is paid for but we need more development funding to complete the index coin. Pending funding we anticipate being able to complete this task within 6 to 10 months. It's very important to launch the CPI 10, this will give CPI good market recognition and a lot of credibility.

We are also in the process of updating our whitepaper to showcase our future development plans for the different index coins and for our pay app. After this, we feel confident to be able to list on one of the top tier crypto  exchanges.

I have been in talks with multiple investors and we are close to securing major funding which will help us develop CPI quickly. As we have advised before we are still in the middle of a global pandemic which has delayed our progress.

I appreciate everyone’s patience and look forward to taking CPI to the next level.

Best regards,
Herbert Law
CEO"

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 07:12:09 PM

Message from the CPI Team:

"After we opened up trading the price dropped down to follow organic trading. This is expected because as many people sell the price will go down. The same way later the price can go up based on supply and demand.

EXCITING NEWS :  I am currently talking with ZBX negotiating the time for our next listing and I will advise you later. I feel it important to launch CPI on more exchanges to increase liquidity.

Etherscan blockchain explorer doesn’t reflect token sales only token transfers.
I hope this helps and look forward to giving the next update.

Best regards."

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: