Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:44:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is very excited at the moment.  (Read 797 times)
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 01:57:17 PM

Many people did not believe in Bitcoin and in cryptocurrency in general and now they bite their elbows and regret about it, but there are even people who even now do not believe in Bitcoin and in cryptocurrencies in general, and unfortunately there are a lot of such people.
I think many people, even now being in the cryptocurrency market, do not fully believe in the development of bitcoin and other altcoins. they just invested because they want a quick profit

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:02:21 PM

After much speculation the value of bitcoin has been $12,000. Bitcoin is currently priced at $12,000. Bitcoin has actually been able to show that bitcoin is the king of the crypto world. As the price of bitcoin has risen, so have the prices of other cryptocurrencies. Ethereum, Litecoin etc coin prices have risen. What is going to happen in the market. What do you think about all this cryptocurrency? Let's discuss in detail.

I feel that we are entering the bull market in full flow now. If Bitcoin can sustain the momentum and push towards 14k within the next month then we are in full force.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:17:43 PM

After much speculation the value of bitcoin has been $12,000. Bitcoin is currently priced at $12,000. Bitcoin has actually been able to show that bitcoin is the king of the crypto world. As the price of bitcoin has risen, so have the prices of other cryptocurrencies. Ethereum, Litecoin etc coin prices have risen. What is going to happen in the market. What do you think about all this cryptocurrency? Let's discuss in detail.

I am just wondering about global recession, surely by the end of this year the beginning of the next we will have a collapse of the world financial system and surely bitcoin will suffer from this situation!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:20:15 PM

Many people did not believe in Bitcoin and in cryptocurrency in general and now they bite their elbows and regret about it, but there are even people who even now do not believe in Bitcoin and in cryptocurrencies in general, and unfortunately there are a lot of such people.
I think many people, even now being in the cryptocurrency market, do not fully believe in the development of bitcoin and other altcoins. they just invested because they want a quick profit
They were too scared of this market to believe in it in 2018 2019. The price crashed many times and caused them to lose a lot, now investors are only interested in short-term profits and will sell. everything when it goes up a bit. That's why we don't see huge pumps like 2017

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 03:04:49 PM

I don't think so. When people try to invest in the bitcoin and they do know about how good bitcoin is. Bitcoin is the best coin that can be considered as the best investment. They fully believe what they have already invested.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4198

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2020, 03:28:05 PM

If I'm not mistaking, bitcoin has done 44% increase since the halving while the like of ethereum has done over 100% and other projects most especially DeFi related ones have done even more with some doing 1000%. With this statistics, I think you know where more money were made but sometimes it isn't about the profit but tech.

Considering the market, it's quite obvious we're in a bull market and this time it isn't the assumption of last year. 99% of the altcoins are doing quite well, giving impressive project and from reports Binance just recorded similar high traffic like that of the 2017 bull market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 03:35:10 PM

I am just wondering about global recession, surely by the end of this year the beginning of the next we will have a collapse of the world financial system and surely bitcoin will suffer from this situation!
I also think that bitcoin will not be able to be stable when the economics of many countries will collapse. the problem is that bitcoin still correlates with the stock exchange

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:16:58 PM

I am delighted as I see positive changes in the market of crypto world after some time now despite of global pandemic.
It also made me think for a moment if this will be a start of another golden year for cryptocurrencies.
But honestly speaking, I am wondering if what would happen now that there are possibilities of global recession due to pandemic.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:53:57 PM

I must confess that this year hasn't been bad as bitcoin has experienced a substantial increase in value, the value of Bitcoin almost exceeded $13,000, but retracing to the present range we have now. Ethereum has also been a good source of excitement for many and there's still hope for the value to surpass $550 before long.
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:24:30 PM

I feel that we are entering the bull market in full flow now. If Bitcoin can sustain the momentum and push towards 14k within the next month then we are in full force.

If it would happen it then it could be the best days for all the crypto users. But I hope it will take more than a month to reach the $14 k but if it reaches $14 k little earlier then everyone considers it to be the beginning of the bull run.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:49:48 PM

Bitcoin is really excited at the moment. After many days, the price of Bitcoin has exceeded $12k ; Besides, the price of other coins has also gone up. Everyone involved with cryptocurrency is happy about this. I think the price of Bitcoin will go up further in the coming days and it will go beyond $ 15 k  by the end of this year.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:03:59 PM

I hope bitcoin will be able to sustain above 12000 now for may be a few days and then it should aim for its next move up.
I think real fomo will begin when btc will break 20k which was the previous peak point and when it happens btc is expected to go parabolic because it will confirm the bulls to be back.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:49:51 PM

Bitcoin is really excited at the moment. After many days, the price of Bitcoin has exceeded $12k ; Besides, the price of other coins has also gone up. Everyone involved with cryptocurrency is happy about this. I think the price of Bitcoin will go up further in the coming days and it will go beyond $ 15 k  by the end of this year.
I  doubt very much with this forecast. bitcoin has already allowed a lot of people to enter the market, showing the current growth. a lot of money entered the market. I think that very soon this money will start to be taken from people

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2020, 09:51:24 PM

If it will continue then bitcoin will soar high because little by little it grow. Seeing this improvement bitcoin market price is also like seeing the cryprtocurrency improvemenr including the altcoins. Altcoins may not be independent with bitcoin but as long bitcoin is good then market for altcoins is good too.

Now most of the crypto users are happy because of another mileage bitcoin has achieve this year. Though this year experience pandemic but still bitcoin has taken a lot of demand from its users and this is why btc market price gone another mileage in reaching 12k Usd.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 05:06:48 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2020, 03:37:26 AM by ttcsalam

After a long time the market is going to a stable level.However, sudden rise and fall is not good.The relationship between Bitcoin and other coins depends.Suddenly the fall began.It was expected that if the market stabilized at 12,500,$ BTC would have moved to 14,000$.But it was not stable.This is not a good sign.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 11:02:47 AM

It was really exciting to see the price over 12k for bitcoin but it was sadly not sustained and now the price is back below 12k. I hope btc will bounce back and come back up and this correction will prove to be positive for further growth.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 11:05:53 AM

Bitcoin is not excited, you are excited about how Bitcoin is exciting  Cheesy.

And about the idea, that Bitcoin is exciting only when is growing, why Bitcoin wasn´t exciting when it falls down to 3000USD? For me it was the most exciting time in a Bitcoin´s history, Bitcoin has proven that is stronger than never before.  Wink

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 11:11:18 AM

ah ! finally speculation paid off because we manage to carry btc up to 12k usd this time but now what ? are going to stop right here or we shall speculate again for another milestone ? because so far i can see that people seem to calm down a bit . oh well maybe they need to rest for a while after a hectic up and downs of btc price  . your title is a bit goofy tho , btc isnt the one that is excited lol but we people are excited for what to come .
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:28:30 PM

I also think that bitcoin will not be able to be stable when the economics of many countries will collapse. the problem is that bitcoin still correlates with the stock exchange

I believe that bitcoin is linked to traditional fiat and finance, without it it would be impossible to buy bitcoin, if the biggest economy will collaps it will happen for bitcoin too!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 07:52:31 PM

ah ! finally speculation paid off because we manage to carry btc up to 12k usd this time but now what ? are going to stop right here or we shall speculate again for another milestone ? because so far i can see that people seem to calm down a bit . oh well maybe they need to rest for a while after a hectic up and downs of btc price  . your title is a bit goofy tho , btc isnt the one that is excited lol but we people are excited for what to come .

People seems to cashing some profits now, those who manage to enter while the value still low, now another test for those holders.

Chances that it will fall more once the weak holders and some whales make a big dumped, it's really needed to work with your analysis
before doing anything, else, you'll lose if you failed to manage your fear and excitement.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: