Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS](USA) ATX Motherboard Trays (Acrylic) - Half Price Deal [From $17.50]  (Read 2488 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Johnathon (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:25:39 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 05:18:25 AM by Johnathon

Current Special: (Purchase between 3/27/2014 3:00 AM PDT and 3/31/2014 11:59 PM PDT with promotional code JJFW4M2K)
In order to drive up brand awareness, we are offering the following special.

Purchase a tray via Amazon and receive 50% of your purchase price back by submitting an honest review of the product and seller within 3 days of receiving the product.
Apply Promotional Code JJFW4M2K during checkout to qualify for this offer. Full terms and conditions are listed on the promotional page. Limit 1 rebate per person.
Qualifying Products:
 - $36 + FREE SHIPPING - Brass Standoffs
 - $35 + FREE SHIPPING - Black Nylon Standoffs

Introducing simple protection for your mining rigs.

Condition:New
Brand:Version Coin
Model:Acrylic ATX Motherboard Tray - Brass Standoffs: VCACRATX01 / Black Nylon Standoffs: VCACRATX02
Image:https://i.imgur.com/9a2zMjo.jpg
Packaging:OEM - Boxed
Warranty:30 Days
Specs:Made from 4mm thick premium acrylic with rounded corners to keep both your equipment (and feet!) safe while still giving you quick and easy access to all your important components without the hassle of dealing with a case.
Great for use on a Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Topcoin, Infinitecoin, or other Scrypt or SHA256 based mining rigs or for your workbench system.
You are buying directly from the manufacturer so you can rest assured that your product will be of the highest quality and guaranteed against defects.
This set includes everything you need to attach your motherboard to the tray (see packing list below) and takes only a couple of minutes to setup.
Included Items:1x Acrylic Motherboard Tray
9x M3x8 Hex Standoffs (Brass: VCACRATX01 / Black Nylon: VCACRATX02)
18x M3x6 Pan Head Phillips Screws
5x Rubber Safety Feet (Prevents scratching, sliding, and improves tray cooling.)

Buying Options
  • Brass:
     - $36 + FREE SHIPPING - Amazon Qualifies for 50% Rebate Offer
     - $30 + Actual Shipping - eBay
  • Black Nylon: ($29 + Shipping)
     - $35 + FREE SHIPPING - Amazon Qualifies for 50% Rebate Offer
     - $29 + Actual Shipping - eBay

Buy multiple units and save on shipping. Need 5 or more units? Get an even bigger discount! Send me a message on eBay or a PM here for information.

I also accept Bitcoin payments.
Johnathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:06:31 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 05:49:23 AM by Johnathon

As a special introductory offer, the trays are $5 off for the next 24 hours.

VCACRATX01 with Brass Standoffs: $25 + Shipping
VCACRATX02 with Black Nylon Standoffs: $24 + Shipping
Johnathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 03:02:51 PM

VCACRATX02 - $10 + Shipping Auction Style on eBay
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:06:55 PM

So the acrylic is threaded?  With the rubber feet, is there enough room between the table surface and the motherboard to install PCI/PCIe cards with the faceplate still attached?
Johnathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 03:19:08 PM

The holes in the acrylic are not threaded, but rather a screw feeds up from the bottom of the acrylic into the female-female standoff and then another screw feeds from the top through the motherboard.

I hadn't even realized that I hadn't attached any photos with a graphics card installed on the board until your post. There is definitely no need to remove the faceplate of the card. The 8mm spacer and 4mm thickness of the acrylic is more than enough to clear the tab.

Images can be seen here.
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:43:31 PM

The holes in the acrylic are not threaded, but rather a screw feeds up from the bottom of the acrylic into the female-female standoff and then another screw feeds from the top through the motherboard.

I hadn't even realized that I hadn't attached any photos with a graphics card installed on the board until your post. There is definitely no need to remove the faceplate of the card. The 8mm spacer and 4mm thickness of the acrylic is more than enough to clear the tab.

Images can be seen here.
Oh ok, that makes sense.  Thanks!

Shucks, looks like I missed the sale though.  If you'd still be willing to sell for $5 + S/H, I'll buy one.
Johnathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 11:44:55 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 01:15:16 AM by Johnathon

Images can be seen here.
Oh ok, that makes sense.  Thanks!

Shucks, looks like I missed the sale though.  If you'd still be willing to sell for $5 + S/H, I'll buy one.

You mean $25? Go ahead and make a best offer on it and I will accept Smiley
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:08:26 AM

Images can be seen here.

Shucks, looks like I missed the sale though.  If you'd still be willing to sell for $5 + S/H, I'll buy one.

No I meant $5 + S/H from the special introductory offer.

As a special introductory offer, the trays are $5 for the next 24 hours.

Johnathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:50:39 AM

Images can be seen here.

Ah, looks like I was the one who made a mistake. The introductory offer was actually $5 off rather than $5. Sorry about that! I fixed the original post.
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:06:45 PM

Images can be seen here.

Ah, looks like I was the one who made a mistake. The introductory offer was actually $5 off rather than $5. Sorry about that! I fixed the original post.
Really?  Because your eBay listing was set to $5.00 as well...

Oh well.  Thanks anyway.
Johnathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 07:18:17 PM

Now available on Amazon as well!

Buying Options
Johnathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 10:18:40 PM

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE
Limited Time Offer: To celebrate our launch on Amazon, for every 2 Black Nylon trays you buy you will get one free! Simply add 3 units to your cart and proceed to checkout to see the discount.
Johnathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 11:17:42 PM

Brass standoffs are now in stock which means I now have many more VCACRATX01 units in stock. I will also consider all offers. Send me a PM or reply to this thread.
Johnathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 05:19:11 AM

Final launch promotion added. Get your tray for half price! See original post for details. Grin Happy mining!
Johnathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 04:23:55 PM

The promotion is active for anyone who is interested. Remember to apply promo code JJFW4M2K during checkout.
Johnathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 04:07:01 AM

The promotion is active for anyone who is interested. Remember to apply promo code JJFW4M2K during checkout.

Promo is still available. Contact me with any questions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: