Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:34:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Hire] I will help you gather information on any US adult  (Read 92 times)
TheFilthyMongol (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:10:43 AM

It must be a US adult because it is the only country I am 100% positive it is legal to do this. It will only be $5 USD. I would prefer to at least have his/her first name, last name, city, and state, but it is fine if I only have things like social media profile, email address, and/or phone number

This is against the ToS in some sites, so if this is against the rules on this sites, which I am pretty sure it is not, simply let me know and I will remove this post right when I see you tell me it is against the ToS
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:28:01 AM

Doxxing is discouraged on this forum if you don't know. It is also an coward practice overall, so you should find some other place for your services.

Posting personal information is only allowed in investigation section of the forum, that too if the person is accused of some highly risky scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: