Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Think That Your Coin/Token Will Grow?  (Read 553 times)
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:18:06 PM

Hey.

I researched very much in the net. I read numerous comments in the blogs. I saw to much messages in the telegram groups. and discord forums

and I found that most of the people really don't know why they chose their coin/token. just they know their coin is good and the future is belongs to them.

The Question Is: Why You Think That Your Coin/Token Will grow? (based on what?)
Try to prevent from believing what you are reading in telegram because there are only few legit topics on there.

I believe that my coins/tokens will grow because before i bought a currency i make sure  that i did a deep research and looking at roadmap,with the legit team behind the currency.

I know this is just part of the process but at least i know where my funds are heading in future.

I may lose but the chance of winning is always above losing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denasha92

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:00:44 PM

and I found that most of the people really don't know why they chose their coin/token. just they know their coin is good and the future is belongs to them.

the poeple that your talking about just bought crypto because of its hype or they just saw a fake news about their coins price. i believe that no one can predict the crypto price in the future. they just hold their coins because everyone said that it will grow in the future without guarantee. i will belive the coins will grow if their projects show a good development and always update their technology. because afaik most of the coins that still "alive" till now have a good development.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:02:17 PM

Doing various research to make investment decisions, I never joined fomo in this market. Just try to choose projects with good ideas and good products. Then the project will certainly thrive in the future
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 02:53:37 PM

Doing various research to make investment decisions, I never joined fomo in this market. Just try to choose projects with good ideas and good products. Then the project will certainly thrive in the future
That is right research and knowledge about a certain project you want to invest with is the best tools you can have in order for you make a right decision, plus having so much patience and confidence will give you an extra boast to further venture in more projects that will give you a benefiting rewards.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1374

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 03:16:56 PM

That is right research and knowledge about a certain project you want to invest with is the best tools you can have in order for you make a right decision, plus having so much patience and confidence will give you an extra boast to further venture in more projects that will give you a benefiting rewards.

Yes, I agree, if you are good at conducting research on the project, then you will undoubtedly reveal all aspects of the project and thus you will choose the good project that you will trust and invest in for the future. We believe that the token we have held will grow in the future based on the ongoing development of the project, good news, events, and the volume of token traded in exchanges...etc

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 03:30:03 PM

everyone has their own strategy, investing and trading, for me, I am sure why the coins I hold will go up one day,
because in terms of fundamentals this coin is very good, and this coin is not a token
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 03:58:53 PM

Of course people can only predict that the token or coin they buy will go up?
Or you mean they have to know about the future, then they can buy coins that are suitable for them.
no one knows for sure future market conditions.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 04:14:29 PM

For me there was right and there was wrong
The right is if short term, I really don't know about the coin, I just bought it because I believe the price will increases
The wrong is if long term, I totally know the reason why I choose the coin

For me it is simple based on historical prices

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 05:17:24 PM

Hey.

I researched very much in the net. I read numerous comments in the blogs. I saw to much messages in the telegram groups. and discord forums

Most of the crypto investors doesn't really invest on a project after reading it thoroughly, they don't even know about its white paper but they invested on it just because they see the project listed on top exchange, many investors pouring their money on it and they see much hype about the social media and crypto news websites.
Santly

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 07:40:45 PM

My token Has been growing actually, and I believe it's going to keep growing from the looks of it. PROB token has been going up since their exclusive programs especially since their launch with MATIC and now ARK, and both are doing really good. what matters is that these programs require staking PROB, So more people are buying and staking their token, or "my token" now  Grin
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 08:22:53 PM

if you don't know why you chose a token then you probably didn't invest to it but got it from airdrop.  or if you don't know why you chose a token or a coin, you really could be the worse investors you can ever be.

even bounty hunters today will research what the campaign they are about to join because most of them are going to look forward for the reward to get in the end when the project gets listed to an exchange. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 08:03:29 PM

I'm currently looking to get involved in OpenPredict (OPT).

It has an impressive DeFi use case that essentially allows anybody to make a prediction about anything, quickly launch a smart contract to take on counter bettors, which will automatically pay out the correct share of the pool to the correct predictors. It can also be used to hedge against black swan events, and profit from practically any other event.

Besides potentially disrupting the DeFi space, it just sold out its $250k allocation like it was nothing, and will be launching with a $100k god damn market up. $100k in the DeFi space is just bonkers. even if it does a x50, it would still only have a $5 million market cap.

Bear in mind that many other DeFi projects have market caps in excess of 50 million... Which means a 500x multiplier is well within the realm of possibility. What do you guys think?

Following up on my previous comment here. I was right about OpenPredict, it just launched on Uniswap and is already trading at x50—and it still only has a $5m market cap.

as I predicted before, I believe this project has potential for another 10x at the very least, I would be surprised even if it does another 20-50x, since it would still have a market cap of under $250m.

Taking a look at some of the other DeFi coins, this wouldn't be anything out of place, especially given how stacked the team is.

You guys got any other strong picks to take a look into?
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 08:52:08 PM

Hey.

I am usually very selective when choosing altcoins, I believe that's the area you are driving at, since BTC is the alpha in crypto. Firstly, I check to see if the team is competent enough, and if they have a supportive community. Obviously a community will be supportive if the team members have community interest, let's say there is a voting system before making vital decisions, it will go a long way. That aside, I check if there is a product, or atleast an MVP and check the development progress squarely. If the project is based solely on promises and hype, it's a no no for me. Let's say for example, I decided to buy some ANKR when I discovered many projects need them to run their nodes, I also decided to buy some VIDT when their video streaming platform started gaining traction. These are not investment options, just a personal instance. Once I see the team, Community and product are cool, then I'm optimistic the coin I'm investing in should do well in future everything being equal.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:05:02 PM

People don't know why they choose certain tokens because usually they're lazy and don't do any research. They buy coins and tokens because some youtubers recommend it or a friend bought the same coins or because there's a well known person or company promoting them.

I know my coins will grow in value because we are at the very beginning of a big bull market that will most likely last for another year or two. Every smart investor should have a bit of crypto in his portfolio and people are slowly waking up and learning it.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:25:06 PM

[/color]

I'd say that it depends on the investment plans short-/long-term as well as the stage at which the coins/tokens were acquired. For instance if buying them at a pre-sale then you can almost assume profit once it hits the market.

I can almost hear you ask, how do you know if it will hit the market and the answer to that is based on the scalability of the project, the team and marketing power.

If buying from the market like most people are then I look at the project and its purpose, its direct competitions to work out if it adds any original value to the market and also at the investors reactions then look at some line-charts. At least these are the basics anyway.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:30:26 PM

A team that is always ready to gives its community what they want is a good sign of a good project.
Community members will never desire what is not good. They always (although not all) bring good suggestions that will better the lot of the project. If they are is ready at all times, listening to suggestions and expediting quick actions on them, then sky is the starting point.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2020, 09:42:00 PM

I have earned my coins in bounty campaigns. So I did not invest money but my time and efforts. Joining the bounties by trusted bounty managers, I hope projects are good, and looking at further development, progress, and roadmap, I believe my investment will grow eventually.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:46:40 PM

Hey.

simple reason mate , because i believe it
and i pick a tokens or coins in my bag is with long research in all things about the project buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
joinfree

Activity: 1246

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:55:51 PM

Currently, I have spotted two coins $TWEE and $OPT and i think these coins though have risen significantly I am pretty sure they have a higher chance of increasing the more. Both coins are the native coins on their staking platform together with other use cases that will drive in liquidity of the tokens. This makes me want to hold this coin till the end of the year.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:04:47 PM

Use case.
That's one and most important of all.
It must have a feature that will click to the mass and merchants.

I already have that kind of coin.
What I am looking for now is something that relates to the gambling and gaming industry.
I think that industry is blooming more.
You make a good point but the use case of token/coin is not sufficient to make crypto grow and so is the merchant's feature either. Meanwhile, 45% of all crypto related project/IEO inaugurated  in the year 2017 used this features but their project price in the market worth nothing.
The one reason I beliece the coin/token i have will grow is through the project team level of experience and expert.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀