Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized Game framework  (Read 764 times)
paula invest

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:42:22 PM

I have not seen similar projects in the industry of decentralized games, so there is no way to learn from experience and mistakes. Perhaps there were attempts to implement something like that, but it did not come to the implementation of the finished product. The STONE developer will have to independently test the platform and fix bugs that he will encounter.
There are special people for testing, or they can release the beta version and give everyone the opportunity to test it, as other developers do. I hope that in addition to Ethereum, the EOS, NEO, Stellar and Tron protocols will be integrated into this platform.
Of course, I understand this, most likely the developer will do so. But I need more information, because now I do not know whether this idea will be implemented or not. If yes, then I wonder when exactly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gregrson

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:45:55 PM

If this project has a website? Maybe there is some kind of press release of the project or other documentation?
xavierScott

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 06:50:31 PM

If this project has a website? Maybe there is some kind of press release of the project or other documentation?
There is still nothing of what you have listed, since this is just an idea of ​​what could be created. Wait for the developer's response in this thread, I think he will tell you everything.

"The most decisive actions of our life ... are most often unconsidered actions." Andre Gide

Gregrson

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:56:44 PM

There is still nothing of what you have listed, since this is just an idea of ​​what could be created. Wait for the developer's response in this thread, I think he will tell you everything.
I saw a discussion of something similar on one of the social networks, but here I saw more information. I would like to see the finished product.
xavierScott

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 06:59:16 PM

I saw a discussion of something similar on one of the social networks, but here I saw more information. I would like to see the finished product.
You will see if nothing hinders the implementation of this project and the developer has enough finance and knowledge to implement it

"The most decisive actions of our life ... are most often unconsidered actions." Andre Gide

B1RST1X

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:03:22 PM

Do you have funding and those who will write the code for this framework? I would also like to clarify if you have any agreements with the developers of decentralized games?
paula invest

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:06:09 PM

Do you have funding and those who will write the code for this framework? I would also like to clarify if you have any agreements with the developers of decentralized games?
I'm also interested in this, but unfortunately the author of this idea did not provide more information on this matter. All that we have can be found in the first post of this topic.
B1RST1X

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 08:14:25 AM

I'm also interested in this, but unfortunately the author of this idea did not provide more information on this matter. All that we have can be found in the first post of this topic.
I think these are important questions, which were also important to point out at the beginning. But if this has not been indicated, it can be said that there is still no funding and no agreements. But this is not a problem if there is an understanding of the further strategy.
paula invest

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 10:12:55 AM

I think these are important questions, which were also important to point out at the beginning. But if this has not been indicated, it can be said that there is still no funding and no agreements. But this is not a problem if there is an understanding of the further strategy.
Funding can be found if you present not just an idea, but also a plan for its development. Many projects died at the initial stage of development, but the reason was that the team could not correctly draw up a project development plan.
xavierScott

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 10:44:58 AM

Funding can be found if you present not just an idea, but also a plan for its development. Many projects died at the initial stage of development, but the reason was that the team could not correctly draw up a project development plan.
You are right, in order to finance something, you first need to assess the prospects and the possible profit that can be obtained from such an investment.

B1RST1X

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 10:50:07 AM

You are right, in order to finance something, you first need to assess the prospects and the possible profit that can be obtained from such an investment.
If I understand correctly, will the developer of this framework receive some kind of commission? Or how should the project be profitable?
xavierScott

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 10:52:25 AM

If I understand correctly, will the developer of this framework receive some kind of commission? Or how should the project be profitable?
Yes, there should be a small fee for maintaining the network and covering costs. But I'm not sure how this will be implemented.

paula invest

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 10:56:55 AM

I think that there is no website since the development of the project has not yet begun and there is not even a strategy for creating and developing the project yet. In fact, having just an idea is not enough to make a successful project.
bountyhunter54

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 11:12:50 AM

Hello to all members, Is there more chances to growth in the altcoins in upcoming days? I meant to say As like DeFi it just reaches to peak and drop down due market influences.
Am new to the trading events so am here to takes the ideas of fluctuations in the different crypto and altcoins.
Gregrson

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 12:02:56 PM

I think that there is no website since the development of the project has not yet begun and there is not even a strategy for creating and developing the project yet. In fact, having just an idea is not enough to make a successful project.
I agree with you, the idea is not enough, some kind of plan and strategy for further development is needed. I already know several decentralized games in which it would be possible to use the idea that STONE offers, so I see a perspective in this project.
paula invest

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 12:05:42 PM

I agree with you, the idea is not enough, some kind of plan and strategy for further development is needed. I already know several decentralized games in which it would be possible to use the idea that STONE offers, so I see a perspective in this project.
I also know several such games and I would like to see something similar to the STONE platform implemented in these games. But I have no idea how it should look and how easy it will be to exchange tokens.
xavierScott

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 12:10:39 PM

Hello to all members, Is there more chances to growth in the altcoins in upcoming days? I meant to say As like DeFi it just reaches to peak and drop down due market influences.
Am new to the trading events so am here to takes the ideas of fluctuations in the different crypto and altcoins.

Now it is difficult to say something with certainty, since the crypto market is changing every minute. If you are interested in prices in the crypto market, then it is better to turn to the "Trading" section of the forum, which discusses similar issues, strategies and much more.

Gregrson

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 12:30:27 PM

I also know several such games and I would like to see something similar to the STONE platform implemented in these games. But I have no idea how it should look and how easy it will be to exchange tokens.
I think that the wallet will be as easy to use as Metamask and the process of exchanging tokens will be no more difficult than atomic swaps, which are already implemented and work well.
B1RST1X

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 05:47:32 AM

Now it is difficult to say something with certainty, since the crypto market is changing every minute. If you are interested in prices in the crypto market, then it is better to turn to the "Trading" section of the forum, which discusses similar issues, strategies and much more.
Now the entire crypto market is falling, this is not the best time for development in the field of cryptocurrencies. If the price of bitcoin drops below, then many projects will freeze their developments.
xavierScott

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 05:52:32 AM

Now the entire crypto market is falling, this is not the best time for development in the field of cryptocurrencies. If the price of bitcoin drops below, then many projects will freeze their developments.
You are right, the entire market has collapsed and this has always negatively affected developments in the crypto area. But I think that the development of STONE doesn't require a lot of funding and the excitement in the cryptocurrency markets will not affect its development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: