Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:22:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 10 DeFi projects  (Read 867 times)
TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 01:26:32 PM

I expected to see yfi on the list.. Still wondering how the project got so high and even hot listed on binance. It rose from $32 to presently $10000. I can't say if it's a scam project.. But hey! The rise is too much and it's still going up just withing 1month. I think it as should be amongst the top 10 defi projects that's doing fine. Those who bought at very bottom should be smiling now.

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
hd49728 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1039

Not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 02:05:14 PM

I expected to see yfi on the list.. Still wondering how the project got so high and even hot listed on binance. It rose from $32 to presently $10000. I can't say if it's a scam project.. But hey! The rise is too much and it's still going up just withing 1month. I think it as should be amongst the top 10 defi projects that's doing fine. Those who bought at very bottom should be smiling now.
It is clearly not a scam project and Binance don't join hype and easily list scam project. Nevertheless it is too soon to say YFI will be a successful project. Time will tell and it is very good time to jump out of the YFI boat. I am not an investor on YFI but it is my thought. The price is very high now and you will get 30 or 40% of loss in a few minutes.

There is nothing can prevent another hacked DAO like Ethereum DAO years ago.
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 02:11:42 PM

It could be like you say , i am not surprice about anything in crypto. Why this fomo about defi project , long term will not bring to us anything! Personally i don't like this kind of project.

Investors do not care about whether a project is good and long lasting or not. They only want a project that can bring them great profit in a short time whether it is a scam or not. That is what is happening now with any project that has the Defi tag to its name. Soon all this will fade away and the losers will count their losses.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 02:20:58 PM

I am surprised to see YAM in the list of top 10 DeFi projects. You can get more information at https://dappradar.com/rankings/category/defi with different protocols. The link is for all protocols.

https://twitter.com/DappRadar/status/1295646620697030656
Wow, nice things and share worthy. I am looking for some good position coins or tokens to invest for future. Here, I have discovered that defi projects are getting successful now-a-days and I am thinking to invest with it. I am already looked upon some tokens which projects are running and already listed also and their has good position too in Coinmarketcap. This post also help me to find out some projects easily.

Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 02:29:28 PM

Please invest only what you can afford to lose, just because DeFi projects are growing big doesn't mean they are all safe to invest in, some are still rubbish projects from scam team

pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 718

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:00:07 PM

Thanks for the list mate. I was just doing a little research on DeFi tokens and thought to check bitcointalk forum since I believe it's the best place to get useful info. I was planning on to invest in some of the DeFi tokens. I guess I should pick the top ones from this list and do a research on them.
I didn't know about the YAM token and that it's probably scam. Thanks for the heads up.
I am quite surprised though how a scam token can turn up to be in the top 10.
It's must be the first scam token that people are willing to invest in  Grin  Grin Kidding !

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:13:51 PM

YAM finance is a scam project, why are they listing it on this list? The price has dropped more than 98% and the CEO of the project has been heavily accused of scam, it is clear that this is a ranking of bullshit and it seems it pays to list
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:32:00 PM

I do not believe in this assessment, they list small projects and say which are the top defi projects in this market?
Please go to: https://coinmarketcap.com/defi/
You will see which project is the best
Coinmarketcap should be the reference, I was shocked when I didn't see Chainlink in the list and see YAM in top, but in coinmarketcap YAM is number 42. There might be a different basis in rankings but not indicated in the website so the title is confusing, I tried to on the basis for new project but only two listed.

Coinmarketcap it was bought by binance, i personally wouldn't trust too much, there is a lot of money up for grabs and this doesn't make coinmarketcap very credible in my opinion

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 11:06:29 PM

I do not believe in this assessment, they list small projects and say which are the top defi projects in this market?
Coinmarketcap provides realistic positions and valuations. I am interested to see and read this .. this is better than having to listen to the worthless speculation of posts that are not necessarily true.

princerepon

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 11:24:31 PM

[snip image]

I am surprised to see YAM in the list of top 10 DeFi projects. You can get more information at https://dappradar.com/rankings/category/defi with different protocols. The link is for all protocols.

I don't think it's a proper chart for top 10 defi projects cause there are couple of good quality defi projects are missing like Chainlink. Image shows some of are exchanges and some of are scam project which is YAM. You can find top rated defi project from here Coinmarketcap and Coingecko.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 11:38:45 PM

Yes, if it does not have Chainlink, what else would it have. Actually there is another chain killer project, which is a defi and an oracle. This aspect of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is already expanding and the market ahs not really be explored to a reasonable point, but i know that before the bull run, it would have had so many tentacles and would have given birth to lots of projects.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 11:45:57 PM

Yes, if it does not have Chainlink, what else would it have. Actually there is another chain killer project, which is a defi and an oracle. This aspect of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is already expanding and the market ahs not really be explored to a reasonable point, but i know that before the bull run, it would have had so many tentacles and would have given birth to lots of projects.

That's what I noticed at first looking at the list. Chainlink is out of the picture considering that it is number 1 in CMC. And checking again right now, still Chainlink is the number 1. However, where the OP got the list may have different criteria of selecting their top 10. So as a crypto user/investor, you should be smart in selecting a DeFi project as there is this current hype and everyone wants to be the top. Some of these ranking sites are also paid so don't put too much trust on them.

https://coinmarketcap.com/defi/
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 02:08:51 AM

Coinmarketcap provides realistic positions and valuations. I am interested to see and read this .. this is better than having to listen to the worthless speculation of posts that are not necessarily true.
I think Coinmarketcap will list the best Defi tokens for investors and you can greatly reduce the risk when choosing to invest. I often go to CMC to research new Defi projects because this investment trend has become more popular in the past few weeks. However, it is not possible to be sure of anything because risks can happen at any time and should not be too confident in the project.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
shawman

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 03:43:01 AM

YAM is dead. it has lost 99.99% of its value. coingecko does not even list its market cap as supply number is undefined at the moment. coinmarket has listed its marketcap at just under 26million. That wont put it in Top 200 at the moment.

Only worthwhile DEFI projects are Chainlink, Aave, Synthetic Network Token, Maker and Compound. Stay away from others. 
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 05:05:09 AM

I think Yam is still a good project. Just because of a small mistake, they made the building's value almost zero. I believe they will soon fix the above error and bring the project up to its plan. In the top 10 projects above I think it is for reference only and there are many errors because there are currently many projects with higher capitalization and more known people than the list above.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 05:52:12 AM

No doubt about that. But the site seems to be followed by most users. Actually yam is a good project, but the consequence of their error made a lot of money losses. If only they were able to secure codes properly then this would not happened. What Im not sure if the error is really an error or a planned act to exit from the very start but if it is. Then lucky guys for ripping too much money.

What made yam a good project? Memecoin? Funny? The fact that they made a smart contract without auditing it should remind everybody that most of these projects are led by people who do not know enough and think they are smart,,, and then we make them even better by going for their new projects. Truly the hype era is back.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 06:37:40 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2020, 06:49:11 AM by Falconer

This is a very bad defi list, YAM is currently in the 1st rank
YAM is a bullshit and scam project

check https://coinmarketcap.com/defi/

This is the real ranking list, YAM has slumped and deservedly

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DarkTrix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 07:57:52 AM

I've been studying defi for a week now, but I still don't understand a lot. Where to read in more detail?

Bitlover10

Activity: 293
Merit: 105

Love is all

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 08:12:23 AM

I've been studying defi for a week now, but I still don't understand a lot. Where to read in more detail?

Here you can find more information about defi http://crypto.marketswiki.com/index.php?title=DeFi_(Decentralized_Finance)

Also you can find more details information when Google the word defi.
I saw yam is included in top defi project but their investors get rekt after announcement to failed project. It was trading over 150 and within a hours its goes to zero still wonder why it's in top ten. New investors should be aware theirself before investing in defi project. Because without proper research you can loose all your fund.

Join my teligram channel https://t.me/Cryptoblas
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 01:09:01 PM

I think Yam is still a good project. Just because of a small mistake, they made the building's value almost zero. I believe they will soon fix the above error and bring the project up to its plan. In the top 10 projects above I think it is for reference only and there are many errors because there are currently many projects with higher capitalization and more known people than the list above.

YAM is similar to Ampleforth.
I'm sure the developers took a lot of ideas from this project. Such projects bring money only to developers, and many novice investors lose huge amounts of money. I would not be surprised if the price of the new token rises again.

https://twitter.com/YamFinance
"Migration from YAMv1 to YAMv2 is now live, please see below for more information.

Migration will be possible for all v1 tokens for 72 hours, from 4:20 PM UTC 8/19 to 4:20 PM UTC 8/22. "

On the Twitter video

51.27 YAM v1 worth $ 61 turns into 4.86 YAM v2 worth $ 41 Grin Grin Grin   WTF Huh

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████