Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What has bitcoin done for you?  (Read 5968 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 04:53:50 PM

It gives me confidence. Most importantly Bitcoin helped me to clear my huge debts in the year 2017-2018. I earned money from bounty hunting and sold those coins and convert it into Bitcoin. I was introduced to Btc when it was just 600$ value per bitcoin but I start trusting Btc when it reaches 8600$ value after that I hold Btc and sold at the value of 14000$. Ultimately Btc removes the tension of mind by paying debts that I earned by selling BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 10:51:32 PM

Bitcoin has opened unused financial conceivable outcomes. Not as it were is Bitcoin a extraordinary store of esteem, and great speculation in common, but the community encompassing Bitcoin empowers individuals from around the world to collaborate on ventures that have a enormous potential for advancing the worldwide economy into an imaginative direction.I included since 2017 as trader. In that time it made a difference me through difficult budgetary times when I didn't have any other alternatives with fiat cash. But it wasn't simple, I had to memorize a parcel additionally confronted the misfortunes.But learned how to rise again and stable the portfolio,Thank you Bitcoin and bitcointalk forum.

Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 10:59:24 PM

Previous Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5222426.msg53752319#msg53752319

I like making these threads because it's interesting to see how Bitcoin has changed people's lives. So how has Bitcoin helped you in your life?

For me personally, I use Bitcoin to accept money from people instantly.
Bitcoin has given me financial freedom. I am no more dependent on any third party to send money, store them and spend them.
It's a matter of fee seconds to mice your money anywhere in the world.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2021, 01:42:03 AM

although not much, but at least I have got a little profit from bitcoin, and although it is not from long-term trading and investment results. Only a few manage the money from the bounty. even though I have never used bitcoin in the real world, at least the small profit I got has changed my perspective on bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ifty12

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 03:06:46 PM

I like bitcoin.  Because it's give money. I earn 100 usd dolar.  It's help me.

I personally tell you can earn bitcoine and you buy or sell this bitcoine.  It's really so good cryto caransi. 
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2021, 07:28:39 PM

I can not explain how much bitcoin change my life. It extraordinalife. My friends and family life. I  can now run my studies by earning from BTC. I solved my family financial issues by this and many of my relatives are also starting to learn about BTC and some are become enterprenur

MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 10:49:25 AM

Previous Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5222426.msg53752319#msg53752319

I like making these threads because it's interesting to see how Bitcoin has changed people's lives. So how has Bitcoin helped you in your life?

For me, of course, he has not done anything yet, because I am constantly investing in it, although it is necessary to try to consolidate my income on the highs, but nevertheless I am waiting for it to grow.
In general, I hope for him that he will provide me with a carefree old age.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 03:57:20 PM

Bitcoin helped me survived the pandemic, yeah the lockdowns, being jobless. Bitcoin had really helped me financially. I was able to buy foods for my family. Bitcoin is something valuable I leaned on in the past 3 years. Also, I learned to invest, to be patient and be open-minded.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 07:02:07 PM

your question what has given bitcoin to you, bitcoin has changed my life, bitcoin has changed my mindset about cryptocurrency which makes my economy much better than before I knew bitcoin, I am very very grateful because there are friends who want to introduce I am about bitcoin, because with the knowledge he gave me about bitcoin, my life now is much better, it can be said that my life has changed 180 degrees, thanks to friends who have introduced me to bitcoin ..
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 07:28:14 PM

Bitcoin has helped me get some money from different places safely. And Bitcoin also helped me make a great profit. And I've started using it to buy something. So, I can say that it's really changed my life in some ways.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 07:52:50 AM

for myself bitcoin was used for my tuition fees from 2018 until graduation. and from that bitcoin income, I can understand that bitcoin can help many people and bitcoin can be used as the best choice for investment or just making a profit.
Kamarah

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:44:52 AM

I am not too promising Bitcoin but really Bitcoin has done a lot for my life. Investing in Bitcoin gave me a big money. It helps me cover comfortable life. Having money I continue to invest Bitcoin to make a profit. What do Bitcoin help you?

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:48:36 AM

for myself bitcoin was used for my tuition fees from 2018 until graduation. and from that bitcoin income, I can understand that bitcoin can help many people and bitcoin can be used as the best choice for investment or just making a profit.
Be happy that you can use the proceeds from bitcoin for the education you run so that you graduate, of course it is a result that should be appreciated that you can pay for school with your own results and that's from bitcoin.
bitcoin is indeed very useful for many people who make transactions with bitcoin because bitcoin always provides benefits even though it may also take patience, sometimes there are corrections, but most of them always give positive results for the holder.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:55:54 AM

Bitcoin had made me independent from banks though its not totally but most of my financial activities is coming through mostly from Bitcoin or altcoins. I feel safe keeping my financial assets by myself than entrusting it to bank, the more we knew Bitcoin the more we become financially independent.

Its really great that Cryptocurrencies gave us the opportunity to keep our assets safe in the Digital Cloud and it also made us do our own transactions digitally and this helped us relieve ourselves thinking about handling cash. Being financially independent is one of the best feelings in the world because we are not depending on other people feeding us with their money. It also helped us be mindful and do our jobs strategically because of they ways that this industry taught us how to earn money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:59:12 AM

Bitcoin gave me the financial freedom needed for my everyday life, Bitcoin has helped my finances with the absence of a middleman I can now send and receive money using the internet. Bitcoin is a lifesaver.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 09:25:18 AM

I guess we all receive financial freedom because of Bitcoin so I guess I would just tell what else I gain from it,
I manage to buy my own motorcycle and live independently,
I manage to survive through this lockdown and pandemic because of cryptocurrency.
And I hope soon I would also be able to build our own house because of Bitcoin/crypto.

mediaBuzz

Activity: 379
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 10:20:03 AM

Let me think. It provided me with a way of hiring people from thousands of miles away and a way of being hired by people from thousands of miles away. This is all I got so far Smiley

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 11:00:17 AM

Bitcoin made my dreams do come true. Because of Bitcoin, I realized that we have to focus on something that will make us big one day. There are many investments out there but Bitcoin and alts for me are the best. We have to be wise in investing our hard-earned money. So we must invest in something that will give us a very high return and that is Bitcoin. Bitcoin changed my life conveniently.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 11:19:36 AM

There are few to discuss .

This is one of My business now mate same as yours, I accept Payments from other people to Pay bills and uses mybitcoin conversion ..
Since i Already believe that My holding reach the top , so i decided to increase my income by using this for Business than just to hold and wait that long.

Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 12:50:52 PM

Bitcoin helped me and simple people in various ways first of all you can earn bitcoin with little effort such as bounties or procuring simple services on the web plus its easy to send and recieve and you have fullcontroll over your assets and you can invest and trade with small amounts of money i personaly started in 2017 and i was a student back then i hade little time to work so i became bounty hunter so i could pay for study fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: