Print  
Author Topic: NEO 3  (Read 82 times)
BuHoBeH (OP)

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
⇾ NEO 3
August 18, 2020, 05:31:06 PM

Why is everyone discussing only ETH and Tron when NEO is no worse? And soon there will be a serious update to NEO 3, but for some reason everyone is obsessed only with ETH and Tron. What's wrong with NEO?  Huh
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:45:43 PM

Why is everyone discussing only ETH and Tron when NEO is no worse? And soon there will be a serious update to NEO 3, but for some reason everyone is obsessed only with ETH and Tron. What's wrong with NEO?  Huh
It is just because of immensely large communities both eth and tron have. Also Eth is the most biggest and loved altcoin in the market. NEO is also good and i know many people made huge profits from it but right now maybe people are waiting for neo to come up with something special.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:00:31 PM

Neo, as far as i remember was not the early mover in the last bull run as well so i think the pattern will repeat according to that btc and eth will make their big moves first and then the other alts will follow and i am sure Neo will make it big this time around as well.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: