Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.MillionBitsHomePage.com | Version of milliondollarhomepage for Blockchain  (Read 323 times)
realediston (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

Earn it

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 11:44:48 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2020, 03:03:46 AM by realediston

Thank you for the link. I am confused what are the 10 slots exactly? and where do these appear, please?
You're very welcome. Check "this screenshot":

The forum sells ad space in the area beneath the first post of every topic page.
~Snipped~
There are 10 total ad slots which are randomly rotated. So one ad slot has a one in ten chance of appearing. Nine of the slots are for sale here. Ads appear only on topic pages with more than one post. Hero/Legendary members, Donators, VIPs, and moderators have the ability to disable ads; these people don't increase the impression stats for your ads.

Just noticed you updated OP yesterday and the way you used "block" interchangeably with "pixel" confuses me a little bit + Care to explain why there's a minimum purchase of 4k blocks?

Web page details
  • Initial starting price is 1000 satoshi per block, price doubles with each purchase
    • So imagine someone bought 1000 blocks, price becomes 2000 satoshi per pixel
    • One person must buy atleast 4k blocks minimum, i.e. 2x2

I did find it confusing so changed the name to MillionBitsHomePage .I think it is short and sexy.

I will definitely buy the ad space. How long does one purchase last please?

realediston (OP)

Earn it

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 03:03:14 AM

Update 1:
1. Added a dedicated EC2 instant
2. Added SSL
3. Added a basic html with a link back to this post : https://millionbitshomepage.com/

realediston (OP)

Earn it

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 12:49:46 AM

Update 2:
1. Initial design is here
2. Working on converting this to an actual HTML

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: