Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:41:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to build a power PC for video editing, gaming and coding.  (Read 123 times)
DonBirb (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 05:13:25 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2020, 07:45:43 AM by DonBirb

I am looking to spend about 3000 usd equivalent on a custom PC build. I mostly do video editing, coding and some gaming on my days off. Let me know what you would build with that budget.

If possible links of products would be great.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:03:09 AM

Check this. It was just posted a few months ago.

--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANslnRvuFxE

I urge you to find someone who's close to you and is good at building a PC. It's better to build and assemble than to buy those already built.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:21:36 AM

If you are going to build a PC for multi tasking then I would suggest Ryzen over the i9 because it gives better performance while doing multi tasking it is important for gaming like PC especially if you are going to stream the gameplay.

But still better to look for tech related channels on Youtube to find the right combination for your budget and pick the recent one.
azarharus

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 09:47:58 AM

I am looking to spend about 3000 usd equivalent on a custom PC build. I mostly do video editing, coding and some gaming on my days off. Let me know what you would build with that budget.
Can't help you with choosing the exact hardware, but I have couple general advices:
Do not buy amd graphic cards, if you're going to use adobe software - they're not really compatible.
Thus being said you're left with nvidia option only and those are working just great in pair with intel processors.
When your list of hardware you need will be ready make sure to check it with bottleneck calculators, they're not hard to find.
Lastly, SSD manufacters sometimes lying about their product's read/write speed, so you got to check reviews and feedbacks on each one you're looking at before you consider buying it
Good luck
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 05:55:21 AM

This is what I understand the budget. It is unlikely that I can help with specific information, but I can say that for this money you can collect a monster, because even my PC, which cost me a little more than $ 1000 and assembled 2 years ago, still shows very decent results, including even when working with video.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 01:26:41 PM

This is what I understand the budget. It is unlikely that I can help with specific information, but I can say that for this money you can collect a monster, because even my PC, which cost me a little more than $ 1000 and assembled 2 years ago, still shows very decent results, including even when working with video.
Without finding the right combination it is impossible to get an effective PC no matter how much we are spending on it, better leave it to the professionals if OP doesn't have much experience on building PC yet.
Nanoverso

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 10:45:56 PM

If you are a little tech oriented, which is high probable since you are into crypto, it's better to check some parts reviews, buy them separated for better prices and assemble the machine yourself, these days even processors come with a easy plug interface already with the thermal product applied.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 02:11:34 AM

Yeah to achieve any plan is capitals, because you might decide to be doing thing but due to lack of finance you can't be able to actualised it.some people have good intentions on developing gaming sites,website,even to buy bitcoin and resell it,but there is know money to funds all this.
PC is a very nice game we have gambling with some years now,at least we needs another method of game to start with not to adventure into already created game.

Building video editing is good creativity but such amount can't be use to achieve such.
I really support your ideas.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 12:53:24 AM

It's entirely possible that CyberPowerPC has certain builds with the parts cheaper than you could get them.
If you go that route, assuming you live in the US you could do it through them.
https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/

But you're probably better off building one. You can take your time and then it's going to be super easy to change parts because you've already worked on it.

Plus you can probably do better cable and heat management than the cyberpowerpc guys.

Heat and Noise management are key in a good PC.

You could have an unusable $3000 computer and a $2000 workhorse and the difference would be that one can manage heat well and actually work, while the other either throttles and makes noise or just throttles and shuts off.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: