Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where Are You Next 5 Years?  (Read 2285 times)
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 07:19:36 PM

In the next five years, I see myself being full time day trading the cryptocurrency market and also investing and holding good altcoins. I strongly believe crypto is still very much undervalued and a lot of institutions and countries will tap into this trillion dollar market.
This is so funny, how can you see your own future even five years from now by guaranteeing you will be working full time? we are not gods who can know everything in everything that hasn't happened yet. Grin Grin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 08:44:30 PM

Hey.

You Think What Is Your Placement In The Crypto Currency In The Next 5 Years?

How Many Money You Earned That Time?

And What Do You Want To Do With Your Earning? Cool
of course I will invest and hold BNB for the next 5 years, because I believe the price of BNB will definitely increase very high and now I already have 3 BNB and will continue to buy BNB every month, then I am sure if the price of BNB in ​​the next 5 years is at least $ 2500, so that I will get a lot of profit from investing in BNB and I will use the profits to make business.
helevela

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 11:14:16 PM

I have been in this market for about 4 years. I started researching with my own curiosity 4 years ago and since then I have been trying to develop myself as a knowledge base and to understand these technologies and learn about blockchain technology. I also try to make money by investing in projects I trust. but I haven't made a big progress in 4 years. The crisis in 2018 affected this very much. most of my investments have melted away. There is no big financial difference between me and me 4 years ago now. But from now on, I will try not to repeat the mistakes I made in the past and try to make a big difference between me and me in the next 5 years.
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 04:23:08 AM

I think it is very difficult to predicts with a certainty where our future will go in a crypto ,,, but if I was still given the age and health I would choose to trade BTC, ETH and BNB, because I think this coin has the great potential in the future. ,

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:01:16 AM

Hey.

The right solution now is to invest all the available money in coins and keep them for several months. Maybe even a year. But I am sure that the year will not have to, because all the coins will grow earlier. I have already started doing this and earned 15%

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 04:56:31 PM

I will never know where I am for the next 5 years.
But if God allows me to live, then I will happily join the crypto space because the crypto space is so extraordinary.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:16:53 PM

Hey.

5 years is quite long time, and the future is full of untold things we can't really know where we would be in the next 5years from now, well in the next 5years I hope to become a big time trader in the crypto market, will probably stop bounty hunting and take trading as my full time job.

I don't really know, but i' m hoping to earn a good amount of living from trading, I pray it turns out well for me.

I would use the money to take good care of my family and maybe use it to start a business or an establishment, will also render help to people in need and lastly live my life to the fullest.

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 09:30:25 AM

I will never know where I am for the next 5 years.
But if God allows me to live, then I will happily join the crypto space because the crypto space is so extraordinary.
You're just going to join the group of crypto investors after 5 years? that's a long time to decide if you're already in the forum.

Does that mean that you're in the bitcoin forum but you haven't invested yet in bitcoin or any cryptocurrency that's visible in the market? Well, if that understanding is right, you should be able to buy as early as you can.

Don't wait for 5 years just to invest.

Signature for rent
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 09:55:11 AM

Hey.

The next 5 years is I think another bull market cycle so I think that once I hodl some strong hidden gems now and wait for the next 5 year it will be more beneficial for me and I think that I would probably be a millionaire.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 11:11:36 AM

no one knows for sure about the life of the next 5 years, if for just a plan I will invest in some altcoins that have good prospects for long-term investments such as ETH, BNB, etc. and maybe from the investment results I will do daily trades, so I can get more profit

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 11:19:51 AM

If I am able to sell as much as I am hoping for at the right price then I would be a retired person by next year. I am good at my day job but I feel the salary is not worth my effort so I am planning to increase my passive income so that I can easily spend my time on something which I like to do. Also, 5 years is too long time, in this advanced age, everything is changing in a day.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 11:23:12 AM

I think people may say that I am paranoid, but really what I have been doing is trying to reach the goal that I am planning. Since entering this market I don't think one day it can help me do so many things, I am still trying to accumulate a lot more for myself to do it in the future. I always tell my friends that I will become a billionaire in my country of birth and I will also be the first to bring a message of awareness to people in my country. And usually the times when I say that to my friends are when I'm on a cannabis high Smiley

Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 11:49:52 AM

For the next five years I will continue to follow the bounty campaign if it still exists because this has become addictive for me, I have benefited a lot from it, even though I have experienced a number of scam cases, and besides that I will still be a trader because I believe crypto does not. will die and will continue to benefit me.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 04:42:26 AM

Next 5 year my goal is to turn my money in to amillion dolar. I keep learning how to compounding my money in anothers different kind of market by following the trend of market. For now,  I still stay in crypto market and then after that i look in to stocks market when the trend of crypto changing to bearish. And then back again to crypto market when the price low again. Hopely I can make it by this strategy.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 08:15:36 AM

Hey.

If my luck in doing cryptocurrencies thing went well it I can see myself in the next 5 year as being a professional trader as well as a long term hodlers of potential tokens. Also, I can say that I already accumulated a good amount of profit within the span of 5 years.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Kiley33

Activity: 168
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 07:11:37 AM

It’s amazing. Maybe in four years bitcoin will be available all over the world, no country will ban it, and everyone will be free to use it to make payments, wait another five years. What’s he worth?
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 08:30:36 AM

Actually, in my opinion entering the crypto world is a profitable thing if you can manage it well. There are many ways to get coins without having to spend the capital here. We can follow the bounty or Airdrop. For now until the next 5 years I will follow a good bounty or airdrop and also trade to collect coins and profit as much as possible. After that, if the results are a lot, of course I will use it for my family and daily needs. And I hope the money will continue to roll around to invest in crypto.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 10:25:03 AM

Hey.

I hope that we will see at least 1 more real bullrun with new ATH's even for most small cap altcoins within the next 5 years. I did not cash out during the 2017/2018 bullrun because i was still very new back then and i did not really know what to expect. Then in the last bullrun my portfolio also had a pretty high value for a few weeks but again i did not cash out this time because of tax reasons i would have had to pay taxes on all the profit because i did not hold the coins for at least 1 year and to be honest even now that my portfolio hast lost 90% of it's value i still don't regret that decision because that kind of tax should not exist in the first place in my opinion.

So in the next bullrun i will definitely cash out some of my holdings if they are still worth anything then.
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 10:30:36 AM

Hey.

This is a very rhetorical question and as such isn't a question one needs to answer immediately it requires quite time thinking and calculative planning. I know a whole lot have set up a target profit and coin value the wish to have acquired before then and a few are yet to. For me I wish to have passed a minimum of :
2 Btc
10 Eth
1000 BNB
10000 Doge
With a few other meme tokens to complement my possession
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 11:48:07 AM

Hey.

I will invest in UNI, CAKE and BAKE, because I think I can get profit x5 or more of my capital in the next 5 years from investing in UNI, CAKE and BAKE, then of course I will be use my profit from investing in UNI, CAKE and BAKE to buy lamborghini, house, traveling and make deposits in bank for passive income.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: