August 19, 2020, 11:24:55 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2023, 11:46:28 AM by SwayStar123

x

bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 04:50:47 PM

Once again we are under $12k price, I know it was a great period when we reached above $12k but it was a quick increase and a quick fall, so it wasn't something that we could stay for a long period of time, I guess this correction shows that we are not ready for $12k price just yet, we are ready for increases but we are not ready to keep those increases high, we just fall right back.

Thankfully it didn't fell to any lower prices, it fell just under the price we already were, we are actually considerably doing better right now because many people made their profits and ready to buy again for another push. Hence, I think this increase was actually a great way to tell the world that bitcoin is ready to increase, with some help it could go really high but this time with the right help it could also stay there as well.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 07:23:08 PM

Any longer term projections? You think this just a dead cat bounce before a longer term pullback?

The daily price action is reminiscent of the first week of June. Annoying, since both times the daily candle closed strongly above resistance, then failed the next day. Roll Eyes

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 09:55:07 PM

Any longer term projections? You think this just a dead cat bounce before a longer term pullback?

The daily price action is reminiscent of the first week of June. Annoying, since both times the daily candle closed strongly above resistance, then failed the next day. Roll Eyes
Im not really that much of on a concern when making up conclusions or presumptions on lower Timeframes thats why i cant really make up some bias between TF's yet
we know that long term runs will be most likely can be plot out on higher TF's. Scalping would really be ideal on 15m below but it wont really fit out for us to tell on what would be the movement for long term.

Once again we are under $12k price, I know it was a great period when we reached above $12k but it was a quick increase and a quick fall, so it wasn't something that we could stay for a long period of time, I guess this correction shows that we are not ready for $12k price just yet, we are ready for increases but we are not ready to keep those increases high, we just fall right back.

There would be always a sell-off level and we cant just expect to have continuous price increase.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 04:37:35 AM

How about 1 day timeframe? Does it also show some future bounce back, too?
$11,700 price reached, if this will gonna happen then let us see smooth bull run again. If we can confirm it from other Tf's we can definitely make a good entry with your chart.

How I remember those people here who are urging other member to buy bitcoin at $12k and say it was the right time. Where in fact, events like this where bear moments are possibly happen.

Anyway, if it stays and hold at $11,500-$11,700 of course we can expect holding at $12k above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: