Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:24:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy in-stock Antminer S19 without being scammed?  (Read 127 times)
Amnvex (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 02:15:26 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2020, 02:28:58 PM by Amnvex

Hi, all. I got a friend I'm trying to help in securing an Antminer S19 95TH/s or the Pro 110TH/s one in the next two weeks so that it arrives no later than the first week of September.

Considering how short the stock is around the world, it seems most have been either on back order, price-inflated, or simply a scam where they run with your crypto (if you pay with BTC for example). I did find a place that's the official distributor of Bitmain's equipment (they have it in stock for $2400), but they won't ship to Russia (where it needs to go), and I don't want to pay double shipping by having it sent to the U.S. first and then to Russia unless it's less than $300 in total (which I doubt). Having it sent to China is a possibility (I can have it re-routed there), but I don't know if that's a practical financial choice, either.

Can anyone suggest what to do? Considering how scammy everything is out there, I'll only accept suggestions from non-new members of this board, please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 09:23:02 PM
Merited by mk4 (1)

Why not check the Bitmain verified distributor list from this link https://shop.bitmain.com/partner/distributor

According to that page, there is one distributor near in your location. Here's the name of the company "3Logic" their official domain is 3logic.ru

Here's the two units that I found on their site below.

Antminer s19 - https://3logic.ru/products/?I=67404
Antminer s19 pro - https://3logic.ru/products/?I=67405

They don't have any price yet but try to ask or email them first about this unit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 10:51:11 PM

Hi, all. I got a friend I'm trying to help in securing an Antminer S19 95TH/s or the Pro 110TH/s one in the next two weeks so that it arrives no later than the first week of September.

Considering how short the stock is around the world, it seems most have been either on back order, price-inflated, or simply a scam where they run with your crypto (if you pay with BTC for example). I did find a place that's the official distributor of Bitmain's equipment (they have it in stock for $2400), but they won't ship to Russia (where it needs to go), and I don't want to pay double shipping by having it sent to the U.S. first and then to Russia unless it's less than $300 in total (which I doubt). Having it sent to China is a possibility (I can have it re-routed there), but I don't know if that's a practical financial choice, either.

Can anyone suggest what to do? Considering how scammy everything is out there, I'll only accept suggestions from non-new members of this board, please.
Im not really 100% do trust on vendors which are listed on this site but you can actually make your own search https://www.asicminervalue.com/vendors

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Amnvex (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 02:07:25 AM

Why not check the Bitmain verified distributor list from this link https://shop.bitmain.com/partner/distributor

According to that page, there is one distributor near in your location. Here's the name of the company "3Logic" their official domain is 3logic.ru

Here's the two units that I found on their site below.

Antminer s19 - https://3logic.ru/products/?I=67404
Antminer s19 pro - https://3logic.ru/products/?I=67405

They don't have any price yet but try to ask or email them first about this unit.

Hi, thanks for your reply. Well, I actually checked them out earlier and you read it in Russian, they specifically say that they're not in stock. Their other distributor is in Dubai, but they're not allowed to send anything to Russia because it goes against their agreement with Bitmain as a distributor.

Im not really 100% do trust on vendors which are listed on this site but you can actually make your own search https://www.asicminervalue.com/vendors

I took a look at it. All the verified vendors had the prices sky high or sold out. Dang. Thanks for trying, though.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 11:23:12 PM

I think the shortages are stemming first from the Managerial problems at Bitmain and to make matters worse the first batch of equipment that's supposed to distributed early next year has already been bought of in bulk by some big players.

This Links might interest you on what could be the cause of all these shortages.
1. https://www.coindesk.com/riot-blockchain-buys-bitmain-rigs
2. I don't see Bitmains supply issues improving
3. Some very 'bad' news on s19 shipments.
4. Bitmain Delays Bitcoin Miner Shipments by Three Months as Co-Founders Battle On
5. Bitmain shop is under maintenance." - Bitmain bankrupt or possible return?

You might have to wait for some very long time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2020, 08:13:09 AM

Hi, thanks for your reply. Well, I actually checked them out earlier and you read it in Russian, they specifically say that they're not in stock. Their other distributor is in Dubai, but they're not allowed to send anything to Russia because it goes against their agreement with Bitmain as a distributor.
There is a section called "Computer Hardware" in this forum under the Marketplace global section. There are some trusted users there who are dealing with mining equipment but I am not sure if they have S9 in stock or not. Since bitmain is having problems with their business these sellers might also not be having any in stock. Tough luck indeed.

But it wont hurt to ask in their threads and check if they have in stock anymore. Just make sure to check their feedback pages for trusted feedback and use an escrow in case you want to go forward with the deal.

The safest way would be to buy from an official reseller, with that option gone, your friend might want to reason with buying an S9 of wait for something better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x