Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Elitium - A Digital Economy to Lead a Life of Independence, Value & Growth  (Read 1999 times)
elitium.io
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

A Digital Economy for a Life of Value & Growth

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 11:46:06 AM

Hello All,

I would like to ask that Unnamed Exchange, https://www.unnamed.exchange/, be considered for listing Elitium.  This exchange has many features desirable for listing and is relatively inexpensive at only 0.05 BTC.

Cheers,

Waya

No thanks.

Elitium - A New Era, Digitally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 01:53:33 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2020, 02:15:58 PM by masulum

Hei devs, there are something error with your registration pages. I'm trying to register on your site, but when I'm submitted the form, I got this warning

Code:
There has been a critical error on your website.

please fix it ASAP.

Update
I think error happens to redirect page after submitting data, because i receive email confirmation in my inbox. But, as it happens when I register, I also find the same error after clicking confirmation email link.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
elitium.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 04:40:47 PM

Hei devs, there are something error with your registration pages. I'm trying to register on your site, but when I'm submitted the form, I got this warning

Code:
There has been a critical error on your website.

please fix it ASAP.

Update
I think error happens to redirect page after submitting data, because i receive email confirmation in my inbox. But, as it happens when I register, I also find the same error after clicking confirmation email link.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with entering the Dashboard, we already checked in with the tech team and will identify the problem.
Please also double check from your side as it seems to work for most of our users, we will update from our side asap as regarding the issue.

If you should have any further feedback in the future you can also reach out to our support directly via office@elitium.io and we will help wherever we can.

Besides that, how do you like Elitium so far? Are there any other open questions/wishes we can help you with?

Next week we are going to launch a preview of our coming App, so people can already see all the new designs and functionalities like stable savings or our PAXG integration.

Looking forward to hear your thoughts!

mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 10:40:19 AM

Hey, from roadmap stated that:

Q4 2020
Top-tier global exchange listing #1
Source

Is the plan already executed, or do you have a plan to list on a bigger exchange?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 12:22:30 PM

Sorry to hear you are having issues with entering the Dashboard, we already checked in with the tech team and will identify the problem.
Please also double check from your side as it seems to work for most of our users, we will update from our side asap as regarding the issue.
Thank you for your response. Hope it now its has been solved now

Next week we are going to launch a preview of our coming App, so people can already see all the new designs and functionalities like stable savings or our PAXG integration.
Sounds good, will waiting for it. Also, the gold can be redeemed to physical, it will available world wide or just in some country? And where I can read about this, since I'm checking the WP not found anything about PAXG related atm.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 05:56:00 PM

In theory it sounds good, completely decentralized which will allow the democratization and participation of all citizens worldwide, of course there will be interests that oppose it.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 09:39:30 PM

I just got to read the news that Elitium partnered with AMDAX Group. It looks like AMDAX is more like a wealth management service. It sounds cool if Elitium users can use this feature and have wealth managers to do diversification, rebalancing, and stuff.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
elitium.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 01:54:41 PM

I just got to read the news that Elitium partnered with AMDAX Group. It looks like AMDAX is more like a wealth management service. It sounds cool if Elitium users can use this feature and have wealth managers to do diversification, rebalancing, and stuff.

Yes, AMDAX acts as our liquidity partner. They are regulated by the dutch central bank so compliance wise we are prepared for what's to come in terms of compliance and regulation.

Furthermore have a look at this update:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gda-capital-wolf-streets-invest-162300045.html

Scott Melker "Wolf of All Streets" invested in a masternode and becomes a long term partner of Elitium. We will intensify the partnership step by step and he will utilize all his channels and open doors to bring Elitium forward.

Also our partner GDA Capital decided to realize some of their token options and we move forward faster than expected due to recent momentum we do everything in our power to move fast and finalize the coming App including our wealth management solution for high net worth individuals who are looking to diversify into crypto.

We see an increase on all angles, also regarding the token, great times for the entire industry!

If you haven't purchased EUM already you can do that on Bitmart (Also US investors outside NYC) and receive up to 6.5% staking rewards per year just by holding EUM in your wallet.

www.bitmart.com/?r=h32rA1

Trade Pairs are ETH & BTC

On the bottom of the Homepage you can also subscribe to our weekly Newsletter to stay updated:
https://www.elitium.io/

Telegram:
https://t.me/elitiumofficial

elitium.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 02:00:24 PM

Q4 2020
Source

Is the plan already executed, or do you have a plan to list on a bigger exchange?

Hello,

Thanks for your comment, we are currently working on restructuring the entire website and change our positioning a bit away from the luxury/spending side, more towards wealth management solutions/ asset side. The Roadmap is not 100% updated and will also be changed accordingly.

We started onboarding investors into our new App that's coming in Q1, that was our main priority for now, since our clientele is focused on high net worth individuals who are looking to enter the space of Crypto, DeFi and tokenization.

We have medium size exchanges listings planned for Q1 and will probably list on the first 1-2 Tier 1 exchanges in Q2 next year, because as mentioned we have full focus on getting the updated version of our wealth management solution live at the moment and make it accessible through the App store.

Then you will also be able to purchase EUM directly through Pay Pal or Stripe, bank wire already got implemented this month.

For the rest please see my last post about the latest updates and where to buy EUM. For traders www.bitmart.com/?r=h32rA1 is the most beneficial way for now.

elitium.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 02:44:14 PM

Thank you for your response. Hope it now its has been solved now

Sounds good, will waiting for it. Also, the gold can be redeemed to physical, it will available world wide or just in some country? And where I can read about this, since I'm checking the WP not found anything about PAXG related atm.

Hi Masulum,

Sorry for the late reply, we are always faster in our telegram group.

Here you can read about Paxos Gold:
https://www.paxos.com/paxgold/, that should answer your question.

We also offer up to 3.1%/year yield for premium investors on Gold.

Did your dashboard issue get solved? Otherwise please reach out to me directly on telegram and I will talk to compliance to see what's going on. My handle is Luca_EUM.

Hope you had a great christmas (in case you celebrate it) and wish you a good start in the new year!

Best regards

Luca from Team Elitium

masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 10:05:48 PM

the dashboard is doesn't have any problem, but the problem just from the redirection. It can be shown when a new user just registered or when user doing confirmation. not checking it now, since I'm already have account on elitium sites.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 10:30:05 PM

Q4 2020
Source

Hello,

Thanks for your comment, we are currently working on restructuring the entire website and change our positioning a bit away from the luxury/spending side, more towards wealth management solutions/ asset side. The Roadmap is not 100% updated and will also be changed accordingly.

We started onboarding investors into our new App that's coming in Q1, that was our main priority for now, since our clientele is focused on high net worth individuals who are looking to enter the space of Crypto, DeFi and tokenization.

We have medium size exchanges listings planned for Q1 and will probably list on the first 1-2 Tier 1 exchanges in Q2 next year, because as mentioned we have full focus on getting the updated version of our wealth management solution live at the moment and make it accessible through the App store.

Then you will also be able to purchase EUM directly through Pay Pal or Stripe, bank wire already got implemented this month.

For the rest please see my last post about the latest updates and where to buy EUM. For traders www.bitmart.com/?r=h32rA1 is the most beneficial way for now.

I think that's smart move. Luxury side, from what I've seen in this forum, will not get much attention because not many can afford that kind of lifestyle. But if you talk about wealth management, a lot will be interested as people are looking for potential investments that will really give them financial security. That move, I guess, is a good one from your end.
elitium.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 09:50:41 AM

Bring in 2021 in style 😎

Get even more Elitium staking rewards from January 1st, enjoying up to 7% annual EUM rewards, just for holding a balance on BitMart.

It couldn’t be simpler to kickstart your New Year’s celebrations — here’s what to do:

1. Create a BitMart account
2. Buy min. 10 EUM (using BTC or ETH)
3. Simply hold your balance

Given there’s no lock-up, even traders can enjoy staking EUM on BitMart, getting rewards on the 9th of each month while trading as often as you want. What’s not to love? 

Get extra staking rewards on BitMart today 🙌
—> https://www.elitium.io/blog/staking-rewards-bitmart <—

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 04:24:09 PM

Bring in 2021 in style 😎

Get even more Elitium staking rewards from January 1st, enjoying up to 7% annual EUM rewards, just for holding a balance on BitMart.

It couldn’t be simpler to kickstart your New Year’s celebrations — here’s what to do:

Given there’s no lock-up, even traders can enjoy staking EUM on BitMart, getting rewards on the 9th of each month while trading as often as you want. What’s not to love? 

Hello, as I understand it, we are talking about passive income, which consists in simply keeping coins in your wallet? I will not need to renew staking every month after the rewards are paid and everything will happen automatically?
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 01:00:52 AM

compliance wise we are prepared for what's to come in terms of compliance and regulation.
I appreciate your commitment to compliance and regulations, you know, after what happened to Ripple.
We don't know if Elitium will be able to grow big like Ripple, but if the stars all aligned in Elitium's fortune, we don't want to hear the same issue happens and destroy all the good work.

Keep doing your good work guys!

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
elitium.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 12:49:15 PM

Q4 2020
Source

Hello,

I think that's smart move. Luxury side, from what I've seen in this forum, will not get much attention because not many can afford that kind of lifestyle. But if you talk about wealth management, a lot will be interested as people are looking for potential investments that will really give them financial security. That move, I guess, is a good one from your end.

Thanks a lot! Yes we think so too. More importantly many people are struggling at the moment and there are important problems to solve in the current financial system. Furthermore lots of people are entering crypto at the moment and see their wealth growing. They are searching for an easy and secure gateway, where they can manage their risk and diversify their portfolio without having to worry about technical barriers. That's what we are focussing on right now.

Crypto is a once in a century chance to redefine value.. And it's happening right now.

elitium.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 12:50:18 PM

Bring in 2021 in style 😎

Hello, as I understand it, we are talking about passive income, which consists in simply keeping coins in your wallet? I will not need to renew staking every month after the rewards are paid and everything will happen automatically?

Yes, correct. The entire process happens automatically, all you have to do is to hold EUM in your Bitmart wallet and you start staking automatically. The rewards will be distributed on a monthly basis.

elitium.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 12:54:01 PM

compliance wise we are prepared for what's to come in terms of compliance and regulation.
I appreciate your commitment to compliance and regulations, you know, after what happened to Ripple.
We don't know if Elitium will be able to grow big like Ripple, but if the stars all aligned in Elitium's fortune, we don't want to hear the same issue happens and destroy all the good work.

Keep doing your good work guys!

Thanks.. Yes sustainability and focus on long term value / utility instead of chasing short term profits is a key factor of our business. That's also why we never did an ICO and decided to fund the business ourselves and build a strong private investor network around us to keep selling pressure low and be able to protect investors in the future.

Regulation will come. Watch what will happen in 2021 when authorities start realizing what's happening in this market and how fast it grows. Laws will come and we have to compare ourselves with traditional Banks and look at their compliance.

Doesn't mean all crypto's need the same amount of regulation yet, but it's always good to be aware and have a plan! This is the most fundamental basis.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: