Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawing from Binance DEX  (Read 146 times)
COOLak (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 07:41:47 PM

Hi. So I created a wallet on Binance DEX, but... I don't see any "Withdraw" button or any means to transfer coins to another wallet. Then I thought "right, they don't actually store my coins, so I should be able to just open this wallet somewhere like in Electrum or any other wallet and access it from there". But during creation of my wallet I didn't click on "View my private key", so I only have my keystore file and the password to it. So how do I transfer my coins somewhere in this situation?

P. S. sorry, wasn't able to find a more appopriate place to post this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 08:41:48 PM

Hi. So I created a wallet on Binance DEX, but... I don't see any "Withdraw" button or any means to transfer coins to another wallet. Then I thought "right, they don't actually store my coins, so I should be able to just open this wallet somewhere like in Electrum or any other wallet and access it from there". But during creation of my wallet I didn't click on "View my private key", so I only have my keystore file and the password to it. So how do I transfer my coins somewhere in this situation?

P. S. sorry, wasn't able to find a more appopriate place to post this.

If I understand your question, you were trying to create an ethereum wallet with binance dex, if youare trying to restore back your wallet on binance dex. This guide will help you.
Jump to step 6
https://link.medium.com/yb5e15Qq58w
You can open your Binance Chain
 wallet with your keystore file and password..............

However, if you are trying to create Ethereum wallet for your tokens, binance dex isn't good recommendation, try using myetherwallet. It's very easy to create and  you can easily save your private key in pdf for safety.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 08:48:29 PM
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

How about the backup Mnemonic seed? Do you have a backup of this seed?
If you don't have I think you can't be able to withdraw your asset from Binance dex without the Mnemonic seed or the private keys.

Can you try to check the balances page? If you have a balance it will show something like this image below.

Try to use the send button and send it to another wallet(Start from the small amount before you send it in full and make sure you already have a wallet for this coin that you want to transfer.)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 05:33:46 AM

If I understand your question, you were trying to create an ethereum wallet with binance dex, if youare trying to restore back your wallet on binance dex. This guide will help you.
Jump to step 6
https://link.medium.com/yb5e15Qq58w
Binance DEX works on top of Binance Chain and not on Ethereum blockchain. You can never create a wallet in an interface like MEW and use that to unlock wallet through Binance DEX or vice versa. Both works on separate blockchains! Also the tokens traded on Binance DEX is of BEP-2 standard and you can never withdraw them to any ethereum address which allows us to store only ERC-20 token standards.

Not sure where you have taken the link from, but the link is dead actually and redirects only to Medium website.  Sad

However, if you are trying to create Ethereum wallet for your tokens, binance dex isn't good recommendation, try using myetherwallet.
You can never trade ERC-20 tokens (based on Ethereum Chain) in Binance DEX unless the token has swapped a portion of its supply for Binance Chain like NEXO for instance.

@OP As BitMaxz said, if you have balances you can withdraw them from Balances page. If this doesn't work, trade the BEP-2 tokens for BNB and move them to Binance and withdraw from there.

so I should be able to just open this wallet somewhere like in Electrum or any other wallet and access it from there"
Electrum? Electrum doesn't support BEP-2 bitcoins AFAIK! I think we should swap BTCB to BTC through Binance centralized exchange before we withdraw our BTC!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: