Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE]Bitcoin Poker Chip Wallet Set of 5  (Read 1018 times)
Abbot Jeton

Activity: 8
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 10:43:26 PM

BTC ! POKER CHIPS ! BTC

Arrived in the mail today, larger envelope in excellent condition, no bends. The chips were individually bagged and stapled to a layer of protective cardboard.

Excellent experience, communication and speedy shipping, also supporting a good cause.

Thank you again MoparMiningLLC
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 2274

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 01:34:36 AM

BTC ! POKER CHIPS ! BTC

Arrived in the mail today, larger envelope in excellent condition, no bends. The chips were individually bagged and stapled to a layer of protective cardboard.

Excellent experience, communication and speedy shipping, also supporting a good cause.

Thank you again MoparMiningLLC

glad they arrived in good shape. Thank you for your purchase!

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 03:10:14 AM

bump - still got a few more weeks to get a set and have 20% of sale donated to BCRF

Mine BTC @ kano.is
tweetious

Activity: 1973
Merit: 380

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:18:38 PM

that was a pretty fast delivery to the other side of the globe (taking into account the global Covid-19 situation).

thanks! :-)

MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 07:34:23 PM

that was a pretty fast delivery to the other side of the globe (taking into account the global Covid-19 situation).

thanks! :-)

thank you for the order! glad it arrived over the pond in great shape!

Mine BTC @ kano.is
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2020, 06:08:36 PM

bump 13 sets sold, still some left  Cheesy

bump

bump - a few more weeks to get the BCRF donations up - remember 20% of each set's cost goes to https://www.bcrf.org/ to help battle breast cancer.

bump

Also, if you don't know how to generate private keys and prefer me to generate them and apply them to the chips prior to shipping, I can do that as well. I use an air-gapped laptop that only has one thing connected to it - a printer. I can do standard private keys generated by bitcoin core or a vanity gen address.

another 2 weeks to buy your set and have it where I donate 20% of the sales to BCRF

Mine BTC @ kano.is
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2020, 02:24:37 AM

can I buy 1 chip. I like the pink one. Let me know if that is ok with you.

After October, I will sell the chips individually for $8 shipped in the US or $9 internationally.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 01:43:50 PM

can I buy 1 chip. I like the pink one. Let me know if that is ok with you.

After October, I will sell the chips individually for $8 shipped in the US or $9 internationally.

Thank you Mopar LLC. Is there a way I can reserve a serial number for one pink chip? If you are willing to reserve please let me know what serials are available for pink one? 5 is my favorite number.

Thank you Rainbowsky
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2020, 01:52:55 PM

Thank you Mopar LLC. Is there a way I can reserve a serial number for one pink chip? If you are willing to reserve please let me know what serials are available for pink one? 5 is my favorite number.

Thank you Rainbowsky

if you read the OP it will answer nearly every question you have, or at least it answers every question you have asked thus far. It lists every selected serial number.

100 sets available - you may request any series of 5 numbers providing the sequence ends in a multiple of 5 and has not been taken already as per the list below.

Set 1     (numbers 001 thru 005) kept by myself
Set 2     (numbers 006 thru 010) sold
Set 3     (numbers 011 thru 015) sold
Set 4     (numbers 016 thru 020) sold
Set 5     (numbers 021 thru 025) sold
Set 6     (numbers 026 thru 030) sold
Set 7     (numbers 031 thru 035) sold
Set 8     (numbers 036 thru 040) sold
Set 9     (numbers 041 thru 046) sold
Set 10   (numbers 046 thru 050) sold
Set 11   (numbers 051 thru 055) sold
Set 12   (numbers 056 thru 060) sold
Set 20   (numbers 096 thru 100) sold
Set 100 (numbers 496 thru 500) sold

Serial numbers 001 - 005 were kept by myself. You can see them in the display case in this photo.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 02:38:16 AM

if you read the OP it will answer nearly every question you have, or at least it answers every question you have asked thus far. It lists every selected serial number.

First of all, I never got a chance to thank you for your chips. They are nice looking. The only reason I asked you because you did not mention about the reservation. I thought I can reserve one low serial number pink chip. If you cannot do it now that is fine because you want to sell then as a set for first. Anyway, good night.
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 03:23:16 AM

First of all, I never got a chance to thank you for your chips. They are nice looking. The only reason I asked you because you did not mention about the reservation. I thought I can reserve one low serial number pink chip. If you cannot do it now that is fine because you want to sell then as a set for first. Anyway, good night.

I will not be doing any reservations until after I am no longer selling the sets - people buying the sets have first choice on which numbers they get. It would make no sense to reserve single number chips while selling sets.  And as for the low number you asked for #005 it is also stated that I am keeping numbers 001-005 for myself.

The lowest number pink at the moment is #065 but if you want that one, you would need to buy set #13 which would have chips 061 thru 065 - that again is evident in the OP.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 04:50:57 AM

Thank you. I will wait.
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 11:47:13 PM

To clarify as Rainbowsky has asked and as a few others have asked.

I will continue to sell these as sets until Oct 15th - on Oct 16th, I will create a new post listing which numbers are available for each chip at that time.

So far, sales have totaled $540, so $108 is the current total that will be donated to bcrf.org - I hope to get a few more sets out and increase this total Smiley

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 12:05:32 AM

So far, sales have totaled $540, so $108 is the current total that will be donated to bcrf.org - I hope to get a few more sets out and increase this total Smiley

Nice Bro. You are donating part of your money to Breast Cancer Research Center. You caught up pretty fast with others. I like your style.

Good job! Bravo! 5 thumbs up!. You are a concern citizen because you care about breast cancer.
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 12:44:29 AM

Nice Bro. You are donating part of your money to Breast Cancer Research Center. You caught up pretty fast with others. I like your style.

Good job! Bravo! 5 thumbs up!. You are a concern citizen because you care about breast cancer.

I donate to BCRF - Susan B Komen - ALS - and first time this year to the ICC as my cousin died from COVID and he was the founder of the ICC. I am not "catching" up with any others, I have done it for years.  Somehow, I sense very little sincerity in your posts, most likely all sarcasm.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 01:04:36 AM

I donate to BCRF - Susan B Komen - ALS - and first time this year to the ICC as my cousin died from COVID and he was the founder of the ICC. I am not "catching" up with any others, I have done it for years.  Somehow, I sense very little sincerity in your posts, most likely all sarcasm.

Bro, I do not use sarcasm - I do not have time for it. My words are way good enough to get the point across. The reason I said about bcrc because most people use that here for donations. There are 100 other types of cancers. I believe you what you said. I understand your cousin died. I feel sorry for you. Look - everything dies. We born to die. Cow dies, ant dies, car dies, horse dies, rat dies everything dies no matter what. We live in eco system. Think about this - people kills million of chickens and cows every day not just to eat but also for entertainment. Billions of chickens and millions of cow families are dead every year for our food entertainment  but not for our need.  

On the other hand people are manufacturing so many human every day(did not even include the clone human or cows or mutant) and resources are being consumed and unwisely used. It is going to be 8 billion soon. If 8 billion people eat 3 chicken in 1 week do you see the picture. I did not even mentioned other creatures animals human kills and eat them everyday.

Think about this - human build high storied building like they are trying to touch the cloud. It order to do that so many things are destroyed and also at night time they left all the lights on to make sure downtown looks cute - do you know how much money is spent just for that.

These are simple examples. There are millions of things human are doing wrong everyday knowingly.

Take it easy bro. I wish good luck with your chips. One day you will become real chip maker. I will help you if you need improvement. Ok. Rainbowsky

MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 01:10:06 AM

I donate to BCRF - Susan B Komen - ALS - and first time this year to the ICC as my cousin died from COVID and he was the founder of the ICC. I am not "catching" up with any others, I have done it for years.  Somehow, I sense very little sincerity in your posts, most likely all sarcasm.

Bro, I do not use sarcasm - I do not have time for it. My words are way good enough to get the point across. The reason I said about bcrc because most people use that here for donations. There are 100 other types of cancers. I believe you what you said. I understand your cousin died. I feel sorry for you. Look - everything dies. We born to die. Cow dies, ant dies, car dies, horse dies, rat dies everything dies no matter what. We live in eco system. Think about this - people kills million of chickens and cows every day not just to eat but also for entertainment. Billions of chickens and millions of cow families are dead every year for our food entertainment  but not for our need.  

On the other hand people are manufacturing so many human every day(did not even included the clone human or cows even) and resources are being consumed and unwisely used. It is going to be 8 billion soon. If 8 billion people eat 3 chicken in 1 week do you see the picture. I did not even mentioned other creatures animals human kills and eat them everyday.

Think about this - human build high storied building like they are trying to touch the cloud. It order to do that so many things are destroyed and also at night time they left all the lights on to make sure downtown looks cute - do you know how much money is spent just for that.

These are simple examples. There are millions of things human are doing wrong everyday knowingly.

Take it easy bro. I wish good luck with your chips. One day you will become real chip maker. I will help you if you need improvement. Ok. Rainbowsky

Do me a favor - just don't post on my threads anymore please. All future threads I make will be self moderated and your garbage will be deleted.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 01:23:01 AM

Do me a favor - just don't post on my threads anymore please. All future threads I make will be self moderated and your garbage will be deleted.

I told good things about you and felt sorry for you even you treated me as sarcasm. So you say something about me which is not right I just have to say YES SIR. Sorry I cannot do that.

Every answer you gave to my simple question is wrong - do you know that including the single pink chip I asked for. Without even thinking you said go check my OP. Did you check your own OP what you write. Do you even understand how to decipher a simple question?

Why you are telling me you have to do self moderated. If you want to do it just close this and copy and paste the part you want into your new thread. I see you want to prove that it is my fault.

It is your fault you are not organized. I told you nicely I will help you to create nicer chips. What is wrong with that. You think you made cool chip. Well Mister according to me you are sucks and I have my rights to express myself about my honest opinion since you have been dying to get it. Now you have it. You are happy now. I have lots of knowledge of how to make better products. I offered you a free service - totally free of cost.

What is wrong with you bro?

Anyway no point talking to a WALL. I have been talking to Wall for a while today.

But I wish you best of luck. Save me a pink chip and really want a pink chip.

Thank you Mr. Mopar LLC

MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 01:51:22 AM

I told good things about you and felt sorry for you even you treated me as sarcasm. So you say something about me which is not right I just have to say YES SIR. Sorry I cannot do that.

Every answer you gave to my simple question is wrong - do you know that including the single pink chip I asked for. Without even thinking you said go check my OP. Did you check your own OP what you write. Do you even understand how to decipher a simple question?

Why you are telling me you have to do self moderated. If you want to do it just close this and copy and paste the part you want into your new thread. I see you want to prove that it is my fault.

It is your fault you are not organized. I told you nicely I will help you to create nicer chips. What is wrong with that. You think you made cool chip. Well Mister according to me you are sucks and I have my rights to express myself about my honest opinion since you have been dying to get it. Now you have it. You are happy now. I have lots of knowledge of how to make better products. I offered you a free service - totally free of cost.

What is wrong with you bro?

Anyway no point talking to a WALL. I have been talking to Wall for a while today.

But I wish you best of luck. Save me a pink chip and really want a pink chip.

Thank you Mr. Mopar LLC

Yes I read my OP --- it clearly stated that I would be selling the chips as singles after October. As for the reservations - how can it be possible to allow anyone to reserve single number chips when trying to sell sets? Easy answer, you cannot unless you want to keep telling people trying to buy a set that they cannot get consecutive numbers because someone reserved a single chip right in the middle of the set they want. Simple - number selection goes to the set buyers first - that also is in OP for them to select their numbers. I do not need you to feel sorry for me and I sure as hell cannot use any help from you to create "nicer" chips. And in no means am I "dying" to get your opinion. I never approached you once and asked for it - though you would message me every day multiple times a day asking me what I had for sale and if I had anything on your "want" list - unable to remember what I already told you either earlier that day or the day before. You offered me nothing - you instead ASKED me to make your coins/chips or w/e you want to call them. You act like a total asshat and then act all nice and innocent - are you bipolar? I have a daughter who acts like you when she is not on her meds - she is bipolar and you act the same way. Your knowledge means nothing when you deliver it in that pile of shit that is your attitude.

Thanks for your little "fiction" above but you must live in your own little world where you are like a God to all us undeserving and unthankful plebs.... Because 99% of what you say is total fiction and lies. Now as I asked - (you often state  you will follow the wishes of the seller/auctioneer and their posts) - stay off my threads. Post your garbage elsewhere.

You are not welcome to bid on my auctions, participate in my raffles or purchase any goods from me. I will not knowingly sell you anything regardless of any price you offer. It simply is not worth the toxicity you bring to the space.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 02:24:54 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2020, 02:41:36 AM by Rainbowsky

Yes I read my OP --- it clearly stated that I would be selling the chips as singles after October. As for the reservations - how can it be possible to allow anyone to reserve single number chips when trying to sell sets? Easy answer, you cannot unless you want to keep telling people trying to buy a set that they cannot get consecutive numbers because someone reserved a single chip right in the middle of the set they want. Simple - number selection goes to the set buyers first - that also is in OP for them to select their numbers. I do not need you to feel sorry for me and I sure as hell cannot use any help from you to create "nicer" chips. And in no means am I "dying" to get your opinion. I never approached you once and asked for it - though you would message me every day multiple times a day asking me what I had for sale and if I had anything on your "want" list - unable to remember what I already told you either earlier that day or the day before. You offered me nothing - you instead ASKED me to make your coins/chips or w/e you want to call them. You act like a total asshat and then act all nice and innocent - are you bipolar? I have a daughter who acts like you when she is not on her meds - she is bipolar and you act the same way. Your knowledge means nothing when you deliver it in that pile of shit that is your attitude.

Thanks for your little "fiction" above but you must live in your own little world where you are like a God to all us undeserving and unthankful plebs.... Because 99% of what you say is total fiction and lies. Now as I asked - (you often state  you will follow the wishes of the seller/auctioneer and their posts) - stay off my threads. Post your garbage elsewhere.

You are not welcome to bid on my auctions, participate in my raffles or purchase any goods from me. I will not knowingly sell you anything regardless of any price you offer. It simply is not worth the toxicity you bring to the space.

O really! Wow! Who came into my thread and insulted first. You do not even know me and you gave me negative trust rating. You have done it several times in the past an I am direct evidence of that. You did today several times. You are a complete liar.

Do not respond to me. You have insulted me in your own yard. You are complete disaster and a failure to your community.

Where is the sanitizer?

If you talk to me I will block you forever.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: