Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you prepared for 'The Great Reset?'  (Voting closed: August 27, 2020, 06:55:41 AM)
Yes - 12 (57.1%)
No - 4 (19%)
IDK what you're talking about - 5 (23.8%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Role Will Crypto Play During ‘The Great Reset?’  (Read 600 times)
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 02:53:18 PM

When the system keeps failing with every single problem, maybe that system needs to be fixed? I mean we are talking about people getting screwed over and over again in their lifetime, one person who was born in 1980 would be 40 year old today and has seen 3 major and 1 minor crisis with 1987, 2001, 2008 and now in 2020.

Maybe if the whole world worked towards making the poorest people a bit richer so that even the poorest people in the entire world could get the best education and best healhtcare, that way we could make sure that nobody would ever be over 50-100 billion dollars worth but also at the same time nobody would die of starvation or they had to ration their insulin or anything so simple that it could be prevented. I agree that governments would take your tax and maybe "buy" stuff for government 100x more expensive from their friends and steal public's money, but that is also another topic.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:38:09 PM

As far as I can see this pandemic gives a lot of trouble in many peoples lives and most of businesses are shutdown and it affects  many peoples. Now most of the workers are working at home through internet and the system of transaction is cashless that's why the role of crypto during this pandemic has a big role, hopefully more people will see the brightside of it.
While others wanted to see the brightness inside crypto yet they have no money to start investing because the prices are too Huge now(Not including shitcoins of course)
but i believe that this pandemic turns people to check crypto and how does it works and when time comes that they are able to have money?surely investing inside will be their other option.How many may invest we don't know but at least they will set some amount to put inside.
The truth is most people simply do not have any money to invest, in fact most of them are living above their means and they are spending more money than what they earn, this is the reason the pandemic has hit so many small businesses and families so hard, and I do not need to look very far away I just need to take a look at my friends to know this, I have always been very careful with my money because I know that an economic crisis can happen at any moment and as such I avoid debt as much as possible, but my friends are not like that and they were heavily indebted and then they lost their jobs and as you may guess they got desperate because of the situation they were facing.

So people like that are not really thinking about investing in anything and that includes cryptocurrencies, they are thinking on where are they going to get enough money just to survive and the problem is that the economic crisis came with a pandemic and each one of those crises are reinforcing each other and making each one of them worse than what they will be on their own.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cryptoboss2020

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 10:33:42 PM

btc was made to test out the system its not a final product i belive so.

the real crypto must be more easy ...how you would explain to your grand mother who is 80 years old to use bitcoin lol??Cheesy
its impossible and to discrimnate people becouse they dont have skills or maybe even internet access ....

the crypto as its now its not ready to go the masses the world rulers got to have some better currency for us easy to use and secured.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 10:52:37 PM

On my own opinion still nothing since its not been adopted by the government yet and so many people doesn't know or doesn't trust this since this is new to their knowledge. Maybe we can agree with it that it changes something once government agrees to pick it and they will start collecting tax on it and also certain regulation ruled to make the life of crypto users easier.

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 12:16:09 AM

the real crypto must be more easy ...how you would explain to your grand mother who is 80 years old to use bitcoin lol??Cheesy
its impossible and to discrimnate people becouse they dont have skills or maybe even internet access ....

Those are practical problems today, but they won't be decades from now. The dinosaurs who are incapable of understanding Bitcoin won't be alive all that much longer, so that problem will just fix itself over time. To a certain degree, the same can be said about internet infrastructure. Just look at how quickly internet access is growing:

Protocol and software maturation will improve ease of use and build on existing network effects over the same time. Basically, Rome wasn't built in a day. This stuff takes time. Decades.

elitium.io
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

A Digital Economy for a Life of Value & Growth

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 01:31:38 PM

When the system keeps failing with every single problem, maybe that system needs to be fixed? I mean we are talking about people getting screwed over and over again in their lifetime, one person who was born in 1980 would be 40 year old today and has seen 3 major and 1 minor crisis with 1987, 2001, 2008 and now in 2020.

Maybe if the whole world worked towards making the poorest people a bit richer so that even the poorest people in the entire world could get the best education and best healhtcare, that way we could make sure that nobody would ever be over 50-100 billion dollars worth but also at the same time nobody would die of starvation or they had to ration their insulin or anything so simple that it could be prevented. I agree that governments would take your tax and maybe "buy" stuff for government 100x more expensive from their friends and steal public's money, but that is also another topic.

You are hitting the nail on the head with education.

Instead of gifting somebody a fish, teach him how to fish himself.

Elitium - A New Era, Digitally.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 05:12:08 PM

btc was made to test out the system its not a final product i belive so.

the crypto as its now its not ready to go the masses the world rulers got to have some better currency for us easy to use and secured.
Just a question what it's so difficult about bitcoin that you think people cannot understand? People use cars all the time even if they do not know how they work, the important thing is that they can drive safely and for that we have classes and the same can be done about bitcoin.

The first step is to download a bitcoin wallet, that is not difficult at all that people have been doing this for a very long time, the next step is to verify your download, I know that people don't do this normally but if they are using bitcoin or any other application that is related to money then they need to verify their download, then the next thing is to create a wallet and write down their seed words, this is not difficult either, finally the only thing that they need to do is to buy some bitcoin and there are many reputable exchanges where you can do that, finally if you want to receive or to send bitcoin you only need to copy and paste an address and that's it, so tell me in all of that process what part is so difficult that people cannot do and that needs to be easier?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 06:14:20 PM

On my own opinion still nothing since its not been adopted by the government yet and so many people doesn't know or doesn't trust this since this is new to their knowledge. Maybe we can agree with it that it changes something once government agrees to pick it and they will start collecting tax on it and also certain regulation ruled to make the life of crypto users easier.
The ways of our earning profit in cryptocurrency doesn't depend on the government so it can benefit us even they're against it. As long as the government doesn't implement any restrictions on using cryptocurrency, we can freely use it and I guess that's enough. But I agree with you that adaptation to cryptocurrency will make people believe in its potential and features. I guess the key to stopping the scam accusations on bitcoin is the government's initiative to use it. The only possible way of collecting tax is through local wallets, so I guess it'll be an advantage for them that the government will gain more growth for the economy.

My opinion about this great reset, cryptocurrency will be very beneficial especially now where it will reach 12k$ mark even there's a current pandemic. What more if a great reset happens, the users of cryptocurrency will grow and the possibilities of BTC price pump will become high.
elitium.io
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

A Digital Economy for a Life of Value & Growth

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 03:54:07 PM

Happy to see that the mainstream media picked up our article and pushed the discussion:
https://www.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/what-role-will-crypto-play-during-the-great-reset-2272327
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2043616017443/what-role-will-crypto-play-during-the-great-reset

Open discussion is what we need... When do you think bigger newspapers and TV will start reporting and deliver answers?

Elitium - A New Era, Digitally.
cryptoboss2020

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:20:17 PM

The new world that we are facing is not that further away from the one we used to have neither. Even from 90's to today there are not that many changes, the thing is those "changes" are the changes that always happened. There was a 2000+ year old tablet about someone talking regarding the youth not acting properly and the new generation being disrespectful. Even 2000+ years old each generation their own culture.

So, obviously the finance world has to face the fact that if they continue exactly the same way as they have so far, they will lose all those generation Z and so forth. Which is why I feel like all these changes to financial world even if not as a company but as a general market thing, is all due to the fact that people would be willing to do their own way instead of working for someone else.

the only things are chaning are some get poor some get rich or richer few laws few rules chainging but the world is not going to end.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 09:12:42 AM

The "reset" that you're talking about will inevitably come. No doubt about it.

And I do believe that crypto, probably BTC in particular, will at the very least be seen as a bridging currency if fiat systems around the world do collapse. Keep in mind that is the worst scenario, as Bitcoin and other blockchains are more than capable of handling day-to-day transactions as a permanent medium of exchange as well.

It's difficult to time when this transition will come though. I remember Mike Maloney and a lot of other goldbugs predicting within the 2010 decade, which obviously did not materialise. Instead of trying to precisely conjure up a date for when this transition occurs, I think it's far better to continue to dollar cost average and diversify out of assets that are dependent on the fiat system - this includes cash, cash equivalents (e.g. Treasuries, bonds), preferred/common stock etc.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 02:02:23 PM

At least for the entire time of my use of cryptocurrency, I have not changed my views regarding the cryptocurrency market, which means that all investors who have decided to invest in cryptocurrency during the pandemic will remain with cryptocurrencies forever. And if this trend continues, then after the big reboot, that period will in any case be the most beneficial for the entire community and the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: