Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #omg #omiseGO, trading advise.  (Read 119 times)
cryptOOangel89 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 10:09:55 AM

I just notice 5 big trading groups who are behind the #omg big pump, and their 4 th target is done, would you advise me to sell and catch profit or hold. At the moment I'm thinking of selling and catch some profit before correction start, so please let me know your thought, if I should catch profit now and protect my little gains or hold.

Waiting for your urgent update.
cutezap

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 03:46:25 PM

I just notice 5 big trading groups who are behind the #omg big pump, and their 4 th target is done, would you advise me to sell and catch profit or hold. At the moment I'm thinking of selling and catch some profit before correction start, so please let me know your thought, if I should catch profit now and protect my little gains or hold.

DUMP it. #omg pump from$1.9 to $4.2 due to the new and now the AMA is over, so big dump may happen very soon I belived it my dump right down to $2.8 or $2.9. So sell and catch some profit.
cryptOOangel89 (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 06:34:05 AM

After I sold my #OMG, it make a big massive pump to $10, Anyone knows the reasons behind that or was it just pure market manipulations ?
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 09:52:14 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2020, 10:07:29 AM by Kupid002

my suggestions is to take that profit already and you can use that capital to invest in other Altcoin that you think will also be increase in the next more days and will also give you a good profit.

After I sold my #OMG, it make a big massive pump to $10, Anyone knows the reasons behind that or was it just pure market manipulations ?

I check their social media channel and they don't have any announcement that can help to push the price of it. I check the price right now and its only 5.9 $ Base on cmc  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omg/ .

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀