Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in a good shape?  (Read 988 times)
best123

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 04:32:23 PM

Early to bed, early to rise. Better make hay while the sun shines. This is the right time to invest/buy Bitcoin. Do not wait for the bear market it might not come. Bitcoin is getting better by the day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2021, 06:32:28 PM

You are welcome back and glad to tell you that bitcoin is it best shape ever, the market have increase and new phase of institutional adoption is at play right now.

Bitcoin might be at his new ATH again but I guess this is not yet over and say that it is in the good shape. There will be more coming of red days that market might drop again just like what happen 3 weeks ago. I think we can say that bitcoin is in a progressive move in that scenario we can say that it is very good move for BTC and a lot of things happen right now in this scenario. People might be shocked in this news or new ATH but those who been here before thinks that it will be more good in the next few days. I think bitcoin will reach 70 to 80k dollars. Who knows? And I wonder it is so possible to happen.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 07:13:36 PM

Guys I haven't been here for a while and I'm wondering if Bitcoin is in a better shape than last time I checked 2 years ago.

Thanks
Yes, Bitcoin is now good shap and her price increase day by day. If you really cheak 2 years ago you saw bitcoin price highly increase and after time it price fall down. I hope same day waiting.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 10:30:24 PM

Guys I haven't been here for a while and I'm wondering if Bitcoin is in a better shape than last time I checked 2 years ago.

Thanks

I think the reason why bitcoin price now is good is because more money people who use it, because the many people use bitcoin or buy bitcoin the highest chances that its price will goes up, base on the law of demand.

In my own experience I regret of not joining bitcoin community since my friends told my bitcoin can makes my life better.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 06:04:25 AM

Digital currencies are now being recognized and used by more people around the world than the past 2 years. Its noticeable growth and reputation in value has caught the attention of potential investors which in turn created a surge in the number of users. Now, it is recorded that about 1 million users transact bitcoin per day. Amidst the pandemic, the bitcoin price even spiked to 50k dollars which is a lot compared to the price of 4k dollars back in March 2019.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 03:28:05 PM

For sure bitcoin is in a good shape it's just keep getting better, look back to the old days of 2010 compared to the present state of bitcoin then you would know its really in a good shape. More companies, financial institutions and entrepreneurs are now investing in bitcoin and for sure the price would continue increasing, people are getting to see the benefits of bitcoin and are actually jumping in. Investing in bitcoin is an opportunity everyone needs to grab because it will surely pay off.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: