Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in a good shape?  (Read 988 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 12:20:21 AM

I hope you've been back early this year when the price is still cheap and able to accumulate more cryptos. Bitcoin price is now getting crazy and been multiplied multiple times.
Bitcoin has a slow recovery from $4000 (bottom) and it finally reaches its bullish stage, and we are heading to another ATH. It is likely to see that we are totally in good shape this time. If we are investing in Bitcoin early this year, we are making a huge profit this time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 12:48:26 AM

Guys I haven't been here for a while and I'm wondering if Bitcoin is in a better shape than last time I checked 2 years ago.

Thanks
It's been a long time for you if it's 2 years ago. If you invest in bitcoin last 3 months ago for sure you already earned profit this time since the current price of btc is already touch above $17k. Bitcoin is in a good shape and if you observe the market it's soaring high and this means those who invest before are earning already. 
and now bitcoin will break over 18k or break the previous ATH in 2017
if you buy it in 2018 then you are one of the lucky people who can get big profits
maybe at this time BTC is trying to break the resistance line and finally BTC great again

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:01:13 AM

Guys I haven't been here for a while and I'm wondering if Bitcoin is in a better shape than last time I checked 2 years ago.

Thanks
It's been a long time for you if it's 2 years ago. If you invest in bitcoin last 3 months ago for sure you already earned profit this time since the current price of btc is already touch above $17k. Bitcoin is in a good shape and if you observe the market it's soaring high and this means those who invest before are earning already. 
if you buy it in 2018 then you are one of the lucky people who can get big profits
maybe at this time BTC is trying to break the resistance line and finally BTC great again

Hopefully, I am expecting BTC to reach $20,000 by yearends. It nearly touches 18k already and its still early. Bitcoin is really in good shape right now, and we expect it to slowly rise not a sudden surge where correction will be big too. Yes, 2018 is a good year to buy as far as I can remember it has a dip lower than $5,000.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:55:09 AM

Thanks

Hopefully, I am expecting BTC to reach $20,000 by yearends. It nearly touches 18k already and its still early. Bitcoin is really in good shape right now, and we expect it to slowly rise not a sudden surge where correction will be big too. Yes, 2018 is a good year to buy as far as I can remember it has a dip lower than $5,000.

Bitcoin is moving faster at the end of the year, chances are your hope will be met at the end of the year which will likely touch $ 20,000, as bitcoin price growth at the end of this year surprised everyone, with the drastic increase in bitcoin price making Altcoin prices still not increasing, at least in the end of the year there will be an increase in altcoin and bitcoin prices to move hand in hand at the end of the year ..
Hasmizara

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:18:01 AM

We all know that Bitcoin is very valuable the same applies to gold but the demand for bitcoin is higher than gold. Those who used to invest are now lucky bitcoin has pumped a lot and there is a lot of potential for price increases so it is possible to make a profit even if you invest now. Bitcoin is in a much better position and no one will be able to break it. Will become more popular worldwide and there are also other digital currencies from which Bitcoin is a great currency for investing.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:32:55 AM

I think you had a bad time in bitcoin 2 years ago and wants to return again for the goodness sake.
So far Bitcoin in in good shape where actually very close to 20k. For almost 3 years of bearish finally Bitcoin hit the 18k mark last two days ago. Btc performance is so impressive calling all investors to invest while not yet in surge.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:57:54 AM

Thanks

Bitcoin is moving faster at the end of the year, chances are your hope will be met at the end of the year which will likely touch $ 20,000, as bitcoin price growth at the end of this year surprised everyone, with the drastic increase in bitcoin price making Altcoin prices still not increasing, at least in the end of the year there will be an increase in altcoin and bitcoin prices to move hand in hand at the end of the year ..
It looks like the history of 2017 is repeating again when Bitcoin reaches the highest price in history. I hope that this kind of trend will happen again so every crypto users that is having a bad situation during the pandemic will regain some of their investment.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:57:28 AM

In the crypto world, there is nothing stable. BTC passed its life by many ups and downs. During its lifetime, it carries many shapes. I think this time is good for BTC and many people hold for future profit. But is the greatest digital currency in the virtual world, though it is volatile it will try to hold a good shape.

kuldipgajjar

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:09:48 PM

Bitcoin Lab CEO Tetsuyuki Oishi, a guest crypto analyst at Japanese financial company Fisco, shared three reasons earlier this week why he sees considerable demand from institutional investors for cryptocurrencies post the pandemic.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:36:57 PM

I hope you've been back early this year when the price is still cheap and able to accumulate more cryptos. Bitcoin price is now getting crazy and been multiplied multiple times.
Bitcoin has a slow recovery from $4000 (bottom) and it finally reaches its bullish stage, and we are heading to another ATH. It is likely to see that we are totally in good shape this time. If we are investing in Bitcoin early this year, we are making a huge profit this time.

Bitcoin today were in a real good shape, and finally after two years where the time that he lost too bitcoin made its way back up to $17000 market value. He probably missed out the first flight of bitcoin this year, we can actually asks him where did this man have been but Well its not too late for him to invest in bitcoin i guess but the idea that he would probably give out a huge amount for investment especially aiming to get bitcoin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 02:49:37 PM

Yes, now bitcoin has a good market and this is the time where some investors or people chose to invest in bitcoin and even some converted their altcoins to get bitcoin as shown in some.cases of altcoins in the crytpo market in red or falling down in terms of its market price. However, this could not a problem at all because everything will be back to normal with the altcoins after the bitcoin bullish trend.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:51:01 PM

Thanks
As of now bitcoin price are building up due to sudden changes cause by the pandemic. The demand on Fiat money have decreased drastically these past few months while the demand on digital currencies continuously increasing. Cryptocurrencies are getting and getting popular and everything is hype up, so its better to invest while the price still low.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:51:24 PM

In the crypto world, there is nothing stable. BTC passed its life by many ups and downs. During its lifetime, it carries many shapes. I think this time is good for BTC and many people hold for future profit. But is the greatest digital currency in the virtual world, though it is volatile it will try to hold a good shape.
Bitcoin is definitely in a good shape right now seeing how high its value today compared to those previous months. But since bitcoin is highly volatile, we can expect some dumps after this bullish price but then again, it will still recover and might reach another peak.

That's how it's  moving right now, the volatilities still present.

But with how quick and strong the market pumped up, seems that it's more likely to reach another peak we may see new ATH
with this bullish movements. But always remember to do your DYOR if you are planning to ride with the market then adds up
more patience it will lessen the chance of losing your money.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:54:39 PM

Yes, bitcoin is still improving in the market, that is causing other cryptocurrencies to reduce in the market. During the pandemic many investors think bitcoin will not go far in the area of pumping which bitcoin has prove since we enter lockdown with steady pumping without stopping in the market, that is making other cryptocurrencies wondering how powerful bitcoin stand in this season 2020. many are still holding their coins if bitcoin will still increase more than this before they can sell in the market to make a good profit. Bitcoin is still in a good position where you can sell and make a good profit because the price is still rising every day by day in the market.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:20:06 PM

Yes, now bitcoin has a good market and this is the time where some investors or people chose to invest in bitcoin and even some converted their altcoins to get bitcoin as shown in some.cases of altcoins in the crytpo market in red or falling down in terms of its market price. However, this could not a problem at all because everything will be back to normal with the altcoins after the bitcoin bullish trend.
I don't that's a good idea to convert your altcoin to bitcoin as of now, it's a big risk you will take on if you do that because as you can see the price of bitcoin right now, already pumps and if you do convert your altcoin to bitcoin since we can't predict the movement of the market, we all know that the changing of the price is constant and dumping can happen anytime but we are not hoping that it will happen, we are hoping that the price will continuously pump and reach its highest peak.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 04:06:40 PM

the price of bitcoin is already very expensive compared to the price of bitcoin in 2017. beginners have difficulty investing in bitcoin because it is very expensive, in my opinion investing in altcoins is the best solution for beginners.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 04:14:34 PM

Thanks
Yes it is in a better shape compare to the last 2 years we are now near the ATH price.
Just another $2K and we could see a new ATH it is being pump now are we going to expect a new ATH in December?
Is it going to repeat what has been done in 2017 where almost every expect it to continue on flying?
amihada

Activity: 1134
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 02:47:58 PM

true now bitcoin is in good shape compared to 2 years before the price of bitcoin is fantastic. This year, the price of bitcoin is the highest compared to the previous year.

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 03:17:37 PM

Covid profoundly influenced on market and individuals quit sitting around idly in stock and placing their assets in bitcoins.
I am not convinced that the common hardworking general population will invest during a pandemic as things were hard and many lost their job and some are not getting their payments on time and with all these difficulties it is hard to sit around and think about investing in a highly volatile currency, but institutional investors and the elite class might have invested in bitcoin.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 03:42:33 PM

If we talk about the raising of value of Bitcoin it can say unquestionably in distant an improved compared to past. We’re still there, in spite of the fact that we have progressed but mostly BITCOIN is in trouble about legalization globally.Open intrigued moreover is surging along with the cost.Indeed with a parcel of individuals being influenced by the widespread right now, bitcoin still performed abnormally way better compared to all other resources out there that have built up markets and a parcel of profound pockets that can truly spare their asses on the off chance that deserve.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: