Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 has been a horrific year for the markets  (Read 121 times)
SomeJasonGuy (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 04:14:30 PM

2018 has been a horrific year for the markets with many coins taking huge hits along with BTC. But while there’s blood in the streets with no end in sight and sentiment is at an all-time low, it’s quite easy to forget that many projects have been putting in the work to improve and perfect that products.

Huobi Global has consistently been innovating and taking giant steps towards advancing its offering and delivering stellar services to customers.

Along with a slew of products and services like Huobi OTC and Huobi Cloud to name a few, Huobi also launched their own crypto wallet named Huobi Wallet. And recently, they’ve added support for EOS and TRON (TRX). Could we see support being implement for more projects in the future? Read on to find out.

Read the full article here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@somejasonguy/huobi-wallet-adds-eos-and-trx-more-coins-coming-soon
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 04:43:23 AM

Yes it is, i remembered that year where all the bounties ive joined in went to scam and the coins that im holding goes down so it was not a good year for me.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 08:12:30 AM

By far, 2018 wasn't a perfect year for us who were waiting for the profits. However, we took profits in 2017 so, that's a simple give and take for both years. And, for those who were waiting for the right time to buy - it was the best year for them.

Speaking of Huobi. I start to see them active maybe last year with their expansions and ads everywhere. I think that they are starting to reap all of those exposures that they've made before. Based on CMC, they're the 2nd rank for spot and derivatives exchange.

AthenaBanana
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 01:39:33 PM

I think its horrific because its the year of the price of the coins go down when the bull run has finished it run
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2020, 07:40:09 PM

That year is a really really bad year for crypto and crypto businesses since crypto prices drop and this affects the exchanges that lead them closing like CCEX exchange. Crypto users who permanently and temporarily abandon cryptocurrency after bitcoin reach its ATH and lose its value in the market. I remember myself abandoning bitcoin in the 2nd quarter of 2018 because of the depression I got from losing money from the bitcoin dump and returning after I got the confidence to use crypto again. I'm just glad that there are still exchanges who choose to improve their services. 2018 was really a bad year for crypto and also in my personal life, it's just bad as our today's economic status.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 773

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:45:02 PM

I find this post to be shilling out Huobi once again just like on what i had read up a few days back which do correlates with this or i did just look different on this one?

Back on topic about 2018 being the horrific year then i considered to be yes because when that 2017 bull run bubble popped then on next year which is 2018 where all coins had plummet down to the floor.

Lots have been ravished into their investment and the market had moved sideways for too long or a couple of years before making any significant price increase or recovery but to know that

market can anytime be like that on where all the doubts and fears or blood in the streets can really be seen but for those people or investors who do took the risk on buying out in spite of fear
did really pay off if we do base on the current market situation we are in for now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 03:06:57 PM

Yes it is, i remembered that year where all the bounties ive joined in went to scam and the coins that im holding goes down so it was not a good year for me.

I cannot disagree, this is the year where I got bag full of useless and shitcoins made me wonder then if there were no good project to come, some of my friends gave up doing bounty and just reminisce about the great year of 2016 and 2017 where a lot of good projects was launch and they are now top in the market, 2018 is forgettable I wish there will be no year like that in bounty campaign
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: