Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our country was called Province of China.  (Read 768 times)
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2020, 10:44:30 PM

I have already heard and have read the news circulating around social media sites like Facebook and Twitter as well as into local news in television and what I can say is that this was the second time that the Chinese people have the guts to state or claim that Philippines is their province considering that it is really a country with own sovereign according to the law. It was rude to think how a big nation is belittling a third world country to claim it as their own just because of the help they have done plus the debts that the Philippines have owed from them.

This was not just the first time that this happen for this case have already happened through posting a tarpaulin in a public place and this time putting it into their beauty products. It was just so rude that they were running their businesses here but do not have enough respect to the Philippines calling it as their province. Good thing that the mayor of the city of Manila is the one to act on this issue with his tough personality to state that he is not a leader of any Chinese community because he is a mayor of the City of Manila which is the capital of Philippines.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 11:58:23 PM

I saw what China did by claiming that the Philippines is their province, indirectly triggering a war. And another thing that I can conclude
is that it is very clear that China is making money traps against a third world country such as the Philippines. Considering that the Philippines
has a debt to China, this means that China can do anything, including breaking the law. For me, what China has done by claiming that
the Philippines is their province, is breaking the law.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:49:56 AM

I saw what China did by claiming that the Philippines is their province, indirectly triggering a war. And another thing that I can conclude
is that it is very clear that China is making money traps against a third world country such as the Philippines. Considering that the Philippines
has a debt to China, this means that China can do anything, including breaking the law. For me, what China has done by claiming that
the Philippines is their province, is breaking the law.
I don't think it was China government had used these firms to create such address Philippines a province of China or mistakenly write by the owners of the establishment. Though the Philippines have huge debts into China, it doesn't mean that they the rights, and they can do anything they want or their people who put a business in the Philippines should make that stupid thing which is a big insult. It is not really acceptable to every Filipino, and it is good how the Mayor on that particular place takes action immediately and sends them back where they come from.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 03:31:33 AM
Merited by amishmanish (2)

Kind of sucks they are slowly trying to own us. Year 2018 when I realized that hundreds of restaurants and establishments in malls have a Chinese translation of their menu and restaurant name. I may understand if the restaurants are from China, however, even local restaurants have it. Condos are populated by Chinese nationals too. Pogo's are also an issue. Have you seen the animation film "Abominable" that shows a map of the Philippines but with the China's 9 dash map.

And no, it ain't a mistake, they are trying to slowly own us by using these cheap tricks. I am sure I am not the only one disappointed with how the national government handles this China-Philippines relationship.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 03:51:01 AM

People in China are greedy as well, not just their government but most of their people are self-entitled and they think they are supreme above another nationality. I heard this news but I didn't react that much because I know our own government can't stand with it, and as expected they just called it as a joke. China is being aggressive nowadays, I hope bigger countries are well prepared for this and I'm still rooting for USA to defend nations around the ASEAN.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 09:00:32 AM

I am also from the Philippines, and it make me upset because since the day our government gave away our island and started to borrow huge amount of loans in China. Chinese people who visit our country became so arrogant that they assume they could rule the Philippines and declaring it is now of their provinces.

https://www.facebook.com/nasdaily/videos/2566227483691521/

This video link that I have shared is from Nas Daily in Facebook, it showed me that a lot of countries are also struggling from Chinese loans. If countries don't have the ability to pay their loans, the Chinese government will take control of the infrastructure that they built with their Chinese loans. So I think this is also currently happening in the Philippines that Chinese are already taking over our infrastructures or our country as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 09:01:01 AM

At least China knows you exist. (Joke).

--snip--
My belated point is: this could be plain ignorance on the part of the manufacturer. Some guy gave the address. Some guy couldn't figure out where Manila was, or some guy just put Made in China everywhere on everything they do.

Doesn't excuse them, but am just saying this particular incident could be less sinister than you think =) Sorry for the unpopular opinion.
I am pretty sure this is not such an innocent mistake buddy. The experience of being unrecognizable to the "main-landers" is echoed by people in India's North-Eastern states too. Just as in your case, internet and social media has bridged the gap a lot better.

And this is what is so insidious about China and CCP. They have become extremely adept at playing along the fault lines of other countries and societies. For example, India's eastern most state is called Arunachal Pradesh and China has long staked claim on the whole territory. So they keep doing subtle activities to stake their claim in the most innocuous of ways and wait for a reaction. For example, when a minister from that State had to go on an official visit to China, the chinese refused to give him a normal tourist visa saying, very innocently, that he didn't need one as he belongs to a state which already belongs to them. They continue to issue "stapled visas" to people hailing from the state of Arunachal Pradesh. They do this, despite bilateral talks at the highest level and their officials agreeing to take care of this.

They then go back and continue behaving in their typical deceitful and greedy manner to stake their claim innocently. As a lot of people in this thread are expressing, never ever trust the Chinese. To them, laying low to deceive the enemy is just a war tactic. There is nothing dishonorable or deceitful in their dictionary about it. Lot of westerners, particularly Australians who have seen greedy Chinese emptying supermarket shelves to sell stuff later will also stand testament to this. The Chinese people outside China are there to fill their pockets at any cost. Inside China, the CCP ensures full support as to its corporations by providing state support in dealing with private corporations in rest of the world.

Beware of the Chinese. They have plans far beyond COVID-19.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 10:56:58 AM

I hope Nigeria and other countries that run to china to borrow will learn from this. China is becoming wise and I have no doubt about the numerous report that they are working to become the power center of the world and no wonder they face a fierce battle with the United States of America. They pretend to borrow you money to grow your economy but they give this consent with agreements that will see them implementing the projects in those countries thereby developing their manpower and also providing jobs for their numerous citizens
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:44:12 AM

As China is a very strong and developed country they want to bring everything under their control. China wants to rule the world as a king but no government will support it. Hong Kong and Macau are under China. But these two regions have a special status as autonomous regions but it will not be called a province of China. The United States has said it will resist the "political correctness" that China is trying to impose on US companies and citizens.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:49:30 AM

Honestly I don't like dealing with the Chinese they are manipulative they lend a lot to countries so they cannot make a complaint if they meddle with internal affair of one country, look at what's happen in West Philippine sea, they claimed it as part of their territory when obviously it's not, they have their reason of their own to claim every territory.

LOL lend?  You dont need to borrow money if you dont want to. Problem is that last 50 years and more we are in this debt economy. Luckily we have Bitcoin to save us.

Chinese language dont have word for foreigners. They only have a word fro visitors. Everyone that is not Chinese is a visitor in China. This is their 4000 years culture that will not change. They know they are and always were  center of the world.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:06:59 PM

I am also from the Philippines, and it make me upset because since the day our government gave away our island and started to borrow huge amount of loans in China. Chinese people who visit our country became so arrogant that they assume they could rule the Philippines and declaring it is now of their provinces.

https://www.facebook.com/nasdaily/videos/2566227483691521/

This video link that I have shared is from Nas Daily in Facebook, it showed me that a lot of countries are also struggling from Chinese loans. If countries don't have the ability to pay their loans, the Chinese government will take control of the infrastructure that they built with their Chinese loans. So I think this is also currently happening in the Philippines that Chinese are already taking over our infrastructures or our country as well.

Same, I had a lot of experience with some of the Chinese nationals near my place, I am not saying all of them but the place is so populated by them that they are violating rules but authorities let them pass just because they are Chinese, they treat them different to the locals. Some are hard headed even in complying to the simple rule of no smoking. I felt like I am in a different country.

We are not asking for a war, we are asking for resistance from the government, punish the wrong doings, cause news are always telling that everything China and some of its citizend do, the government say its alright cause China and Philippines are friends. What the actual fuck kind of friendship is that.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:48:16 PM

I am also worried to see countries that have debts to China. China has a desire to be the most developed and successful country than any other country. we should be able to make our own country a developed country without the help of other countries. I think China wants to colonize other countries in the economic field, if there are already many countries that owe to China then China can control the country or at least China can take over the economy of the country that owes it.
it was sad to hear a country that has a debt to the other country but that is proudful  because they do anything to help thier economy continue . we shouldnt hate china for that but we must thank them because they still have a heart that they help countries that are in need  .

not only china but all country has an ambition to become the best  , theres no problem with that .  what i dont like is when they threaten the other  . thats not a fair competition anymore
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:51:13 PM

Our country is called province of china

This is a direct insult to us, Filipinos to be called and labeled province of China.

For those of you who aren’t updated, recently, it was all over the news that a haircare product made in Binondo, Manila namely Ashley Shine Keratin Treatment Deep Repair put on its packaging that it was made in Manila, Province of China.

It was a big disrespect to our sovereignty by putting such listing on the product. Majority know how our president is closely connected and pushing the ties between our lands and China. He even made a joke in front of audiences that our country is indeed province of china. No wonder these chinese have the audacity to label us as such.

I commend the Mayor of Manila for taking a stand of his principles and beliefs and by taking necessary actions of the said incident. According to the news, the two Chinese nationals would be deported back to their country.

Aside from having this recent incident, it also happened before. When you search at the location on facebook, Philippines is also listed as Province of China.

geo visualizer

Chinese are really moving aggressively into colonizing the third world countries including us, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Hong Kong. China is known to be land grabbing opportunist as well as debt trappers. They already made infrastructures to West Philippines Sea amidst the pandemic crisis. It was ours, but they’re the ones utilizing the oil and marine life there. They won’t even let our fishermen fish to our territory.

It would be better if our country and leader would take a stand and  would not defend, tolerate, nor let them get away with bullying our country and people.

Our ancestors didn’t fight for our freedom and independence just to be humiliated, called and labeled “Philippines, Province of China”.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 03:49:20 PM

China has always wanted more and more lands and they are not afraid of doing anything they can to make it work but they are doing one thing wrong that they should have not, spilling over to other nations. Now what I am going to say may not sound so great, but it is a factual truth.

Remember Hitler? He killed 6 million Jewish people and the world was like "well if you keep doing this in few years we will be upset about it" and that's it, the moment they started to attack other nations? It was game on and everyone strike back. Remember Pol Pot? Dude killed millions and died in his sleep, remember Mao? Starved 20 million of his own man, died peacefully. As you can see if you do stuff to your own nation nobody cares, but the moment you attack other nations like this it is going to be a big war.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 04:48:37 PM

Given the chance China would claim that everywhere belongs to china. I get that historically speaking they could have a lot more places they used to own, and that is why I do understand that they want to get those lands back and unfortunately this is not just China neither, but it makes zero sense just because there is a map of old days you can't just ask for the same lands once again.

Look at Greece and their megali idea or whatever it is called, they want more lands from Macedonia and turkey, look at Israel and Palestine thing, look at USA and basically all the oil lands in the world Cheesy.

If that was the case, Italy would be huuuuuge, roman empire was insanely big, that is not the case anymore, China can't request lands they used to have, that is not how modern politics works.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 05:14:34 PM

Given the chance China would claim that everywhere belongs to china. I get that historically speaking they could have a lot more places they used to own, and that is why I do understand that they want to get those lands back and unfortunately this is not just China neither, but it makes zero sense just because there is a map of old days you can't just ask for the same lands once again.

Look at Greece and their megali idea or whatever it is called, they want more lands from Macedonia and turkey, look at Israel and Palestine thing, look at USA and basically all the oil lands in the world Cheesy.

If that was the case, Italy would be huuuuuge, roman empire was insanely big, that is not the case anymore, China can't request lands they used to have, that is not how modern politics works.

I like this Idea if those things from the past can easily be claimed now for sure many rich empires will
do the same as what China is trying to do now.
It's no longer accepted as territory are been given now to each countries even ow small it is they have
international rights to claimed what the law declared to be for them.
China is not exempt they should follow the same laws, they are trying to manipulate things in terms of
letting poor countries to lend and that debts will be use to abuse the countries territorial rights.

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 11:24:27 PM

I am also worried to see countries that have debts to China. China has a desire to be the most developed and successful country than any other country. we should be able to make our own country a developed country without the help of other countries. I think China wants to colonize other countries in the economic field, if there are already many countries that owe to China then China can control the country or at least China can take over the economy of the country that owes it.
it was sad to hear a country that has a debt to the other country but that is proudful  because they do anything to help thier economy continue . we shouldnt hate china for that but we must thank them because they still have a heart that they help countries that are in need  .

not only china but all country has an ambition to become the best  , theres no problem with that .  what i dont like is when they threaten the other  . thats not a fair competition anymore
China is said to be helpful to those countries who are badly needed particularly in money concerns but they should not be tolerated in their bad intentions to win over other country's economy. What is happening now is totally an insult to the Filipinos and hopefully this will serve a lesson for us especially the country's leaders that we should not always rely for other countries for our own country's survival but rather prove to them that we can do it on our own.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 11:56:33 PM

Our country is called province of china

This is a direct insult to us, Filipinos to be called and labeled province of China.

For those of you who aren’t updated, recently, it was all over the news that a haircare product made in Binondo, Manila namely Ashley Shine Keratin Treatment Deep Repair put on its packaging that it was made in Manila, Province of China.

It was a big disrespect to our sovereignty by putting such listing on the product.

It's just the packaging on a product. What's the sovereignty issue? Are you relating this to the spats in the South China Sea?

It would be better if our country and leader would take a stand and  would not defend, tolerate, nor let them get away with bullying our country and people.

Our ancestors didn’t fight for our freedom and independence just to be humiliated, called and labeled “Philippines, Province of China”.

The foreign ministry did lodge a diplomatic protest and made various accusations against China regarding the recent fishing boat incident, though I'm not sure what that entails (if anything) in practice. https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/philippines-minister-accuses-china-south-china-sea-claims-13047468

What do you want from Duterte, war in the South China Sea?

Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 05:34:26 AM

The Philippines are one of the other country fallen on the Chinese money trap and right now the Philippines has one of the largest debt on China so the things they do now is allowing to have establishment came from China right now.
According to the Mayor of Manila, they already restricted the name of the product and the company of it to this kind of disrespect.

I think they are doing this just to fun too because there is a lot of rumors that the Philippines is a province of China because they already give up one of their islands.

China is not exempt they should follow the same laws, they are trying to manipulate things in terms of
letting poor countries to lend and that debts will be use to abuse the countries territorial rights.

Because of their power and a lot of money, they are just allowing some country just to make a loan to them and afterward if they cannot pay all of that debt just having a peaceful transaction

So you can't pay your debt let us handle some part of your country.

As a country that cannot pay a large amount all the things they need are to allow them.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 06:39:51 AM

Looking at the situation, I think we should not take this issue in general.

The product owner involved should be the only one to be questioned. There is no way China government will treat PH as a province, I mean if they do, we should have seen several cases like that in all Chinese products in Divisoria and Chinatown Binondo. Maybe those owners looked down at PH to the point that they listed it as a province on their product.

No, there have been some cases already that China is calling the Philippines as one of their provinces which is a great insult for every Philippine citizen. <...>
Yep, this isn't the first time Manila or Philippines was called the province of China. There was even a banner placed on one of the city's bridge.[1] Even if it isn't the first time, it's still hurtful for me as a citizen to see such kind of disrespectful act. I know our country has been in partnership with them because our President thinks that it's beneficial but this is too much. There are tons of Chinese here in our country already. Actually, here in our province, I think the businesses owned by Chinese are more successful than those owned by my fellow citizens. But just because that's the situation doesn't mean that we're not a country anymore and just their province.

[1]https://cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/philippines-province-of-china-banner-manila-e1531381061200.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1600&h=900&crop=1

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌