Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ALERT: P2PB2B deadly scam exchange  (Read 326 times)
Manutax (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 01:41:29 PM

Dear Crypto community,

In this season of crypto slow market, there are many scam artist who are stealing  from crypto traders and developers alike.

The worse of them is the above-named exchange. Whatever you do please DO NOT use this exchange. Besides the daily worthless fake volume, this exchange actually steals your BTC.  You are unable to withdraw for days while your assets goes missing in your account. They actually even authorized scammers to use their domain name to send you emails for listing enquiries only to block you when you ask for redress.

This is another Eastern European scam and former CIS country fraudsters stealing with impunity .

This exchange is evil!

Run far away from P2PB2B!!!

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 04:27:37 PM
Merited by nutildah (2)

I was gonna ask for proof but decided to search for articles and exchange reviews for myself.

One review I saw is this https://www.cointelligence.com/exchanges_list/p2pb2b/
The exchange Trust rating is 2 out of 10 so that tells you something is not right.

Searching on Google also lead me to another topic here on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5209604.0
It seems there are already many accusations against this exchange since it was launched.

I also checked their ranking on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko
- Coinmarketcap ranking by adjusted volume: #10 haha
- Coinmarketcap ranking by liquidity: N/A
- Coingecko ranking by TrustScore: #128 (4/10)

I never used the exchange but based on what I have read so far, I'm not signing up ever.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 07:08:49 PM

Yes, they are a known scam outfit I'm afraid.

I also checked their ranking on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko
- Coinmarketcap ranking by adjusted volume: #10 haha
- Coinmarketcap ranking by liquidity: N/A
- Coingecko ranking by TrustScore: #128 (4/10)

You shouldn't trust anything CMC or Coingecko say or list as they both list scam exchanges with fake volume so any info or numbers they provide is misleading to say the least.

Bitcoinaverage.com are far more reliable for prices & info as they actively remove scam exchanges from their price lists if requested & proven - fair play to them.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
ERC20
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 10:20:55 PM

in fact there have been many who discuss this exchange which indicates that this exchange is a scam. here are some list thread that discuss about this exchange related to various problems and the evidence.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5163367.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5166081.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192497.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5209604.0
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3654

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 04:57:54 PM

If you do a quick search on Google, you will find thousands of reports about P2PB2B scam, so re-talking about it will not change anything as long as there are lazy people who do not even want to search before sending money.
Worst of them is YoBit, whom the father considered all of these scam platforms, and all of these platforms may be under one administration.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
P2PB2B Bounty Manager
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 08:33:24 PM

Dear Crypto community,

In this season of crypto slow market, there are many scam artist who are stealing  from crypto traders and developers alike.

The worse of them is the above-named exchange. Whatever you do please DO NOT use this exchange. Besides the daily worthless fake volume, this exchange actually steals your BTC.  You are unable to withdraw for days while your assets goes missing in your account. They actually even authorized scammers to use their domain name to send you emails for listing enquiries only to block you when you ask for redress.

This is another Eastern European scam and former CIS country fraudsters stealing with impunity .

This exchange is evil!

Hi. What is your problem? I don't see a constructive complaint.
Describe in this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5205331.0 what your problem is. And I will help you solve it
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3174

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 10:24:23 PM

Dear Crypto community,

This exchange is evil!

Describe in this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5205331.0 what your problem is. And I will help you solve it

User @Manutax is last active 24 April 2020.
why it took you so long to respond here? what happened so you are suddenly active on many topics about you?
In your posts, I can see an unjustified dose of arrogance. Do you really want to resolve anything here?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:12:05 AM

^^ LMAO, after so many months of not replying to multiple scam accusations, suddenly they went to the rescue and ask the accuser what's his problem? LOL.

@P2PB2B Bounty Manager - Isn't it too late? What's the problem? read those accusations against you and solve it in a timely manner, not months. And it seems that you really don't care that accusations against you are piling up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:52:22 PM

^^ LMAO, after so many months of not replying to multiple scam accusations, suddenly they went to the rescue and ask the accuser what's his problem? LOL.

@P2PB2B Bounty Manager - Isn't it too late? What's the problem? read those accusations against you and solve it in a timely manner, not months. And it seems that you really don't care that accusations against you are piling up.

I checked the gap of his post and there was 5 months of gap at least they are still monitoring this forum for complaints about their exchange, still many projects are holding their IEO there quite alarming that some projects still trust P2PB2B without checking the reputation of of P2PB2B.
I will not surprised if there are new complaints about P2PB2B they just don't learn.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:23:53 PM

P2PB2B Bounty Manage had responded to several accusation threads against them yesterday. It would be surprising if they'd create a thread to resolve the issues in order for them to promote here in the forum thru signature campaign as they've tried it before.

Its just that they have created a lot of scams including the IEOs of the project that died already. There is no chance for them to solve those.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
alik111

Activity: 362
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 05:32:13 PM

You wrote a scam Alert post that is really very important to all but it would be more informative and trustworthy if you add screenshot of your problems in this post.
Because many of us will not trust it as this exchange has a good volume with a good rank.
P2PB2B Bounty Manager
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 08:26:08 PM

Dear Crypto community,

This exchange is evil!

User @Manutax is last active 24 April 2020.
why it took you so long to respond here? what happened so you are suddenly active on many topics about you?
In your posts, I can see an unjustified dose of arrogance. Do you really want to resolve anything here?

As far away as possible.

So far, this topic looks like unfounded slander. Without any, even obvious facts.

If you are still not in the know, this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5205331.0 contains answers to most questions. Study it before writing or approving anything.

I checked the gap of his post and there was 5 months of gap at least they are still monitoring this forum for complaints about their exchange, still many projects are holding their IEO there quite alarming that some projects still trust P2PB2B without checking the reputation of of P2PB2B.
I will not surprised if there are new complaints about P2PB2B they just don't learn.
In this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5205331.0 we have answered most of the questions, and we are continuing the proceedings. If you have any specific questions that we did not answered - write in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5205331.0, we will definitely discuss it.

You wrote a scam Alert post that is really very important to all but it would be more informative and trustworthy if you add screenshot of your problems in this post.
Because many of us will not trust it as this exchange has a good volume with a good rank.
Thank you for your support, we are glad to see people with good sense here!

P2PB2B Bounty Manager
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 08:27:58 PM

We have answered most of the questionsn this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5205331.0 , and we are continuing the proceedings.

If you have any questions that we did not answered - write here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5205331.0, we will discuss it.

In most cases all complaints its just misunderstanding, that can be and will be solved.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: