Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 01:04:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you agree to insure your participation in the bounty company?  (Read 216 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 05:50:17 AM

It looks, of course, it's a little fantastic, but why not. Imagine for a second that let's say, purely hypothetically, Lloyd Corporation, which has vast experience in insuring unusual and unique risks, offers bounty hunters to ensure their participation in a bounty company, for example, such a project as Cartesi. You pay a fee, depending on the risk, and in return, you receive guarantees of payment of remuneration for the work done, even in the event of a bounty failure. It is interesting to hear your opinion, do you agree to such conditions? Something similar would apply to investors.
Cartesi is a good project just like GOLD but why need to put fee when the company can just pay directly the Hunters?
even with small amount compared to the promise of scammers,yet at least Hunters can have their Payments each week ,things that hunters will probably love to work with because of payments assurance?
The Bubbalex manager campaign already agreed to pay 3 times transaction fees, why bounty hunters should pay to receive rewards. Teams should focus on price instead of transaction fees. Wapinter campaign name: Dogdata didn't pay transaction fees to complete distribution. For some projects these rules could be worthwhile.
exactly my point.Bounty hunters tend to earn and not to spend,scams will still happens no matter how good the projects look like,so better pay the hunters weekly or don't start a bounty at all.

Lantind

Activity: 2310
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 05:53:06 AM

I also do not like the idea bounty hunters do not know if the price will take off he will be paying with his own coin to a useless coin, and this will be another scheme developers will launch projects because of the bounty hunters fee not on the platform that they are going to set up
I salute you when you don't like the idea of bounty hunters, but what you should know is that not all hunters have the same idea, because the bounty hunters here don't come from the same place, so don't assume all of them are the same.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 06:08:01 AM

Well I cannot deny thay bounty hunters needs some kind of insurance to hold on to. But it all depends on the projects themselves. Whether it's a successful projects or nah. Having an escrow to hold the payment might be a pretty good idea, but how many bounties are willing to do that? The distribution of the payments were all in the teams' hands. No one knows whether or not it will have price.

The thing is, they don't really care about paying us, they got what they need which is your hardwork of advertising their product. It's all their call to pay you on time or not. Bottom line is once you committed of becoming a bounty hunter, then you need to know the risks of not getting paid or underpaid and so on.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 06:19:13 AM

is the insurance company real or you only use it as an example? that can be the first if ever.  i like it for the hunters because i felt sad when theres a hunter complain for not being paid . except for the payment part but thats how insurance work ? never been involve on it so i dont know . the pay part makes me worried because what if its a scam ?  and the bounty also ? we can get double scammed if that happens .
santiagomaicon

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 07:13:42 AM

I just prefer not to participate in doubtful bounty compains
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 07:15:20 AM

It looks, of course, it's a little fantastic, but why not. Imagine for a second that let's say, purely hypothetically, Lloyd Corporation, which has vast experience in insuring unusual and unique risks, offers bounty hunters to ensure their participation in a bounty company, for example, such a project as Cartesi. You pay a fee, depending on the risk, and in return, you receive guarantees of payment of remuneration for the work done, even in the event of a bounty failure. It is interesting to hear your opinion, do you agree to such conditions? Something similar would apply to investors.

It sounds convincing though, but what has gotten bounty participation to do with insurance.  Paying some amount for bounty insurance is just a cunning way of gathering some funds from the hunters.  Does payment of bounty at the end of the day guarantee a good listing price?  The insurance I think they should do is to guarantee reliable listing price, at least the base price they used to target at the beginning of the bounty.  If that doesn't occur, the hunters should be paid to make up to that price.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 07:45:17 AM

I think such a service should be helpful and hunters would be able to work and perform the tasks with complete peace of mind because they will be sure to get paid but i think the fee should be negligible or really low for bounty hunters while for investors it can be slightly higher.

For bounty hunters who just want to work with bounty programs only this option they will take it because many times projects turn out to be scam or they do not get anything for those token as it does not have real market value in the end. So, this will give the satisfaction that in the end you will get something, and it will be worth the time and money.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:21:01 PM

The thing is, they don't really care about paying us, they got what they need which is your hardwork of advertising their product. It's all their call to pay you on time or not. Bottom line is once you committed of becoming a bounty hunter, then you need to know the risks of not getting paid or underpaid and so on.

That is why we need to work with bounty manager with a proven track record bounty manager that will escrow the tokens for bounty hunters after the crowdfunding, than working on a newbies manager, we have seen Bubbalex and Bounty Detective guarantying payment to the bounty hunters, and this is good also for the campaign

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 01:23:15 PM

Well, there are holes in the logic Cheesy.

If the bounty insurance is a thing, they could make any coin or token they want, they can promise a ton, they could pay up the insurance fee and as expected (because planned) they would say bounty failed and collect money from it.

Simply do this over and over again with enough people and you can dry the insurance company down to bare bones.

This means they would have to insure only certain bounties, they can't do it all the time to all the bounties. Which means they have to check what is the likeliness of a bounty to happen or not, which means knowing something they possibly can't know for sure, but just guess. It is an idea, but it is an idea with a lot of holes in it, if you fill those holes maybe it might work.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 01:50:22 PM

I just do bounty as a side hustle, I am back to trading which has been very profitable, so I realised I have been missing out on the recent Cryptocurrency gain. I won't join any bounty insurance, I will rather careful select bounty to join and faithfully execute it with an open mind.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 02:06:06 PM

IHMO, I think that was a complicated process I believe there is another way to make it more simple like what Bounty Detective was doing some of there bounties are already guaranteed in terms of payment because the budget is already in their position thats why insurance for bounty campaigns are not needed anymore and thats what I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: