Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Easymine.shop SCAM Website Review  (Read 133 times)
cryptoromann (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 01:14:53 PM

Hello, users of bitcointalk,

I currently stumbled upon this SCAM website. They are not a real company, their site implies they are registered in Hong Kong, but I checked in the register and no such company is registered there. They registered their domain 10 days ago, here is the info from whois:

Domain:
easymine.shop

Registrar:
Namecheap, Inc.

Registered On:
2020-08-10

Their phone number is fake, I tried calling it and there is no answer, just this weird signal which I haven't heard .

The only way to pay is in cryptocurrencies, there is no bank transfers, no paypal, no other way of paying. Only crypto.

Here is proof:

https://ibb.co/PhrXmqg

Only payment option

So stay away from this website, it is 100% SCAM. They advertise themselves trough google ads so they will appear really high on search resuls for different miners. Keep safe!
btcminexd

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 08:31:13 AM

I am really glad I saw this thread.
I was considering ordering from this website, but something felt fishy, they didn't answer my phone call or email, they don't have live chat...
This made me think it was a scam and I searched for reviews online. The bad part is trustpilot let's them easily remove negative reviews after they have claimed their profile and they have taken advantage of that and write heir own positive reviews, and hide the real ones.
This is an absolute scam guys, don't order from them unless you are willing to lose your BTC.
johnmining

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 08:47:56 AM

Total scammers!!! They rook my BTC and now they won't reply. It has been over a month now since I ordered and Idon't have a tracking number or any update on my order. I am sure now that I have been scammed  Angry . Stay away from this "shop" you will lose everything you paid.
alwaysonthewatch

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 02:08:13 PM

Can't believe I fellfor it, but I did Cry  I can't express how bad I feel for falling victim of these scamers. I ordered 2 Antminers Z15 from them last month and no news about it at all. All communication stopped after I made the transaction. STAY AWAY!!!!!
willonthehill

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 09:11:07 AM

I ordered from them and unfortunately everything went as described here. I paid in Bitcoin and after I asked them  why is it taking so long to make the delivery, they stopped replying. Don't ever order anything from them!
andylight

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 08:08:29 AM

SCAM SCAM SCAM ! Stay away from this website.They write their own positive reviews in Trustpilot and report the real ones so they hide them, but they can't hide the genuine reports from scammed people here. These criminals stole my BTC, dont believe them, they are very good liars.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: