Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for legitimate airdrop / giveaway  (Read 827 times)
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 10:12:40 PM

Recently, I joined in aidrops, which conducted various exchanges. But now I stopped participating in them. It seems to me that there are no longer normal projects and should not spend time on this. There are many other ways to make money.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arppa7

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 10:47:28 PM

Pls suggest me legitimate airdrop and giveaway or where i can find list of airdrop.
I am looking for airdrop that listed in exchange it doesn't matter how much its price or at least token from exchange that you can use to trade in thier exchange.
Even twitter giveaway if you know one pls comment here.
Thank you
Look at this group, they have some quality airdrop and bounties. https://t.me/AirdropDetective
Cidonaz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 11:47:15 PM

Please help me to understand, why are you afraid of waiting time on airdrops? You don't pay for anything, don't waste much time, you just do some easy, really easy tasks and get smth. Why not?
funex

Activity: 573
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 09:29:52 PM

Although its not really easy to find a legitimate airdrop or giveaway right now , i think you may be fortunate if you follow a project telegram or twitter account  and know  when they are going to do a giveaway or Airdrop . this way you will be sure its legit as its coming from the team directly.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 11:35:45 PM

Looking for legitimate airdrops and giveaways that are already listed on the exchange. It's easy, just join the telegram group for each project and also follow their twitter to get the airdrop information.

If you are an Airdrop Hunter, surely you will not choose and see if the project is already listed on the exchange. As long as we participate in the airdrop and don't lose, then participate as much as possible.

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 11:55:30 PM

Well, it might be worth looking at this site for your daily dose of legitimate airdrops. There are still genuine airdrops that were carefully selected if you can find time to navigate through the site https://bountyairdroptoken.com/

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 09:19:42 PM

legitimate airdrop in these days are very rare to find.. some airdrops are on a referral basis.. there are a lot in twitter some legit projects are giving away free coins in their events. just check also in tg
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 11:20:24 PM

Looking for a legitimate airdrop is really hard, what you need to do is to participate in every airdrops to at least have a chance of being part with one legit airdrop. Because today, even in airdrops, there are so many good to be true airdrops that end up being a scam or just a waste of time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 05:58:09 AM

I have also been looking for legitimate airdrops and bounty projects, apparently you can search them in google i just forget the name where to. Also its kinda hard to distinguish legitimate ones from the other. Ill be keeping my eye on this thread.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 06:43:23 AM

Looking for a legitimate airdrop is really hard, what you need to do is to participate in every airdrops to at least have a chance of being part with one legit airdrop. Because today, even in airdrops, there are so many good to be true airdrops that end up being a scam or just a waste of time.
That's so true! Since doing airdrops doesn't take a lot of time like doing bounty campaigns. Therefore, it wastes our time if we use a lot of time do find a legitimate one. Instead, just join a bunch of airdrops and the results will come. However, if you intend to do bounty project, you have to do really careful researches in order to find a good bounty!

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 07:08:58 AM

Careful what you find some airdrops in social medias like in the twitter because most of them are scam. Just don't join an airdrop that needs ethereum or any cryptos just to get your token this is old trick of scam but still many people fall for it.
There are so many airdrops lurking in twitter and so many users participated on this AirDrop. During this times of pandemic, people are finding ways to earn money in crypto. So we can not stop them as long we need to be choosy in joining an AirDrop these days since a lot of scam and just wanted to get info's from the participants.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 07:30:33 AM

Find a good project first, I saw a thread here recommending a good bounties to join, better search for it then check if they have airdrop.

Follow their telegram and twitter to get an information. Only join in airdrop of good project to have a chance of getting your rewards.

Its not easy to find a legit airdrops because of scam and they say its only a waste of time but who knows there might be an airdrop existing that can give even small profit, what important is its real.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 07:43:24 AM

Forget Airdrops, they are always 90% disappointing, only top projects that get listed on top exchanges have good Airdrop values, and you don't see such Airdrops all the time, they appear once in a blue moon, right now band Protocol is doing Airdrop on airdropbob.com, that's the only Airdrop from a big project presently

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 10:13:12 PM

To be honest, finding a legit airdrop or Giveaway in this current crypto dispensation is hard. There are many airdrop groups, but trust me, most airdrops posted are simply to build social media accounts or gather users IDs and nothing more. Once the needed number is reached, you suddenly see a change in the account name. And one should be careful not to share vital information with scammers in the process. I think you should find another crypto niche to earn from.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 10:51:36 PM

Still airdrops aren't good to do, some bounties are more exciting to me. Legitimate airdrops don't pay higher than running bounty. Although airdrops and bounty, both distribution is taking a longer time. Almost 90 percent I can believe bounty detective telegram group for legitimate airdrops.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 10:56:24 PM

airdrops are now many scams. must be vigilant and also careful because airdrops only take advantage of free moments from members. There are many telegram group airdrops that update every day, but I have to really choose which ones are potentially good to follow

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: