Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre][ANN] IndependenceCoin - A coin to liberate the USA - Airdrop July 4th  (Read 5991 times)
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:21:07 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 03:33:54 AM by cryptopaths

IndependenceCoin

The Liberation Of America's Economy

IndependenceCoin is arriving soon to provide a new innovative crypto currency for citizens of the United States of America. This new currency will bring confidence and belief back to the people of America so that they can continue to prosper in our so ever changing world. In the year of 2008 when the global recession occurred, America was one of the worst hit countries it was believed to have been caused  by a combination of structural weaknesses of the American economy along with a many year long pre-existence of deficitits and debt in the trillions. The American debt ceiling is currently past $17 trillion.

There have been many "bailouts" given to the American economy over the years totaling over $17 trillion dollars and this ovbiously isn't working. So I feel America deserves something new something which will take the USA forward and give power back to the people of America.

A new open source peer to peer crypto currency which is not owned by Banks or governments but only citizens of America.

The United States of America currently has a population of about 318 million, IndependenceCoin will have a total supply of 6.4 billion coins which will have a 50% premine. The 50% Premine of 3.2 billion coins will be airdropped to Americans on July 4th each American will receive 10 IndependenceCoins.

The air drop of 50% will happen on July 4th Independence Day.

The remaining 50% of IndependenceCoins will be mined by Scrypt algorithm and below are the coin specifications.

Coin Specifications

IndependenceCoin
Algorithm: Scrypt
Total Supply: 6.4 Billion
Block Target: 2.5 minutes
Block Reward: 50
Blocks to Retarget: 2016
Block Reward Halves in: 840,000 Blocks
Premine: 50%

Why would I want IndependenceCoin, I’m not from America?

IndependenceCoin is an open source crypto currency which means its open to everyone. It’s targeted at America to provide America with a new alternative in order to help with its economic growth and to offer a new initiative currency which can also grow and adapt to our world.

Bounties/Work for Independence Coin
Windows Wallet
Private message me with services you have to benefit this coin
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:22:37 AM

We don't need MORE alternatives. What we need are LESS shitcoins!
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:23:14 AM

Phew, I was worried the US would miss out of our own scamcoin.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:24:08 AM

take your shitbox dilution coin and jam it right back up your ass.

Machine gun this mother fucking shitbox dilution coin on sight
PoolNetwork

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:26:38 AM

There will be no airdrop.. I don't understand this whole airdrop thing, is it the latest scam? Have we had a successful airdrop yet? I doubt it.
alicex

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:30:41 AM

one by one ,all wanna get BTC from IPO ,so pls stop .

we do not need your shit coin.
cryptopaths (OP)

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:31:41 AM

On July 4th, 1776 the Declaration of Independence was used to declare Independence from the Kingdom Of Great Britain. Many people were mad at this independence day many fascists were infuriated at the Americans new found freedom. Now comes this 2nd Independence day, an Independence from central banking a chance of financial freedom to have control over your own money and just as before people will be angry and try to stop it. But no one can stop this no one can take away our Independence Day and no one can stop IndependenceCoin!
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:32:23 AM

There will be no airdrop.. I don't understand this whole airdrop thing, is it the latest scam? Have we had a successful airdrop yet? I doubt it.

It's the latest buzz is all.  After auroracoin dies in a fire on their drop date, this scam avenue will be dead.
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:34:18 AM

On July 4th, 1776 the Declaration of Independence was used to declare Independence from the Kingdom Of Great Britain. Many people were mad at this independence day many fascists were infuriated at the Americans new found freedom. Now comes this 2nd Independence day, an Independence from central banking a chance of financial freedom to have control over your own money and just as before people will be angry and try to stop it. But no one can stop this no one can take away our Independence Day and no one can stop IndependenceCoin!

It happened, dunce.  It's called bitcoin, or litecoin, or any other successful coin that can fill the need.  Your shitbox is not needed, and hurts crypto in general.  You missed the trains.  You fucked up.  Get over it.
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 03:37:23 AM

No.
cryptopaths (OP)

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:40:20 AM

It happened, dunce.  It's called bitcoin, or litecoin, or any other successful coin that can fill the need.  Your shitbox is not needed, and hurts crypto in general.  You missed the trains.  You fucked up.  Get over it.

You can not stop the freedom movement.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 03:42:37 AM

LOL... lead the way sir Smiley

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
cryptopaths (OP)

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:54:10 AM

Financial Independence.
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 03:56:04 AM

Financial Independence.

One mans movement isn't a revolution , its called taking a SHIT, which is what this coin is.
cryptopaths (OP)

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:00:10 AM

Financial Independence.

One mans movement isn't a revolution , its called taking a SHIT, which is what this coin is.

What are your views on Quebec if I may ask?
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:02:56 AM

I know I can't.  It is speeding right along.  Thing is, you missed the boarding call  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No worries, I did too.  But you seem to have a problem with acceptance, so here is some slipknot for you to rage to..

Slipknot - "Left Behind"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1jQKpse7Yw&feature=kp

Because your shitbox dilution coin corpse will do nothing but stink up the crypto world.  It is my fucking mission now to put control headshots into shitcoins like yours.
merockstar

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BTS: merockstar420

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:08:10 AM

I’ve been sitting here for weeks racking my brain on how a fair and honest airdrop would work in the united states (I kinda wanna do an Ohio coin), but I can't come up with something, just for one states, let alone the whole country.

None of these coins have posted details on how the airdrop will happen.

cryptopaths (OP)

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:13:28 AM

Financial Independence.

As I thought you're scared to voice your opinions on Quebec because they align with the idea of IndependenceCoin.
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:14:11 AM

Financial Independence.

What are your views on Quebec if I may ask?

It's a province in Canada & a Letter in the ITU Alphabet. Both of which have more value than this coingen scrypt garbage.
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:15:30 AM

/quit btw.. this isnt even worth the 30 seconds read anymore.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: