Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre][ANN] IndependenceCoin - A coin to liberate the USA - Airdrop July 4th  (Read 5991 times)
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:17:50 AM

Financial Independence.

One mans movement isn't a revolution , its called taking a SHIT, which is what this coin is.

What are your views on Quebec if I may ask?

It's a province in Canada & a Letter in the ITU Alphabet. Both of which have more value than this coingen scrypt garbage.

exactly deterring this argument because you know I'm right.
mazuma

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:20:06 AM

thank you everyone for finally voting with your hash and saying a big fuck you to these developers!
jonnysomething

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:22:56 AM

YES! I am so happy to see the comments in this thread. Do this to every shitcoin that serves no purpose! Call down the idiots that will end up showing up and saying "sounds cool, will mine" or "where can I send my btc!??"
frankw

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:27:16 AM

So dumb, this is like a shit version of Auroracoin without any reasonable prospect of proper airdrop...
cryptopaths (OP)

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:28:04 AM

thank you everyone for finally voting with your hash and saying a big fuck you to these developers!

IndepdenceCoin hasn't launched yet, please refrain from using a computer again you seem to not be very intelligent.
mazuma

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:30:03 AM

i dont think you understood my statement dummy. Dont read it so literally einstein, let me help you out. hashes is what allows  your coin to even begin, if people already are refusing now its already a no go bitch.
cryptopaths (OP)

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:32:18 AM

i dont think you understood my statement dummy. Dont read it so literally einstein

Or more likely your ignorance has been exposed and you're trying to cover your tracks.
frankw

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:34:00 AM

i dont think you understood my statement dummy. Dont read it so literally einstein

Or more likely your ignorance has been exposed and you're trying to cover your tracks.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER COIN? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO AIRDROP THIS PROPERLY?
cryptopaths (OP)

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:37:13 AM

HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER COIN? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO AIRDROP THIS PROPERLY?

WHY ARE YOU WRITING IN BOLD AND CAPITAL LETTERS? DID YOU READ THE ORIGINAL POST? DO YOU POSSES READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS?
mazuma

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:38:11 AM

Tsk tsk, as the developer of this shitcoin, you sure have alot time quarreling with people. Your pathetic. Go make a new account with another name and try again.
richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:39:40 AM

We don't need MORE alternatives. What we need are LESS shitcoins!

frankw

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:40:33 AM

WHY ARE YOU WRITING IN BOLD AND CAPITAL LETTERS? DID YOU READ THE ORIGINAL POST? DO YOU POSSES READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS?
lol. Yeah I did and it says zero about how this coin is any different from any other coin. Well, a 50% premine with an "airdrop" to Americans on Independence Day. Love to hear more about how that is supposed to go down. Please enlighten us while we wait for the launch to flop.
cryptopaths (OP)

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:41:45 AM

Tsk tsk, as the developer of this shitcoin, you sure have alot time quarreling with people. Your pathetic. Go make a new account with another name and try again.

So a developer being dishonest and using alt accounts to promote their coins is the right thing to do in your eyes? Yeah you've basically destroyed your own credibility. I know my coin can get through on its own virtue I don't make alts to promote it because I'm not a dishonest scammer like you.
cryptopaths (OP)

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:49:13 AM

lol. Yeah I did and it says zero about how this coin is any different from any other coin. Well, a 50% premine with an "airdrop" to Americans on Independence Day. Love to hear more about how that is supposed to go down. Please enlighten us while we wait for the launch to flop.

I see your taking a page from the book of mazuma and decided to make an alt to deter the thread.
cryptopaths (OP)

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:06:32 AM

financial freedom will be airdropped july 4th.
jonnysomething

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:11:56 AM

So a developer being dishonest and using alt accounts to promote their coins is the right thing to do in your eyes? Yeah you've basically destroyed your own credibility. I know my coin can get through on its own virtue I don't make alts to promote it because I'm not a dishonest scammer like you.

I have no idea who mazuma is or any of the other accounts, but I will say that as an unbiased party, you seem like a simpleton.

You have yet to address a very basic question: How do you plan to airdrop this coin?

I read your original post and I do not see you explaining this anywhere. What "virtue" is this coin supposed to "get through on"?
cryptopaths (OP)

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:16:41 AM

I have no idea who mazuma is or any of the other accounts, but I will say that as an unbiased party, you seem like a simpleton.

You have yet to address a very basic question: How do you plan to airdrop this coin?

I read your original post and I do not see you explaining this anywhere. What "virtue" is this coin supposed to "get through on"?

More details about the coin will be revealed when I actually launch it and much before the airdrop. This is just the Pre announcement, so once again may I ask do you have reading comprehension skills?
jonnysomething

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:24:07 AM

More details about the coin will be revealed when I actually launch it and much before the airdrop. This is just the Pre announcement, so once again may I ask do you have reading comprehension skills?

Do you think being a douche bag is helping your coin?
My "reading comprehension skills" are fine, unless I missed the part in your OP where you said "I will not be announcing how I will be doing the airdrop until after the coin is launched", which I didn't, because you didn't write that.

Yes, I understand this is a pre-ann, that's the title of the thread. It's just clear you have absolutely no idea how you're going to deliver 10 IndependenceCoins to 317 million people. Enjoy being overly aggressive though, that'll get you far in life.
Infectiphibian

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:27:19 AM

Us Americans don't liberate ourselves with crypto, we liberate others with machine guns. Just send my share to the IRS. They know what to do with my money better than I do.
cryptopaths (OP)

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:27:55 AM

Do you think being a douche bag is helping your coin?
My "reading comprehension skills" are fine, unless I missed the part in your OP where you said "I will not be announcing how I will be doing the airdrop until after the coin is launched", which I didn't, because you didn't write that.

Yes, I understand this is a pre-ann, that's the title of the thread. It's just clear you have absolutely no idea how you're going to deliver 10 IndependenceCoins to 317 million people. Enjoy being overly aggressive though, that'll get you far in life.

Again your reading comprehension skills have failed you it said 318 million people. Also who's the one being aggressive? Because you're the one calling me a douche bag.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: