Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre][ANN] IndependenceCoin - A coin to liberate the USA - Airdrop July 4th  (Read 5991 times)
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:33:17 AM

financial freedom will be coming soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonnysomething

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:33:50 AM

Tsk tsk, as the developer of this shitcoin, you sure have alot time quarreling with people. Your pathetic. Go make a new account with another name and try again.

So a developer being dishonest and using alt accounts to promote their coins is the right thing to do in your eyes? Yeah you've basically destroyed your own credibility. I know my coin can get through on its own virtue I don't make alts to promote it because I'm not a dishonest scammer like you.

I have no idea who mazuma is or any of the other accounts, but I will say that as an unbiased party, you seem like a simpleton.

You have yet to address a very basic question: How do you plan to airdrop this coin?

I read your original post and I do not see you explaining this anywhere. What "virtue" is this coin supposed to "get through on"?

More details about the coin will be revealed when I actually launch it and much before the airdrop. This is just the Pre announcement, so once again may I ask do you have reading comprehension skills?

Do you think being a douche bag is helping your coin?
My "reading comprehension skills" are fine, unless I missed the part in your OP where you said "I will not be announcing how I will be doing the airdrop until after the coin is launched", which I didn't, because you didn't write that.

Yes, I understand this is a pre-ann, that's the title of the thread. It's just clear you have absolutely no idea how you're going to deliver 10 IndependenceCoins to 317 million people. Enjoy being overly aggressive though, that'll get you far in life.

Again your reading comprehension skills have failed you it said 318 million people. Also who's the one being aggressive? Because you're the one calling me a douche bag.

I called you a douche bag because you're being a douche bag. It's a term used to describe an arrogant or obnoxious person.

The actual population of the US is 317,738,328 and growing. Source
Price is right rules, you lose.

You dodged every important part of my post to argue with me. Congrats douche bag, you're a douche bag and you just proved you're a douche bag.
Infectiphibian

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:36:15 AM

Tsk tsk, as the developer of this shitcoin, you sure have alot time quarreling with people. Your pathetic. Go make a new account with another name and try again.

So a developer being dishonest and using alt accounts to promote their coins is the right thing to do in your eyes? Yeah you've basically destroyed your own credibility. I know my coin can get through on its own virtue I don't make alts to promote it because I'm not a dishonest scammer like you.

I have no idea who mazuma is or any of the other accounts, but I will say that as an unbiased party, you seem like a simpleton.

You have yet to address a very basic question: How do you plan to airdrop this coin?

I read your original post and I do not see you explaining this anywhere. What "virtue" is this coin supposed to "get through on"?

More details about the coin will be revealed when I actually launch it and much before the airdrop. This is just the Pre announcement, so once again may I ask do you have reading comprehension skills?

Do you think being a douche bag is helping your coin?
My "reading comprehension skills" are fine, unless I missed the part in your OP where you said "I will not be announcing how I will be doing the airdrop until after the coin is launched", which I didn't, because you didn't write that.

Yes, I understand this is a pre-ann, that's the title of the thread. It's just clear you have absolutely no idea how you're going to deliver 10 IndependenceCoins to 317 million people. Enjoy being overly aggressive though, that'll get you far in life.

Again your reading comprehension skills have failed you it said 318 million people. Also who's the one being aggressive? Because you're the one calling me a douche bag.

I called you a douche bag because you're being a douche bag. It's a term used to describe an arrogant or obnoxious person.

The actual population of the US is 317,738,328 and growing. Source
Price is right rules, you lose.

You dodged every important part of my post to argue with me. Congrats douche bag, you're a douche bag and you just proved you're a douche bag.
If the shoe fits, wear it. You definitely come off as a douche bag.
Surfactant

Activity: 85

Coffee is for closers

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:44:17 AM

As is my duty as an American, I'll be using the huge windfall from this distribution to buy guns.  Lots of guns.  Amen and hell yes! 

Where do I send my SSN, mother's maiden name, and other identifiers?  I don't want to be confused with the other John Smith in town.
jonnysomething

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:45:27 AM

That's cool if that's your opinion. My opinion is that the dev is being a douche bag to people asking very basic questions about his coin and business plan.

"Your main selling point is your plan to do this, how do you plan to do that?"

"Well sir, I believe you have a reading comprehension problem."

Completely reasonable person.
Infectiphibian

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:58:32 AM

That's cool if that's your opinion. My opinion is that the dev is being a douche bag to people asking very basic questions about his coin and business plan.

I was refering to the OP, not you. I guess I over edited the quote. Sorry about that.

JOHNNYSOMETHING IS NOT A DOUCHE BAG! THE DEV IS!
jonnysomething

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:00:55 AM

I was refering to the OP, not you. I guess I over edited the quote. Sorry about that.

JOHNNYSOMETHING IS NOT A DOUCHE BAG! THE DEV IS!
I thought something seemed a little strange there, but I just rolled with it haha. Thanks for clarifying!

*tips fedora*

*regains douche bag status*
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:27:33 AM

There is one coin for anyone in a world: it's called Bitcoin.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:34:36 PM

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:03:32 PM

I find this whole "Airdrop" think very amusing!!  In a commercial jet is takes 6 hours to fly from NYC to LA.  How in the hell do you expect to airdrop to every person here in the US?  Also have you considered that dropping anything from a plane would be considering littering?  Have you considered that 99.9% of the people in the US have no idea what Cryptocurrency is?

The whole thing with Country Coins is just getting out of hand.  Just admit it, there will be no "airdrop", there will be no diastribution to the people of the US, it's nothing but a SCAM.  At least Murica coin was just another shitcoin, that made no promises of an airdrop.  Please get real!!!

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:13:20 PM

I find this whole "Airdrop" think very amusing!!  In a commercial jet is takes 6 hours to fly from NYC to LA.  How in the hell do you expect to airdrop to every person here in the US?  Also have you considered that dropping anything from a plane would be considering littering?  Have you considered that 99.9% of the people in the US have no idea what Cryptocurrency is?

The whole thing with Country Coins is just getting out of hand.  Just admit it, there will be no "airdrop", there will be no diastribution to the people of the US, it's nothing but a SCAM.  At least Murica coin was just another shitcoin, that made no promises of an airdrop.  Please get real!!!

Let it run its course.... the sooner the shitcoins flood the market, the sooner the good ones stand out from the garbage. Yes there will be casualties and bag holders along the way, but its their own fault. You can't stop a fool from making a shitcoin any more than you can stop an "artist" making a "modern art" and selling it to vanity. Let it run its course I say  Cool

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
dspair

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:40:04 PM

This isn't burgercoin.
Infectiphibian

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:46:02 PM

First this made me laugh, then I Googled where to buy one.
stan26

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:14:34 PM

I find this whole "Airdrop" think very amusing!!  In a commercial jet is takes 6 hours to fly from NYC to LA.  How in the hell do you expect to airdrop to every person here in the US?  Also have you considered that dropping anything from a plane would be considering littering?  Have you considered that 99.9% of the people in the US have no idea what Cryptocurrency is?

The whole thing with Country Coins is just getting out of hand.  Just admit it, there will be no "airdrop", there will be no diastribution to the people of the US, it's nothing but a SCAM.  At least Murica coin was just another shitcoin, that made no promises of an airdrop.  Please get real!!!

It's not a literal airdrop. They're not dropping paper wallets out of planes. It never meant that. "Airdrop" is a metaphorical term. Any "airdrop" (including auroracoin which started this whole trend) would be done online. It would be preferable to just have an automated faucet system that blocks proxies, since we are talking about millions of people trying to get coins.  

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:04:57 PM

I don't think there are millions of people in the US who have a friggan' clue what Cryptocurrency is!!!

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:04:18 PM

I don't think there are millions of people in the US who have a friggan' clue what Cryptocurrency is!!!

LOL... 1 in 4 Americans think the sun revolves around the earth. I would like to be there with my popcorn the day someone tries explaining crypto to them Tongue

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
merockstar

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BTS: merockstar420

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:12:10 PM

LOL... 1 in 4 Americans think the sun revolves around the earth. I would like to be there with my popcorn the day someone tries explaining crypto to them Tongue

Umm what? Aren't a huge chunk of the nodes American? Also I explain crypto to people everyday.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:20:20 PM

Umm what? Aren't a huge chunk of the nodes American? Also I explain crypto to people everyday.

Sorry.... I meant explaining to the people who thought the sun revolved around the earth Tongue That would be entertainment. Nothing against Americans... I'm simply against stupid people Tongue

Infectiphibian

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:24:40 PM

I explain crypto every day too, but unfortunately, those people have no desire to learn or educate themselves. Instead, they wait till they see me again, asking foolish questions, while trying to pretend they understood me last time. Until it is as easy as swiping a credit card, nowhere in the world is crypto going to liberate anybody. The US is definetly the biggest player so far, if the charts on BitcoinCharts.com are acurate.

As for 1 in 4 Americans not knowing what earth revolves around, not true. I could say that 1 in 4 Americans don't know with direction the sun rises, because I had to tell someone just a few days ago.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:35:02 PM

I explain crypto every day too, but unfortunately, those people have no desire to learn or educate themselves. Instead, they wait till they see me again, asking foolish questions, while trying to pretend they understood me last time. Until it is as easy as swiping a credit card, nowhere in the world is crypto going to liberate anybody. The US is definetly the biggest player so far, if the charts on BitcoinCharts.com are acurate.

As for 1 in 4 Americans not knowing what earth revolves around, not true. I could say that 1 in 4 Americans don't know with direction the sun rises, because I had to tell someone just a few days ago.

Ha ha ha.... everyone knows the sun rises from wherever the sea is at.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: