Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I needed help understanding what trans people feel....  (Read 1203 times)
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7856

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 03:00:42 PM

It's only a question of time when Social services are going to take your children away from you because they played with dolls and you refused to send them to sex reassingment surgery.

Sounds paranoid?
It's already happening.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6817935/Autistic-boy-taken-care-school-reports-parents-refusing-allow-sex-change-treatment.html

Fits my idea a 15 year old male with other issues autisic will very likley suffer terrible sexual frustration.

get conned by a bs shrink into blocking puberty.  this relieves the sexual tension.  the kid decides to do full surgery.  it works and the kid become a decent looking girl.  has a ton of sex from say 17 to 30.

then the sex gets old they sit down and say what have i done to myself and kill them selves.

instead of reassigning them to be a girl via drugs and surgery i would suggest Bangkok and study to be a he she.  no surgery no drugs just makeup and acting out.

it would be reversible if they tire of it.

look at bruce jenner he still likes girls and last i read he kept his johnson so i don’t know how to classify him.

he does not really fit label.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 12:27:52 PM

Well I've just filled in a "tell us how we did" page on the McDonalds web site. Towards the end they asked me about my sex.I wanted to say "very satisfying thank you", but that wasn't an option. Instead, I have to select from a few tick boxes. The first were Male, Female and Binary, and there were a few others such as self-determined or something like that. I always thought that binary was something to do with digits, but I guess this isn't the meaning in this case. Smiley
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:51:56 AM

There are ONLY 2 sexes so they're just trying to confuse there 🤣.

If anyone's interested I found another topic, this one's on defining women: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5231293.msg53988126#msg53988126
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7856

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 12:29:15 PM
Merited by iluvbitcoins (1)

Well that went a little off topic by the end hmm....

I just can't picturea n idea of splitting up the camps so much between men and women. Statistically speaking, men are probably stronger and more intelligent (in certain regards), and women are more creative and better with organisation - but there are still many different outliers and confusions to this rule that it doesn't seem logical.

Also on your other topic of conversation, your penis doesn't become a penis until a few weeks after conception.... So you too have grown one of you're a biological male.

Can we not put trans people in their own category for sport?

We can't because that proves they aren't women.

Looks like iluvbitcoins advocates assigning gender based on "born with" equipment. Regardless of other considerations like:

I don't assign your gender. I'm not the genetic code.

Feelings
People have Body integrity dysphoria.
They feel a desire to cut off their limbs.
Would you argue we should support them?

identity
I can identify as president of the United States. I'm still not the president.
It's unhealthy and counterproductive to enable people in their delusions.

external looks
Biology.

hormones
No, biology.

chromosome abnormalities (Deletions, Duplications, Translocations, Inversions, Insertions, Rings,Isochromosome )
These are chromosome abnormalities which are biological -they're chromosome abnormalities.
It's not the same as Body Integrity dysphoria and Gender dysphoria where the persons chromosomes don't have abnormalities.
They have a disphoria.

hermaphrodites
Hermaphordites are also biological hermaphrodites. They don't have a disphoria.

It doesn't affect me but I wouldn't ridicule others over it.
Neither would I. I would ridicule "cis" people who support it because they're the ones at fault so many people mutilate themselves.
Transgenders are not at fault here, they suffer a disorder called gender disphoria.
No sane person would ridicule a sick person.
It's your fault if you support that. You took a part in it.
Just google sex change regret and look at post surgery suicide rates which are in level of statistical error from presurgery suicide rates.
Nothing changes with the surgery. And you enable it.

It must be difficult to want to be different than what you have been supplied with or how others want to treat you.
Yes. It's very difficult.
It's very difficult wanting to live without limbs when you have limbs in Body integrity disphoria.

Often suicides are about how they are not accepted by others.

It's because they don't accept themselves. And that's why they need counseling and psychotherapy. Not some idiots that say, go cut off your dick, you're going to be female and everything's going to be okay! Except they won't be okay and almost 40% will commit suicide - and they'll never be able to return to their pre-op state.

You do realize that  if the he-she or she-he  was a fraternal twin, and one of the embryos died and the  other embryo absorbed it  the survivor would have mixed male and female genes.

This has been detected in some people.

hermaphdrodites also exist.

So science has found many people that are truly mixed gene people.

The issue you have is  not have they think or how they feel. The issue you have is are they crazy or liars.

The facts are simple science has yet to find a test that can fully detect if the he-she or she-he  has mixed genetics.  

My issue is lets say  the person is mixed gene.  The surgery does not work.  You can not make babies

if you convert male to female.  By that  you do not make eggs and have a womb so why are we doing false surgery.

I would have zero issues  taking some pills that truly let me be a woman.  I have a curious mind.

I would even have a kid the natural way that a woman does.  If I like it more then being a man I would stay a woman if not I would take pills to reverse the treatment and go back to being a man.

All fantasy  since that treatment is not available.

My issue is not how a person thinks or fell about their genitalia.

I don't care what they think or feel about it.

It is their own body.

I do care that doctors are willing to fuck those bodies up with fake surgery that does not do a real change.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 01:06:02 PM
Merited by Quickseller (2)

The way I think about it is that:

1. A man cannot biologically become a woman just as a woman cannot biologically transform into a man no matter how much surgery/pills/hormones or
    whatever else they take.

2. There currently seems to be an agenda that's running rampant in this world where deviant and unnatural behaviours are being pushed hard onto
    society in an attempt to normalize them. And if you state simple biological facts, like JK Rowling recently did, then the outrage mob will label you as  
    transphobic and try very hard to cancel you.

3. I personally think that transgender people are on some extreme spectrum of body dysmorphia, though apparently the correct term to use seems to be
    gender dysmorphia.

4. I don't have any issues with them and am quite happy to let them be. Where I start having an issue is when you have a small extreme core that try to
    cancel anyone that doesn't share their views.

5. I also think that transgender athletes should not be competing in women sports. It's really unfair towards real biological females.

7. If Jesus is not coming and helping us out, then the next best thing would be:

orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 10:47:53 AM

But can anyone explain to me why people would want to assign themselves a different gender and what they'd aim to achieve from that?  I'm a cismale but if someone called me a "she" I don't think I'd particularly sweat it (especially if it wasn't in a condescending way).

They choose to assign themselves to the gender they associate with for them to properly express themselves and be their true selves (align to their gender identity and expression). I think that they choose to go through such a tedious process of transitioning because it helps them be comfortable with themselves and deal with their gender dysphoria. Trans individuals get offended when they get misgendered because it means that you don't acknowledge them. It can boost their ego A LOT. I get that its hard to understand having lived your whole life as cisgender but its that important to them.

Just for perspective, trans people dont choose to do transition or assign themselves a different gender just for the heck of it. Who in their right mind would voluntarily or actively choose to be ridiculed and experience discrimination their whole lives?  Grin
_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 659

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 07:58:42 AM

https://youtu.be/uIuS-48tSpE.       (Growing Up Trans in America: Frontline)

https://youtu.be/ysbX6JUlaEc.  ( Disclosure on Netflix —preview)

jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 04:31:26 PM

https://youtu.be/ysbX6JUlaEc.  ( Disclosure on Netflix —preview)

That video looks quite good, I'll have to take a look at that show on Netflix if it's out.

I updated my OP as I'm not as stupid as I was back then in my questioning now and know a lot more about it (through research and social interactions). It seems to have been a well covered topic over the last year (or I've just been sniffing for it).

And I can imagine many transphobes were in the Whitehouse a few weeks back .
_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 659

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2021, 08:28:53 AM

That video looks quite good, I'll have to take a look at that show on Netflix if it's out.

I updated my OP as I'm not as stupid as I was back then in my questioning now and know a lot more about it

And I can imagine many transphobes were in the Whitehouse a few weeks back .

There are quite a few decent documentaries and series on the topic, The one on Frontline answered more to your questioning (enquiry) and didn’t go into the “lifestyle” portion (two different topics that people too often intermingle). Yes Disclosure is currently on Netflix.

Not stupid at all, it says something about you to simply ask maybe you’ll gain some understanding or realize you couldn’t possibly; however just as you see in responses above, having a genuine conversation online would be a rare moment indeed and it would take someone strong enough to be that vulnerable/exposed along with not wanting to defend their very existence.

It’s courteous of you to post the trigger warning...yeah most already know what’s coming ;-)

Some of those stats are still relevant and discussed within the transgender community; to whatever end each person wants to comment on them also says as much about them.
Porfirii
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 2076

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:03:44 AM

This is a very interesting topic and I will definitely watch the shows listed above. It may be because you are looking for more "scientific" research, but it surprises me that nobody has suggested watching The Danish Girl (film) yet.

IMO, as long as there is no universal truth, the way each individual sees the reality is what determines the gender of the ego, which may not coincide with the physiological one. The trans phenomenon may be labeled as "contra-natura" but the same happens with many other human behaviours that go against our primal instincts. Our capacity to use our imagination (comes from "image", seeing pictures in our minds) to shape our reality is what differentiates us from the other species, and my two cents is that it is in the core of the transgender raison d'être.

As a subjective topic, the general consensus is determinant on whether this disclosure is accepted or rejected in society. BitPotus talks about an agenda, and it may be possible in some western countries, but remember that there are still many others where these people are killed also, so the plan to encourage these people who want to choose their reality (gender) for commercial or political reasons is, to me, the lesser of two evils.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: