Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LOVE Coin  (Read 354 times)
LOVEcoin10 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 09:13:23 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2020, 05:51:54 PM by LOVEcoin10

LOVE Coin Token cryptocurrency based on the Stellar Network.

Token Code:   LOVE
Token Name:   Love Coin
Token Description:   Love Coin is a sharing coin.  Love connects us all.  Let us provide you with the love cryptocurrency that enables you to share the love with your family, friends, and dear ones.
You can share them, spend them, donate them, and each time you do so you get rewarded with cashback in Love Coins.
Conditions of Token:   Owners of LOVE coins can spend the coins and are given cashback up to 9% for every purchase or donation they make on our Waller store.
Customers can redeem their Love Coins for donations, merchandise, services, products, or exchange them on the market at the market price.
If a customer holds more than 365 tokens in their wallet, they get one Love Coin each day they do so.  
The number of Love Coins is based on the population of people on the planet earth, each day the number is recalculated and new coins are created or burned as the population grows or decreases in numbers.
Each person has one heart so for each person one Love Coin exists.

Organization Name:   Wise World 2012 limited
Organization Description:   We strive to create a new economy with the help of cryptocurrency. This new technology gives us limitless possibilities and we can create virtually anything with it. We trust in crypto cryptocurrency and this technology that helps us in everyday life and improves our standard of living and creating on this earth. So why craving when we can raise up!

Organization Email:   info@lovecoin.life
Organization Address:   2003, 20/F, Tower 5, China Hong Kong City 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Organization Website:   https://lovecoin.life
Keybase User Name:           lovecoin
Twitter Handle:                   LoveCoin12
Issuing Account:                GCLEW3MLTF35AM3GK6LOCAFS4ETKNGHN5IWU23I3IGOSK7IYWYWAB3GS
Stellar.toml:                   lovecoin.stellarmint.io

Join us today and buy your own LOVE coins <3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LOVEcoin10 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 05:27:35 PM

Visit our webpage https://lovecoin.life <3
reap_chain
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 06:55:16 PM

The idea of Love Coin is to connects us all and provide love cryptocurrency that enables you to share love with your family, friends, and dear ones. You can share them, spend them, donate them and each time you get rewarded with cashback in Love Coins.
klavaWith

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 04:37:05 PM

Wow, it is very interesting taht the number of Love Coins is based on the population of people on the our planet. Each day the number is recalculated and new coins are created or burned as the population grows or decreases in numbers.
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 05:31:25 AM

Visit our webpage https://lovecoin.life <3
very interesting, by only storing 365 tokens in wallet you will get 1 coin every day, I think this concept is pretty good, I want to ask, how much $ do I have to pay to get 365 love tokens?

I've read your website but I can't find how much 1 love token costs
Ding73

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 06:24:15 PM

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Bitcointalk User Name : Ding73
Bitcointalk profile link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2845111
Telegram User Name : @dthorn2a
Campaign : FACEBOOK, TWITTER
Lobstr.co wallet : GC3OSMRYPADPCY4I7GOPJXFHWOW4SMVQEKLA4CYBQ3LNSF2Z4RNHOWYL

terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 10:28:31 PM

Hello

i'm a escrow on some project and assist of "21TwOne Bounty Manager Agency",

maybe you need bounty manager for your project, i can help you do it.

glad to say this, your project is very interested me because i know this is real project.

this is not about money, i just verry interested.

+628530534612 (telegram) keep in touch
unfortunately you are late buddy, look at this     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5276131.0     
they have started a bounty campaign a few days ago, maybe you can apply as a translator in that bounty
Jacob_Y

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 07:49:36 AM

To be honor I don't see any movements in here, is project still active? Don't see any news or work which was done by the team in recent time Sad
bitcoin4world
Copper Member

Activity: 1414

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 10:59:04 AM

Great, I am very impressed with the profile of the dev team.  Years of experience are the first thing needed for a good dev.  Most of the recent projects have a rather young and under-experienced tea, so it is not unusual for them to fail.

( ( (       GXBLOCKS.com   -      PRESALE IS LIVE      ) ) )
─────       Cloud Mining Contracts       ─────
kagami_

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2020, 06:43:47 PM

Great, I am very impressed with the profile of the dev team.  Years of experience are the first thing needed for a good dev.  Most of the recent projects have a rather young and under-experienced tea, so it is not unusual for them to fail.

A lot of depends from the team and I agree with you. If the project has and experience team it has more chances to survive in such difficult market conditions.
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 07:12:26 PM

Where did you find any information about team? Please give me a link to check this information. I did not find any information about team at all.
raoulbtc

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 07:32:54 AM

Do you have a Whitepaper here? or some document where I can find more information about this product and its ideas. Please give me such link.
purka5

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 11:00:14 AM

You have a very few information about future development of the project. Please explain how do you plan to develop your project in future and what is the difference between your project and the other simular projects?
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 03:53:49 PM

Do you have a roadmap here? What have already been done?
kagami_

Activity: 98

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 06:58:04 AM

Where did you find any information about team? Please give me a link to check this information. I did not find any information about team at all.

I agree that it is necessary to check everything including the full information about team members and their former experience. Also it is necessary to check the social networks of the team members to know more about team.
purka5

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 07:09:14 AM

I agree that it is necessary to check everything including the full information about team members and their former experience. Also it is necessary to check the social networks of the team members to know more about team.

To check information it is necessary to have the information that it will be simple to check. But on the site there is only few information about project and its development. May be in future will appear more information for checking. And it is necessary to publish a Whitepapers on the site that people will know more about the project,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: